Author Topic: Where can you get a brand new set of Carbon SA keyset?  (Read 4333 times)

Offline Chronushan

Where can you get a brand new set of Carbon SA keyset?
« on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 01:59:21 »
Like the title states, where can you get a brand new set of Carbon SA keyset?
Can you only get them through massdrop? I would also like to know where everyone's getting their artisans.
I want a board with Carbon SA keyset and a carbon golem, but I don't know where to get them.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: Where can you get a brand new set of Carbon SA keyset?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 02:03:57 »
Hello! That set is not available. Your best bet is the classifieds on here and /u/mechmarket.

For the Artisans, most sales take place here on GH or Reddit. Usually on Reddit they will post on /u/mechmarket and /u/mechanicalkeyboards. Primarily they are posted on here under the Artisan thread.

Good luck!

Offline Chronushan

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 02:27:35 »
Hello! That set is not available. Your best bet is the classifieds on here and /u/mechmarket.

For the Artisans, most sales take place here on GH or Reddit. Usually on Reddit they will post on /u/mechmarket and /u/mechanicalkeyboards. Primarily they are posted on here under the Artisan thread.

Good luck!

Thanks for the quick reply! I guess I'll have to find some used sets.
Also, I was wondering why the artisans were so expensive. Is it because of the scarcity of them?

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 02:34:12 »

Good luck!

Also, I was wondering why the artisans were so expensive. Is it because of the scarcity of them?

A lot of people have been posting GMK Carbon for sale on u/mm. There is also http://pimpmykeyboard.com/keysets/ and https://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets for some keysets.

Supply and demand. Most of the worth while ones are resin cast and true pieces of art. The makers are only able to make a certain amount and there are so many people that want them. You can buy them for money on here and mm sometimes but mostly people want to trade. It took me a couple months and a few raffles to get some good ones. I am pretty content with my current collection though. What kind of board/boards do you have?

Offline Chronushan

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 04:46:10 »

Good luck!

A lot of people have been posting GMK Carbon for sale on u/mm. There is also http://pimpmykeyboard.com/keysets/ and https://www.originativeco.com/collections/keysets for some keysets.

Supply and demand. Most of the worth while ones are resin cast and true pieces of art. The makers are only able to make a certain amount and there are so many people that want them. You can buy them for money on here and mm sometimes but mostly people want to trade. It took me a couple months and a few raffles to get some good ones. I am pretty content with my current collection though. What kind of board/boards do you have?
I got a Realforce 87u 55g uniform, Leopold 750r with cherry blacks, and another korean branded board with otemu blues. I want to get into this hobby more seriously, hence the questions about artisans and keysets. :)

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 21:31:32 »

Good luck!

I got a Realforce 87u 55g uniform, Leopold 750r with cherry blacks, and another korean branded board with otemu blues. I want to get into this hobby more seriously, hence the questions about artisans and keysets. :)

I have something coming in the mail, when I receive it I will send you a pic and see if you want it. I do not have a Topre board so I will not be able to use it.

Offline Chronushan

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 04:04:44 »

Good luck!

I have something coming in the mail, when I receive it I will send you a pic and see if you want it. I do not have a Topre board so I will not be able to use it.

Thanks I would love to see it haha! I think you're a really nice guy. I hope this means the beginning of our friendship(?).  ;D

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 12:06:04 »
Hello! That set is not available. Your best bet is the classifieds on here and /u/mechmarket  /r/mechmarket.

For the Artisans, most sales take place here on GH or Reddit. Usually on Reddit they will post on /u/mechmarket  /r/mechmarket and /u/mechanicalkeyboards /r/mechanicalkeyboards. Primarily they are posted on here under the Artisan thread.

Good luck!

On reddit, /u/ is the prefix for user and /r/ is the prefix for sub-reddit.  Fixed above.

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 13:58:22 »
Hello! That set is not available. Your best bet is the classifieds on here and /u/mechmarket  /r/mechmarket.

For the Artisans, most sales take place here on GH or Reddit. Usually on Reddit they will post on /u/mechmarket  /r/mechmarket and /u/mechanicalkeyboards /r/mechanicalkeyboards. Primarily they are posted on here under the Artisan thread.

Good luck!

On reddit, /u/ is the prefix for user and /r/ is the prefix for sub-reddit.  Fixed above.

My bad. Not sure why I posted it that way. Thanks!

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 10 January 2017, 21:16:32 »
Hey, man. Send me a PM with your address and all that. I got the cap in yesterday. Almost sold it, actually put it up for sale before I remembered...

It is the Cherokey on the right: 157352-0

Offline Minnie2

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 11 January 2017, 01:24:37 »
Maybe, in Classified :blank:
    A Bro Caps Fan

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that information. A lot of people missed it ;)

Offline Chronushan

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 17 January 2017, 07:41:32 »
Hey, man. Send me a PM with your address and all that. I got the cap in yesterday. Almost sold it, actually put it up for sale before I remembered...

It is the Cherokey on the right: (Attachment Link)

Hey man, sorry for the late reply, I have been very busy lately... :(  I sent you a PM just now.
Thanks for being so considerate, anything you need help, may that be translation from korean to english, or korean orders, do not hesitate to ask me questions. I got your back.   :thumb:
- Chronus