Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

In remembrance: Smallfry aka Nathan W.

<< < (88/88)

vivalarevolución:

--- Quote from: Baby_Fry on Sat, 30 July 2016, 22:08:04 ---Hey all,

I don't know how much this thread is checked anymore, but my name is Emily, and I am Small Fry's younger sister. Just to give a bit of an update on my life, I am now 18, and have been working as a camp counselor at a summer camp where Nathan and I went to camp. I just wanted to ask if any of you would possibly have a note that my brother may have hand written to you. I am searching for handwriting for a tattoo that I would like to get. I want to have Semper Vic written on my thigh in my brother's handwriting. Semper Vic is the high school wrestling team's motto, meaning always victorious. It doesn't always mean that you will win every match, because my brother didn't, but rather that you will act like a champion in your everyday life with how you treat others, yourself, and the world around you. I believe my brother greatly embodied what the team meant it to stand for. To explain further, the old wrestling singlets have Semper Vic written on the thigh, which is the reason for the location. I would greatly appreciate if you could get back to me.

Thanks much,
Emily
Baby Fry

--- End quote ---

Gah!  I had a handwritten note, but I believe it was disposed of long ago.  Oh well.  I think jdcarpe provided some help there.

vivalarevolución:

--- Quote from: LargeFry on Thu, 10 March 2016, 11:03:31 ---A quick correction, the driver who hit Nathan (SmallFry) was on heroin, not drunk.  He was sentenced to 5 years in prison and 10 years extended supervision.  The driver went into rehab and was clean from shortly after the accident on.  The accident might have save the defendant's life, as he finally got the help he needed to get clean.  The judge told the defendant “This young man has caused you to do what you couldn’t do for several years, but he had to die to do it.”

--- End quote ---

On another note, related to the heroin addict that took Smallfry from this world, I have lost one of my first friends in this world and also an extended family member to heroin addiction this year.  The damage that heroin addition and the root causes of such addiction are doing to this country for the last few years affects nearly everyone.  What to do about, I don't quite know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version