Author Topic: [IC] SA Hyperfuse and Penumbra Profile Fix-Kit  (Read 4238 times)

Online Oblotzky

• When in doubt, buy both.
Re: [IC] SA Hyperfuse and Penumbra Profile Fix-Kit
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 08:48:17 »
a bit more expensive than I thought but will be definitely in for both.
I feel the same. I was hoping for $50-75 range and it seems doable.

Current numbers:
35 Hyperfuse
30 Penumbra

Well it looks like we can shoot for 50 units then? Don't forget we only have a customer base of like 250 per set or so, not quite sure how many sets OCO really stocked, but I think it was in the 200-300 unit range.

Is Melissa still waiting on permission from BunnyLake or was her releasing the pricing signing that that happened now?

Offline imprevade

« Reply #51 on: Fri, 13 October 2017, 14:12:45 »
I'm in for the Penumbra kit 100%.

Offline breckstar

« Reply #52 on: Sat, 14 October 2017, 08:41:25 »
a bit more expensive than I thought but will be definitely in for both.
I feel the same. I was hoping for $50-75 range and it seems doable.

Current numbers:
35 Hyperfuse
30 Penumbra

Well it looks like we can shoot for 50 units then? Don't forget we only have a customer base of like 250 per set or so, not quite sure how many sets OCO really stocked, but I think it was in the 200-300 unit range.

Is Melissa still waiting on permission from BunnyLake or was her releasing the pricing signing that that happened now?
50 for each would be great imo. Yes that is true, it was a small run as far as I know.

Melissa has received permission from BunnyLake. That was the hold up on getting an actual quote for the kits.

As far as running the GB, anyone have a time frame they would want it to be open for? (Paychecks, other financial responsibilities, etc)

Offline imprevade

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 14 October 2017, 11:23:06 »
As far as running the GB, anyone have a time frame they would want it to be open for? (Paychecks, other financial responsibilities, etc)

I think if you had the buy open for 2-3 weeks, that would allow enough time for most to figure out a way to get the funds. Iím ready whenever.

Offline profanum429

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 19:48:44 »

I think if you had the buy open for 2-3 weeks, that would allow enough time for most to figure out a way to get the funds. Iím ready whenever.

I agree with this. I'm down for this whenever :)

Online Oblotzky

• When in doubt, buy both.
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 03:18:30 »

I don't mind either how long it is. I think the important bit is getting those 50 units covered, so extending is fine for me if needed.

Offline ullr

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 08:38:09 »
Yeah, I would really like this to get to not much more than $150 for both sets. As long as that takes.

Offline breckstar

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 18:28:55 »
Yeah, I would really like this to get to not much more than $150 for both sets. As long as that takes.
Glad people are in on the waiting for 50. I want that too. 72+58=130+shipping is in the ball park so :)