Author Topic: choosing a keyboard  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Poison

choosing a keyboard
« on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 14:08:00 »
Hello guys,

Because of this forum (I think) I purchased hhkb pro 2 long long time ago and I was extraordinary happy with it, and I still am, but lately I started to play videogames and topre is not the best if you want to press simultaneously 2-3 buttons or synchronize with the mouse.

Because of this, I need to choose something else. I was looking on what's on the market right now, thats in trend and seems that vortex pok3r rgb with mx switches look pretty damn nice, but I think id like to choose a TKL one, where F1-10 and Arrows have dedicated buttons. I was looking on Filco and they just don't have all the varierity of switches, and I mean mx clear. I know how mx switches sounds and feels like (mx red, black, blue, brown) and if the reviews are true, then mx clear is somehow like blue with no click noise (I don't want this because the microphone will peak the clicking sounds). So I can't go with Filco i suppose, does any of you guys have any recomendation ?

If my english is that bad, I am sorry.

Offline nogoodnames444

• I like keyboards
Re: choosing a keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 15:10:12 »
mx reds are pretty "good" for gaming I would say

Offline enrique.aliaga

Re: choosing a keyboard
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 22 March 2018, 14:39:29 »
Clears have a high actuation force. Much higher than Blues. If you want “silent” Blues, go with Browns. They are also nice for gaming.

If you still want Clears, I recommend Leopold. The Leopold FC750R is tenkeyless and, IMO, Leopold makes the best stock keyboards in the market. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk