Author Topic: Doubleshot numpad or tenkey area?  (Read 1575 times)

Offline mushupork

• I am not knowing
Doubleshot numpad or tenkey area?
« on: Mon, 03 September 2012, 04:40:12 »
I wanted to get doubleshots, so after reading about it here, I got a G81-1822HQMUS a few months back and also was in the group buy for R3 Moogle kits.  White text on Black keys + Dolch Moogle.  I finally got time to swap all the keys this weekend (my first time - need to buy a couple clips I broke) and it looks really sharp now.  Very happy.

The problem is that just a couple keys did not work on the keypad, specifically: 

1) "-"
2) big "+"
3) Enter
4) "."
5) "0"

I know many here go tenkeyless and that is cool, but for others like me, can anyone recommend a keyboard or keypad to purchase to get the those keys?  Other suggestions?
Wanted:  Windowed capslock for a QFR

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Re: Doubleshot numpad or tenkey area?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 03 September 2012, 06:17:33 »
WASD keyboard can probably get you those. I bought a numpad set from the Round 4 groupbuy, but that one will take a few months to actually start production and to arrive.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline mushupork

• I am not knowing
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 03 September 2012, 07:45:31 »
I am looking for something that matches.  I see no doubleshots on the WASD site - just blank, laser etched or engraved.  I already have the original keys for the keyboard that do not match. 
Wanted:  Windowed capslock for a QFR

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 03 September 2012, 15:43:02 »
Give me a shout next week, can hook you up with a Cherry white on black doubleshots numpad keycaps then if someone else hasn't gotten you sorted out first.
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 September 2012, 15:44:56 by lysol »