Author Topic: [IC] SA By the Sea - Groupbuy is Live!!  (Read 36021 times)

Offline THRILLHOIAF

[IC] SA By the Sea - Groupbuy is Live!!
« on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 14:02:25 »
2/12/18 - GROUPBUY IS LIVE!!

GROUPBUY THREAD HERE - FOLLOW HERE FOR CONTINUINGUPDATES

^GB awaiting mod approval but its coming kids!!!

Hi Guys, Cody here with a set that I've been floating around R/MK for a couple months.

Really think I should get the ball rolling on this one and thought it'd be best to start up an [IC] here

SA By the Sea

Renders by Oblotzky

Description

SA By the Sea is a set inspired by Hayao Miyazaki's Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea. I absolutely love this movie and wanted to design a set that captures the light hearted happy go lucky spirit of the movies titular character Ponyo.

Details
  • Designed by THRILLHOIAF
  • SA Sculpted with semi-matte/matte finishing
  • Rows: 1-1-2-3-4-4
  • 4 sets
  • ABS Doubleshot
  • MX Compatible
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics
  • Groupbuy run through mechkeys.ca
  • GB Start date: February 12th

Kits with Pricing

4 kits total up for grabs!

pricing in Canadian! USD in Bold (according to google exchanged rate - consult with local financial institution or Paypals going rate for accurate exchange!)

-Alphas with Novelties kit - $109.95  (87.23)
-Modifiers - $154.95 (122.92)
-40s kit - $119.95 (95.16)
-Blanks - $79.95 (63.43)

Where to buy!?

- Prices listed on site are in CANADIAN DOLLARS
  • Europe:TBA
  • Asia: TBA

*Kit interest check!*

https://strawpoll.com/21hkw6bf

Alphas + Novelties Kit

Renders by Oblotzky!

Modifiers Kit

Renders by Oblotzky!

40s Kit
Covers most 40s including the Planck, JD40 & 45, Minivan, Vortex, Minorca and the upcoming Pearl board by Koobaczech

Renders by Oblotzky!

Blanks Kit

Renders by Oblotzky!

Previous Kits
More

Version 1.6

version 1.3

Version 1.5

Renders!
Massive thanks to Oblotzky for all of these!

Renders coming soon for 1800 keebs

Planck and Mechmini Renders

Kit Changes

• Ditched mug novelty...wasn't really vibing with me anymore
  • Ditched R3 1.75u Running Ponyo novelty
  • Added seashell novelty in R1 and R4 sculpt
  • Moved arrow keys to Alphas kit to reduce 40s and Modifiers kit prices
  • Added some forgotten keys - Dished 5, base color numpad enter,
  • Drastically reduced size of 40% kit for cost considerations
  • Flipped colors of R1 1u sister novelty

IMGUR ALBUM - UPDATING AS THIS MOVES FORWARD

Work Order Timeline

• IC Phase - getting suggestions/feedback on how to enhance the set
  • Get professional renders
  • Figure out vendor/manufacturer
  • Reach GB phase
  • Waiting game
  • Quality control - production samples from manufacturer
  • Shipping phase
  • Type on my brand new SA keyset as I watch the collective works of Hayao Miyzaki

Workflow Updates

• 11/30/17 - Reached out to both SP and Zfrontier/MAXKEYS about custom colors/legends/capabilities/cost
  • 11/30/17 - Updated base kit and sent layout to SP for MOQ quotation and feasibility of legends
  • 12/1/17 - Received quote on base kit from SP - wrote back to receive shipping estimate
  • 12/1/17 - Added comprehensive 40s kit for feedback
  • 12/3/17 - Revised kits into 4 different options - awaiting quotes from SP
  • 12/6/17 - Received pricing grid for multiple OQ's - currently working on pricing scheme!
  • 12/6/17 - Confirmed novelties are good to go except novelties for HAM and BAKASPACE - need to scale them down - increase gaps for spec
  • 12/6/17 - Vendor chosen! announcement coming soon along with renders
  • 12/28/17 - My monkey self forgot a key off the 40s kit - updated and put in for revised pricing! Renders coming before new year!
  • 1/4/18 - Drastic kit updates for cost considerations & appeal + RENDERS IN!
  • 1/22/18 - Kits finalized, GB Start date selected
  • 1/29/18 - Pricing added to IC thread, GB page up on vendor site, new renders, EU proxy announced

How can you Help?

Show your support with this nifty banner!

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=92796.0][img width=480 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/frRxk3p.png[/img][/url]
  • Select to copy code
  • Go to the "Profile" tab
  • Press "Forum Profile"
  • Paste the code into the "Signature" box
  • Press save and your done!

Thanks

-Oblotzky for the renders and all the help refining the sets!
-Xondat and others from GH who helped identify necesarry keys for layouts
-Koobaczech for the files and the help in making SA By the Sea the first set to offer sculpted SA for the pearl!
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 February 2018, 14:26:58 by THRILLHOIAF »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [IC] SA By the Sea
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 14:06:51 »
Personally think you should cover all layouts before novelties, as you're missing 65/75/HHKB/1800 etc.

Offline bluesclera

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 14:07:13 »
nice render

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 14:24:35 »
In if SP SA.

Agreeing with Xondat, you should add R2 1.5u BACKSPACE (2 liner), R3 1.75u CONTROL for HHKB style support. Also R1 DEL END PAGEDOWN for 1800 support. 1x 1u ALT and 1x 1u CTRL would also be useful.

Personal opinions ahead:
#1 CONTROL > CTRL for 1.5u or larger keys
#2 RETURN > ENTER
#3 SUPER > WIN for the 1u keys, also helps with the HHKB coverage
#4 PAGE UP/DOWN (2 liners) > PG UP/DN

and if you choose SP for manufacturing, I recommend using these nice big function row legends instead of the lame small ones most other sets use:

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 15:03:59 »
In if SP SA.

Agreeing with Xondat, you should add R2 1.5u BACKSPACE (2 liner), R3 1.75u CONTROL for HHKB style support. Also R1 DEL END PAGEDOWN for 1800 support. 1x 1u ALT and 1x 1u CTRL would also be useful.

Personal opinions ahead:
#2 RETURN > ENTER

and if you choose SP for manufacturing, I recommend using these nice big function row legends instead of the lame small ones most other sets use:

Show Image

Wow thanks for the advice! Pardon me if I pick yours and others brains for a moment

I'm still fairly new to the varying keyboard layouts, is what you listed enough to cover what Xondat had suggested? the 65/75/1800 and HHKB? I had read somewhere that SP does not have 6u spacebars and I was under the impression that HHKB layout primarily uses a 6u...I could be totally wrong though

RE: your last comment about the 1x1 Alt and 1x1u CTRL keys, that is also in reference to the 1800 coverage, so those too would all be R4

I went to KLE and switched the keys around based on your personal opinions and I actually liked most of the changes, seemed like less wasted space on the larger keys, switching to CONTROL... and I've heard from others before that RETURN looks better than ENTER!

I too am hopeful for SP SA, really hard getting a hold on anybody from there but I guess I should get used to waiting  :D

again thanks for the input!

Offline mudcakehoney

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 15:09:12 »
Following

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 15:20:00 »
In if SP SA.

Personal opinions ahead:
#2 RETURN > ENTER

Show Image

Wow thanks for the advice! Pardon me if I pick yours and others brains for a moment

I'm still fairly new to the varying keyboard layouts, is what you listed enough to cover what Xondat had suggested? the 65/75/1800 and HHKB? I had read somewhere that SP does not have 6u spacebars and I was under the impression that HHKB layout primarily uses a 6u...I could be totally wrong though

RE: your last comment about the 1x1 Alt and 1x1u CTRL keys, that is also in reference to the 1800 coverage, so those too would all be R4

I went to KLE and switched the keys around based on your personal opinions and I actually liked most of the changes, seemed like less wasted space on the larger keys, switching to CONTROL... and I've heard from others before that RETURN looks better than ENTER!

I too am hopeful for SP SA, really hard getting a hold on anybody from there but I guess I should get used to waiting  :D

HHKB uses a 6u spacebar indeed which SP does not offer, hence me calling it HHKB style. Boards like the Duck Viper are called that and use a 7u spacebar. the 1u alt and 1u ctrl are more for 65%/75%/96key layouts that use 1u keys on the right side of the spacebar. (example: https://i.imgur.com/2hue6p8.jpg) 1800 would need one pair on each side, but also the 6u spacebar which does not exist, so having two of each outside of GMK kits is pointless, which I mistakenly did in the SA Oblivion Extension kits. Unless you expect people to use artisan 6u spacebars.

For 65/75% support you'd also need R2 Page Up, R3 Page Down, possibly R4 End (I personally use the FN key at the last spot)
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 November 2017, 15:22:09 by Oblotzky »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 15:28:59 »
Sorry, should've been more helpful with actual keys!

Oblotzky missed off the HHKB style/split backspace R1 | \ key. I think he's covered the rest, but here is a layout mockup of keys that I personally think should be essential to all keysets. It covers most, if not all, non-obscure layouts:

Only cover the yellow spacebars and up with the base kit. If you need to trim some keys out, I'd say with the purple navigation keys, and keep the green/yellow nav keys. If you need to trim further (which you shouldn't need to), the remaining purple keys can be cut.

If you really wanted an ISO kit, then wodan's essentials are there (I wouldn't bother with ISO, they never meet MOQ without vendor assistance). Spacebar pack for the split users, but I wouldn't worry about those as it's a niche.

Offline indylove

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 16:02:55 »
So beautiful!!
Following :thumb:

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 16:17:54 »
In if SP SA.

Personal opinions ahead:
#2 RETURN > ENTER

Show Image

HHKB uses a 6u spacebar indeed which SP does not offer, hence me calling it HHKB style. Boards like the Duck Viper are called that and use a 7u spacebar. the 1u alt and 1u ctrl are more for 65%/75%/96key layouts that use 1u keys on the right side of the spacebar. (example: https://i.imgur.com/2hue6p8.jpg) 1800 would need one pair on each side, but also the 6u spacebar which does not exist, so having two of each outside of GMK kits is pointless, which I mistakenly did in the SA Oblivion Extension kits. Unless you expect people to use artisan 6u spacebars.

For 65/75% support you'd also need R2 Page Up, R3 Page Down, possibly R4 End (I personally use the FN key at the last spot)

Sorry, should've been more helpful with actual keys!

Oblotzky missed off the HHKB style/split backspace R1 | \ key. I think he's covered the rest, but here is a layout mockup of keys that I personally think should be essential to all keysets. It covers most, if not all, non-obscure layouts:

Show Image

Only cover the yellow spacebars and up with the base kit. If you need to trim some keys out, I'd say with the purple navigation keys, and keep the green/yellow nav keys. If you need to trim further (which you shouldn't need to), the remaining purple keys can be cut.

If you really wanted an ISO kit, then wodan's essentials are there (I wouldn't bother with ISO, they never meet MOQ without vendor assistance). Spacebar pack for the split users, but I wouldn't worry about those as it's a niche.

This is all really helpful, thanks again for your help guys!

Interesting about the ISO kit.... i'll probably leave that off the base kit to avoid skyrocketing the price.

In general I just want to piece together a good composite kit similar to how SA Camping was setup to cover a majority of boards, however I'm pretty new to the community so I dont know what the feedback was like when people saw what that kit covered! I'm just going off of how I felt when I personally saw the kit!

my only concern is that offering too many additional keys into the base kit to cover layouts will end up driving the base kit price beyond affordability

I've actually received a response from SP in regards to getting PSD files and layouts to generate a quote, so maybe I'll add in the following keys and see what they come back with

• R1 - 1u - del, end, pg down, | \,
  • R2 - 1.5u - backspace
  • R2 - 1u - Page up
  • R3 - 1.75u - control
  • R3 - 1u - Page down
  • R4 - 1u - Alt, Ctrl, End

Thanks again!
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 November 2017, 16:33:44 by THRILLHOIAF »

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 17:18:51 »
In if that will be made by SP and there will be 40's kit.

Offline baxxt14

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 17:28:26 »
Totally cool!

HAM!

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 19:18:10 »
Hey dude! Saw your comment and set, and i think it looks beautiful! Shoot me any info you had and wanted me to look at. I think your idea of coverage is wonderful. I'll be checking up on this :]

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 20:19:33 »
Hey dude! Saw your comment and set, and i think it looks beautiful! Shoot me any info you had and wanted me to look at. I think your idea of coverage is wonderful. I'll be checking up on this :]

Thanks man! I sent you a PM. or at least...I THINk I did

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 20:32:17 »
Update number 1!

More

• Base kit updated based on the helpful suggestions of Obltozky and Xondat! I think with the additions, the coverage of the base kit is extended quite a bit to cover 65/75/HHKB style and 1800 layouts
  • Updated base kit layout sent to Signature Plastics for MOQ quotation and feasibility of legends!

Offline bciamny

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 30 November 2017, 23:16:13 »
not a big fan of the novelties (mostly because i don't get them) but the design of them looks great. and i love the color scheme. great job.

Offline heliar_mk

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 10:34:09 »
Hope this kit could cover the ergodox and planck ;D

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 13:34:16 »
Hope this kit could cover the ergodox and planck ;D

I've put in a quote request for a kit that would have planck/40's/pearl support

not a big fan of the novelties (mostly because i don't get them) but the design of them looks great. and i love the color scheme. great job.

Thanks for the compliments! Have you seen the movie? its pretty kid oriented, but is a really beautifully sweet and simple movie!

Offline typischt

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 14:03:42 »
I really really like the colors of this set as well!
I‘m generally not a fan of big novelties, they always seem to make a key look cheap to me. But that‘s just me, nothing to do with the novelties themselves.
Good job anyways!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline WarmCat

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 14:28:25 »
Looks awesome :-)
Others have already mentioned HHKB-style layout and offered their advice, however would just like to add that HHKB layout involves 1.5u meta(or super if you like). Have a look at a proper HHKB, the alt keys are 1u. One way round this to try and keep as many people happy as possible is to add 1.5u novelties instead ;-)
Sort this out and I promise to order a set!

Offline luismonterieart

• https://miluxkey.com
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 14:43:52 »
Great color scheme. Would love to dance on these  :thumb:
Explore our world at

· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiluxKey

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 14:53:39 »
Others have already mentioned HHKB-style layout and offered their advice, however would just like to add that HHKB layout involves 1.5u meta(or super if you like). Have a look at a proper HHKB, the alt keys are 1u. One way round this to try and keep as many people happy as possible is to add 1.5u novelties instead ;-)

ha thats actually a pretty good idea! When I was trying to update the base kit, I was running like 5 KLE tabs at once, while using photoshop and about 30 google image search tabs to try and accurately cover the hhkb style bottom! But you're right it should be 1u ALT's and I'll switch to 1.5u META's

So then base kit image will go from this

to this

Or am I still not getting it? sorry am still new with understanding other layouts!

Offline swenbearswen

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 16:04:53 »
It would be great if the set had a 2u shift for those with XD64/etc layouts!

Offline Oblotzky

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 20:01:01 »

ha thats actually a pretty good idea! When I was trying to update the base kit, I was running like 5 KLE tabs at once, while using photoshop and about 30 google image search tabs to try and accurately cover the hhkb style bottom! But you're right it should be 1u ALT's and I'll switch to 1.5u META's

Show Image

to this

Show Image

Or am I still not getting it? sorry am still new with understanding other layouts!

Ideally HHKB-style users have a Alt Super Spacebar Super Alt bottom row as far as I am aware, but due to the 1.5u Super keys usually lacking, they are quite used to using Alt or Control in it's place. 1.5u Control keys on the other hand are not expendable due to the wide useage of the WKL layout, see image below. I would skip the Super keys for this set, big sets like Carbon can afford to support them, but you must not lose track of pricing for this type of set. It's a neat one for sure, but it will be a small run, think 100-200 units. So keep it as it is.

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 21:32:30 »

Show Image

to this

Show Image

Ideally HHKB-style users have a Alt Super Spacebar Super Alt bottom row as far as I am aware, but due to the 1.5u Super keys usually lacking, they are quite used to using Alt or Control in it's place. 1.5u Control keys on the other hand are not expendable due to the wide useage of the WKL layout, see image below. I would skip the Super keys for this set, big sets like Carbon can afford to support them, but you must not lose track of pricing for this type of set. It's a neat one for sure, but it will be a small run, think 100-200 units. So keep it as it is.

Show Image

Yah I'm going to keep base kit the way it is!

I actually received a quote from SP pre-changes and it seems pretty reasonable. Awaiting shipping quotes, but yah

I might go with what the one poster suggested and just add some 1.5u novelties that can float wherever and whenever to not lose site of the set as it is!

Offline Parva Ovis

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 22:20:46 »
Tossing my hat in as another supporter of a 40s kit. Also, since the blue and salmon are custom colors, a kit with some blank 1u keys in each row might be fairly successful.

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 23:42:56 »
Tossing my hat in as another supporter of a 40s kit. Also, since the blue and salmon are custom colors, a kit with some blank 1u keys in each row might be fairly successful.

nice timing! Just finished my comprehensive 40s kit

12/1/17 UPDATE

I received a quote for MOQ of the base kit and it seems fairly reasonable! I responded for a shipping estimate and am waiting to hear from them...will estimate duites/taxes etc. at a later date to figure out what the price per kit before shipping to interested buyers will be!

Rest of my evening was devoted to a comprehensive inspection of many, many, many 40% layouts

big thanks to reddit user Hisfantor for making a comprehensive imgur album with a wide variety of 40% KLE layouts for me to work off of!

And yeah since I might as well make use of the custom colors, I'll probably put together a kit of 1u blanks in various sculpts to see if there's interest!

Feedback on the 40s kit greatly appreciated!

Have a great weekend guys!

Re: [IC] SA By the Sea - (40s kit feedback)
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 01:45:41 »
Will it be possible to order additional alphas to cover two boards? Cause buying full kit plus 40s kit to cover single pearl is overkill: more keys will stay unused than on the actual board

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 03:42:03 »
Will it be possible to order additional alphas to cover two boards? Cause buying full kit plus 40s kit to cover single pearl is overkill: more keys will stay unused than on the actual board

hmmm. I'm pretty deadset on the base kit, but I totally get where you're coming from, if you wanted a a second set of alphas to compliment both a fullsize board AND a 40.

let me add that to my work load. I'll request a revised quote similiar to how SA Grand Budapest was sold.

Alphas + novelties
modifiers for fullsize/tkl/other non standard board
40s kit

if the prices for the three seem reasonable then I might go forward with that!

Offline the_fascist

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 15:34:54 »
I'll definitely be buying this if it comes to fruition.  You should reconsider some of the novelties though, like the bucket and the mug.  If you run out of ideas from Ponyo, consider using icons from other Miyazaki films.

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #30 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 16:48:25 »
Update 12/3/17

Alright guys, so based on the feedback I've received through r/mk, the strawpoll and feedback form,  I thought it'd be a good idea to break the base kit down into smaller options in an attempt to cut costs and allow buyers to maximize their boards coverage without breaking the bank!

EDIT: I actually managed to deleted my entire KLE file trying to break the kits down, so I had a fun time staying up until 4am the past couple nights rebuilding the kits haha

I've put in for revised quotes from SP and still waiting to hear back on novelty feasibility!

Kits as follows!
More

« Last Edit: Sun, 03 December 2017, 19:56:45 by THRILLHOIAF »

Offline Parva Ovis

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 19:38:58 »
Welp, I'm sold, time to budget for one of everything.  :D

Offline heliar_mk

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 20:48:49 »
Update 12/3/17

Alright guys, so based on the feedback I've received through r/mk, the strawpoll and feedback form,  I thought it'd be a good idea to break the base kit down into smaller options in an attempt to cut costs and allow buyers to maximize their boards coverage without breaking the bank!

EDIT: I actually managed to deleted my entire KLE file trying to break the kits down, so I had a fun time staying up until 4am the past couple nights rebuilding the kits haha

I've put in for revised quotes from SP and still waiting to hear back on novelty feasibility!

Kits as follows!
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

In order to allow buyers chooes their needed kit,I think you could separate the wkl and numpad from modified kit and nov from base kit. Some one like me who do not need the numpad and wkl for 87 keyboard.

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 03 December 2017, 22:58:04 »
At first glance this looks like MiTo’s GMK joyland in SA profile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline WarmCat

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 02:16:06 »

I actually received a quote from SP pre-changes and it seems pretty reasonable. Awaiting shipping quotes, but yah

I might go with what the one poster suggested and just add some 1.5u novelties that can float wherever and whenever to not lose site of the set as it is!
Yeah you’ll upset too many windows users who swap their HHKB layouts :-/
1.5u novelties will Be fine. Or stick an extra 1.5u super in the 40s kit, (already one in there) that would do.

Personally I find it terribly frustrating that sets add all sorts of niche and weird keys but don’t simply add a couple of 1.5u meta/super keys (hell or even command keys, I know that SP have the molds for them!), but I can understand why I guess, you’re essentially here to make money, so reduce set size and sell cheaper boxes to more people.

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 10:38:29 »

Yeah you’ll upset too many windows users who swap their HHKB layouts :-/
1.5u novelties will Be fine. Or stick an extra 1.5u super in the 40s kit, (already one in there) that would do.

Personally I find it terribly frustrating that sets add all sorts of niche and weird keys but don’t simply add a couple of 1.5u meta/super keys (hell or even command keys, I know that SP have the molds for them!), but I can understand why I guess, you’re essentially here to make money, so reduce set size and sell cheaper boxes to more people.

Yeah I get where you're coming from, its tough as the designer to appeal to everyone in the niche market, and I'm still pretty green so I always feel like I'm missing something!

I'm genuinely not in this to make money though, I designed this set for my wife who's a big lover of Miyazaki films, and I've made it my goal to see it to fruition. The smaller set sizes is to keep the costs very appealing for an SP SA set while still keeping the ability to cover a lot of different keebs

Offline THRILLHOIAF

Re: [IC] SA By the Sea - (Kits updated)
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 07 December 2017, 00:10:03 »
12/6/17 Update

Stoked to announce that I've found my vendor! I've partnered up with Dave at www.mechkeys.ca and can't wait to work together as this project takes shape!

Stay tuned folks for renders, artwork, and more!

Offline Perfex

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 07 December 2017, 08:22:13 »
Lookin good, Great novelties!

Offline Levan

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 11:00:56 »
Love it

Offline toan

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 14:43:23 »
Should split the num pad kit out of modifier to low down the cost for ppl doesn't need them at all? I'm TKL, 75 so I really don't want the num pad kit.

Offline reccatyo

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 18:52:57 »
Love those colors, would buy it.

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 19:51:37 »
Should split the num pad kit out of modifier to low down the cost for ppl doesn't need them at all? I'm TKL, 75 so I really don't want the num pad kit.

Kits are going to probably stay the way they are, pricing is QUITE reasonable for this SA set! Stay tuned!

Love those colors, would buy it.

stay tuned!!  :D

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 20:43:54 »
Just a quick request: Alphas + 40s kit is enough to cover Pearl, right?

Offline mudcakehoney

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 21:01:25 »
Staying tuned :)

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 12 December 2017, 22:07:58 »
Just a quick request: Alphas + 40s kit is enough to cover Pearl, right?

yessir!

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 16:05:40 »
12/21/17 Update - added support banner!

Renders coming soon! :D

Offline Sylvestyeo

« Reply #46 on: Sat, 23 December 2017, 18:23:50 »
i'm definitely on for this!

Offline regionfree

« Reply #47 on: Sat, 23 December 2017, 18:29:22 »
All in for SP SA!

Offline lovetree

Re: [IC] SA By the Sea - (Kits updated...again!)
« Reply #48 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 00:28:32 »
Looks nice! Let's run GB!

Offline BlackInk

• "Manners maketh man"
    • TeamGSB
Re: [IC] SA By the Sea - (Kits updated...again!)
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 01:25:21 »
run GB now and get it in 2019 :thumb: