Author Topic: RACE Keycaps  (Read 1438 times)

Offline TypoVampire

RACE Keycaps
« on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 01:33:24 »
Now that the RACE Keycap group buy is over, I was late to the party and missed out. Is there anywhere I can still get white race keycaps?

Offline Kronen

Re: RACE Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 01 September 2012, 09:09:06 »
Heheh no one in that group buy got the white keycaps so don't fret about that.  I too am interested in checkering my ducky with those white caps so let me know what you discover.

For me, I've checked with feng who couldn't get them.  Rabbit keyboards or whatever their name is (the Singapore race distributor) said they'd be getting some sets in stock soon, and said they'd email me when they become available.  I was impressed with their customer service. 

If you're lookin for just another white set without the pain the in the neck of figuring out how to checker with those weird ass sized race caps, keep an eye on maxkeyboards.com.  They have some really really nice custom backlit caps that I own and love.  They are working on a full white cap set with translucent legend but don't have a timetable as yet for it.  They suggested I like them on Facebook for updates... Bleh...
« Last Edit: Sat, 01 September 2012, 09:11:01 by Kronen »
Interested in some O-Rings? Try mine: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33329.0