geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Alvaro USB C Pro Micro Clone

<< < (5/5)

GRexer:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Wed, 03 March 2021, 09:28:55 ---
--- Quote from: GRexer on Wed, 03 March 2021, 08:50:36 ---Kinda late to the "show", but, was kinda wondering, if there's a more specific BOM than the one on GitHub? Kinda wondering if there's anywhere else other than LCSC to get the parts coz it seems that USB may only be available on LCSC or something.  :-X

--- End quote ---
Is Korea better?  I can't read the site let alone say it's reliable but it looks good...

--- End quote ---

It's not exactly "better" :))

Bar the USB-C port, the rest of the parts seemed to be easily available on sites like digikey/mouser/element14(farnelll)/RS, trying to look for alternatives for it instead of ordering for LCSC due to the high costs of minimum shipping. Just trying out 5 units of these for a small project.  ;D

cu99:
Is there a BOM?

which 16MHz crystal should I get? I don't know about the load capacitance requirement.
 :)

cu99:

--- Quote from: GRexer on Wed, 03 March 2021, 08:50:36 ---Kinda late to the "show", but, was kinda wondering, if there's a more specific BOM than the one on GitHub? Kinda wondering if there's anywhere else other than LCSC to get the parts coz it seems that USB may only be available on LCSC or something.  :-X

--- End quote ---

would be cool if it's something like TYPE-C-31-M-14

Ariamella:
I know this is really late, but I think a compatible part for the USB is the TE 2340901-1

crashnburn:

--- Quote from: GRexer on Fri, 05 March 2021, 22:17:25 ---
--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Wed, 03 March 2021, 09:28:55 ---

--- End quote ---
Is Korea better?  I can't read the site let alone say it's reliable but it looks good...

--- End quote ---

It's not exactly "better" :))

Bar the USB-C port, the rest of the parts seemed to be easily available on sites like digikey/mouser/element14(farnelll)/RS, trying to look for alternatives for it instead of ordering for LCSC due to the high costs of minimum shipping. Just trying out 5 units of these for a small project.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Any luck on this front? I have a friend in the SG/ MY - SEA area I can ask, if you found / made traction on this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version