Author Topic: So about the classifieds...  (Read 32292 times)

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
Re: So about the classifieds...
« Reply #200 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 22:21:11 »
I still don't understand why he chose this thread to vent in...

Oh well, maybe I should continue my endpoint research and be productive now... Or do my homework...

My ******* itches again... You guys should be grateful that your ass doesn't bleed everytime you have to take a ****... My poor ass and reddish brown stained underwear... (It's been like this for many months now...)
Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline Mike48

• PATENT THIS CUSTOM TITLE
« Reply #201 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 22:37:55 »
Mike, sincere question: are you new to online forums?

Despite what you seem to think, you are not winning this exchange. You brought the annoyance and mockery of this community down on yourself with your laughably entitled attitude, and with every post you invite more pile-on.  Before too much longer you are going to cause this thread to be closed.

Please be my guest and close this dumb thread before your friends burn it down.

The mockery by people who obviously don't understand simple logic is not hurtful at all to me, it's merely tedious. With regard to NIB M pricing, an eBay seller has sold well over a dozen NIB Lexmark M's (fullsize) for $175 recently. NIB Lexmarks are far more commonplace than NIB 1391010's in absolutely perfect new condition with all rivets intact but I guess the $200 + $20 shipping I paid was considered by Mr. Ed as being far too much. Well, compared to his broken one, I guess it was a lot. But then again, I didn't buy it in order to sell it off immediately. As I originally stated IIRC (many posts ago) I was going to wait a year or two when the going prices had climbed some more -- like any smart investor would do.

I guess GH'ers feel that any vendor who makes a reasonable profit is obviously "up to no good". Well I didn't know GH was run and frequented by communists. Tell you what, go live in North Korea for a while and then tell me how wonderful a non-capitalist society is.

In regard to the quote about my being concerned that I would have difficulty making enough profit off the sale of some recently-purchased NIB SSK's to make it worthwhile (as in worthwhile buying them to begin with, since I did buy them in order to resell in a couple of years), that doesn't mean I'm out to rip off GH'ers like some of the fancy gaming keyboards you people buy, and which often generate 100% markup for their retailers. I'm not looking for 100% markup. I'm not Santa Claus either. I'm not going to sell anything for less than I paid for it nor for the same as I paid. Repeat, I am not Santa Claus. Get over it.

Now I'll leave you poor little flamers to keep flaming until you burn holes in each other's screens. I really do have far better things to do with my time. A recent GH acquaintance who is a real gentleman, something you wouldn't know anything about, told me I should stay on rather than leave, but just ignore the bozos. So I'll try to take his advice. Flame on! I'll be laughing at you the whole time.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #202 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 22:48:36 »

Despite what you seem to think, you are not winning this exchange. You brought the annoyance and mockery of this community down on yourself with your laughably entitled attitude, and with every post you invite more pile-on.  Before too much longer you are going to cause this thread to be closed.

The mockery by people who obviously don't understand simple logic is not hurtful at all to me, it's merely tedious. With regard to NIB M pricing, an eBay seller has sold well over a dozen NIB Lexmark M's (fullsize) for $175 recently. NIB Lexmarks are far more commonplace than NIB 1391010's in absolutely perfect new condition with all rivets intact but I guess the $200 + $20 shipping I paid was considered by Mr. Ed as being far too much. Well, compared to his broken one, I guess it was a lot. But then again, I didn't buy it in order to sell it off immediately. As I originally stated IIRC (many posts ago) I was going to wait a year or two when the going prices had climbed some more -- like any smart investor would do.

I guess GH'ers feel that any vendor who makes a reasonable profit is obviously "up to no good". Well I didn't know GH was run and frequented by communists. Tell you what, go live in North Korea for a while and then tell me how wonderful a non-capitalist society is.

In regard to the quote about my being concerned that I would have difficulty making enough profit off the sale of some recently-purchased NIB SSK's to make it worthwhile (as in worthwhile buying them to begin with, since I did buy them in order to resell in a couple of years), that doesn't mean I'm out to rip off GH'ers like some of the fancy gaming keyboards you people buy, and which often generate 100% markup for their retailers. I'm not looking for 100% markup. I'm not Santa Claus either. I'm not going to sell anything for less than I paid for it nor for the same as I paid. Repeat, I am not Santa Claus. Get over it.

Now I'll leave you poor little flamers to keep flaming until you burn holes in each other's screens. I really do have far better things to do with my time. A recent GH acquaintance who is a real gentleman, something you wouldn't know anything about, told me I should stay on rather than leave, but just ignore the bozos. So I'll try to take his advice. Flame on! I'll be laughing at you the whole time.

No one cares.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline The_Ed

• Asperger's... SQUIRREL! I'm Anal Retentive *****!
« Reply #203 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 22:52:42 »
I guess Model M scalping is the new ticket scalping/stock trading. $200 IS too much when there are better deals to be had on ebay, and you seem fixated on my 120 while ignoring my 131. Here's to hoping the recent price bubble crashes, and that your investment fails. I prefer the cheap NOB Model M's that ebay offers as I can simply fix 'em up.

A gentleman?! On WalletHack?! I though they were hunted to extinction by moderation and trolls.

Oh and Mr. Ed is a horse, I'm Special ED.
Reaper "frelled" me... Twice... Did he "frell" you too?... *brohug*
I'm camping for a week, and moving twice in a month. I'll get back to you when I can (If I don't then just send me another PM).
R.I.P.ster

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 17 September 2013, 00:26:54 »

If you think that GH is a "non-capitalist" society and people making a profit are "up to no good" you are clearly ignorant to the community and our ideals.  You also have never seen a Clack sale or Korean custom auction.

Get the **** out, nobody wants you here and nobody cares about your opinion.

Locking this thread.   :thumb: