Author Topic: Mac PBT Keys for a CMStorm/DAS Keyboard?  (Read 2152 times)

Offline gsloan

Mac PBT Keys for a CMStorm/DAS Keyboard?
« on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 19:22:45 »
I've got both a Das Keyboard and a CM Storm - Both of them have keycaps that are wearing off.  The CM Storm's space bar has a big patch of white, and my A and S keys are done for.  D ain't far behind.

Not necessarily set on glow-through keys for my CM Storm - Would prefer black keys with red WASD keys, if I can find a set done in PBT.  If a set is available for the dasKeyboard with a space bar that fits it since it's got the stabilizer, I'd love one of those too...

I've been browsing the 'net but haven't had any luck finding a decent black set of PBT keys/Red WASD keys available in a set...any vendors care to help me out, or users point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: Mac PBT Keys for a CMStorm/DAS Keyboard?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 21:52:06 »
Word on the street is that mechanicalkeyboards.com is going to get ducky black PBT key cap sets in soon. If you want to wait a bit longer for a higher quality set though, you should check out this group buy: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50935

Offline gsloan

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 22:30:29 »
I'd prefer one printed vs. engraved, otherwise I'd have jumped on that GB. :)  Appreciate the link nonetheless!

Offline Ghetto Caps

• i make ghetto caps.
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 22:53:35 »
Printed As in Stamped printed?

Visit the Typing Test and try![/sigpic]

Offline gsloan

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 16 December 2013, 23:17:27 »
Well, as in white on black, something I can read.  As long as it doesn't wear off.