Author Topic: [IC]Touch68-68% PCB Gasket Mount Custom Keyboard  (Read 8310 times)

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
[IC]Touch68-68% PCB Gasket Mount Custom Keyboard
« on: Wed, 02 November 2022, 00:47:55 »
Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your suggestion and opinions on the Touch68. We listen to your voice and make the following updates. Please check it out.

Touch68 INFO

Touch68 PCB Gasket Mount Custom Keyboard, which G-Square studio designed and produced.
It adopts the bottom and side weight for decorating to look good and for a better typing feel.
The PCB and the plate have been designed with many flexes cuts to ensure a soft typing feel and premium typing sound experience.
It adopts the RGB strip circle around the side weight, which defuses nicely and brightly
RGB per key, which makes your fingers dance on the keyboard and makes the keyboard look more stunningly

Prototype UPDATES

Specifications:
6063 CNC Alu case
RGB strip
Typing angle: 6°
PCB GASKETS structure
QMK/VIA Supported
Anti-ghost Custom
PCB gasket socks
Type-C
Wired
Poron Dampening pads
A Set of hexagon screws
Big keyboard cleaning cloth
Support PCB stabilizers

Case Colorway: White, Milky-White, Black, Blue, Grey, Pink

PVD Brass Weight Colorway: Gold, Silver, Black, Chroma

Render

PCB options and specifications:

Flex cut hotswap PCB without key RGB support ANSI layout(Compatible with Step Capslock)
Key RGB hotswap PCB without flex cut design support ANSI layout (Compatible with Step Capslock)
Flex cut solder PCB without key RGB support ANSI and IOS layout

Plate options and specifications:
PC、POM、ALU、FR4
All the plates are with flex cut design.

Price:
Under USD300

We are working to handle all details, to let you have a more good experience with this keyboard.
Please fill in below IC form with your idea and make it better and better.
Your idea matters! Thank you!
Mykeyclub is a platform that integrates creativity and innovative design,
helping more studios join this hobby community and bringing you guys more fun and cool products.
For more discussions and future updates, please join Mykeyclub discord.
Thank you for your time.
Best wishes to you
Mykeyclub Team
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 November 2022, 21:52:29 by Mykeyclub »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
Re: [IC]Touch68-68% PCB Gasket Mount Custom Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 02 November 2022, 21:21:55 »
Thanks
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 November 2022, 21:48:10 by Mykeyclub »

Offline Xury46

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 07:30:11 »
I love the layout with the split space bar! Could you offer it with RGB in that layout?

How about a colorway with a blue that matches GMK Lazurite.

If you were to offer those two things I would 100% join this group buy.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 20:53:53 »

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 20:59:16 »
Thanks,we will discuss this.

Offline Xury46

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 11:10:21 »
Would it be possible to have a bottom row with 1.25u mods on the left, 1u on the right, and some type of split spacebar? Split space on a 65% is amazing, but I think I would have a hard time with the 1u mods on the left.

Offline Mykeyclub

• MKC65 is coming!
    • Mykeyclub
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 06 November 2022, 21:40:38 »
Thank you for your opnions, we will discuss it.

Offline Its Salty

• I have no idea what I'm doing
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 12 December 2022, 18:51:46 »
I like the 4 lines that you added but it's confusing to see a render without them at the start of the IC but then all of the rest have the lines. I'd maybe clear up that if you can

personally not big on the RGB in the front of the board as the lines give me the vibe of an asymmetric art deco style look. similar to early 20s retro architecture; that just makes the RGB stand out as out of place in my eyes

board design is nice though; but I think it would garner a little more attention if you leaned into that art deco look a little bit harder (if I'm correct in assuming that's what you're going after)

regardless, like the design and hope to see more :thumb: