Author Topic: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]  (Read 186001 times)

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
Can it be even via EnjoyPBT?

Of course there are people out there who are also expert in reverse dye-sub, e.g. the Japanese custom dye-sub makers on Etsy
https://www.etsy.com/listing/190868733/
https://www.etsy.com/listing/217761281/

I would be down for a set if it were EnjoyPBT

Offline LevelSteam

Disappointing to hear about Keyreative. Them manufacturing would've been an insta-buy.

Hopefully this doesn't end up with the same company that did DSA Groove...

Wow. That set is *rough*.
Sounds like OP is being very thorough with their quality checks on this though, so hopefully it turns out better.

Offline sevenseacat

Holy cow at that DSA Groove picdump. How does that even happen..... Things like that are why I'm not such a big fan of dyesub, it's really easy to get things wrong...

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
uh... that that DSA groove isn't bad but isn't cool either.
i'll make sure my set will undergo a tight QC. don't you worry about that.
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline iSamurai

So keyreative is definitely out as an option? I was looking to the last news about them in the Oasis thread and they sound amazing (also I am quite curious to try the KAT profile :D), let's hope for the best  :thumb:.

Offline [Lewynlight]

• Formerly Dymloslouire
KAT... i am afraid that if i were to change it to KAT profile, there will be another controversies here lol
TGR Jane V1 CE - TGR Jane v2 - TGR Jane V2 CE  - TGR 910 R1 - TGR 910 RE Polycarbonate - TGR 910v3 Prototype - TGR Police - TGR Tris - TGR Tomo Polycarbonate - RS60 - RS65 "Pendora" - RS TKL - EM8

Offline Tom_Kazansky

• Oblivion Knight
KAT... i am afraid that if i were to change it to KAT profile, there will be another controversies here lol

true... lets stick with Cherry dye-sub, if the job is done right, you can always run this in another profile

and you know that people will buy :p

Offline SlamMakanen

Any chance the novelties kit could include an ISO enter key with equally awesome art on it?

Offline infinitestratas

Waiting for these :)
Hope it'll stay cherry and ppt

Offline Grumms

Any updates lately?

Offline megaforce

kat is trash

cherry profile only

thanks
c:
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline duckboi

kat is trash

cherry profile only

thanks
c:

seconded

c:
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline MFahim

Offline HAYAN

I've seen KAT BOW keycaps and it looks nice.
Dye-sub quality and it's thickness are really good.
I think KAT profile isn't that bad.

but.. isnt't KAT also manufactured by Keyreativ?  :(

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
Any updates lately?

Whatever happens will be good. Pls continue!!!

Lets go guys

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

While we wait for the dysub manufacturer, maybe run another DCS GB with SP? Think lots of people will be interested.
:)

Offline Grumms

Re: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]
« Reply #366 on: Sun, 03 February 2019, 10:36:36 »
Any updates on this just yet?

Offline ever9415

• EVER STORY
Re: [IC]Sanctuary Rebirth-Diablo-Inspired Exocet Keyset [Waiting for samples R2]
« Reply #367 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 22:37:07 »
It is the color I want.
I want to join when GB starts.

Offline OracleKev

« Reply #368 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 07:40:29 »

While we wait for the dysub manufacturer, maybe run another DCS GB with SP? Think lots of people will be interested.

KAT is OK, but most people want Cherry/DCS.

+1 on bringing back SP DCS. Prefer thin.  Pricing might not be good though.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #370 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 01:32:48 »

KAT is OK, but most people want Cherry/DCS.

+1 on bringing back SP DCS. Prefer thin.  Pricing might not be good though.

+1 on bringing back SP DCS. Let's go

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
« Reply #371 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 15:55:43 »
Starting my first custom KB and see this set is coming out soon. So stoked, I'm there whenever you launch the gb.  :thumb:

Offline SakeJams

• HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
« Reply #372 on: Sun, 17 February 2019, 22:37:06 »
Any word on those samples?  :-\

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #373 on: Mon, 18 February 2019, 16:48:06 »
Any word on those samples?  :-\

Havent heard from this set for a while I believe

Offline 0hok

« Reply #374 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 08:59:22 »
Can we get an update on this?

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #375 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 09:08:26 »
Any update?
Will it go in KAT ,SP DCS or GMK?

Offline Kyru

« Reply #376 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 10:18:29 »
I was watching top clack last Thursday when they had thekey.company on. I believe he said the current plan is to use the same manufacturer they are using for cherry pbt katakana that's currently running. He also stated that he hopes the set will be ready for GB after the Skiidata GB, but it could get pushed back further in his queue if it's not ready.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Offline Grumms

« Reply #377 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 15:17:23 »
I was watching top clack last Thursday when they had thekey.company on. I believe he said the current plan is to use the same manufacturer they are using for cherry pbt katakana that's currently running. He also stated that he hopes the set will be ready for GB after the Skiidata GB, but it could get pushed back further in his queue if it's not ready.

Interesting. Wish this information was given officially in places like this instead.

But at least it's still coming. Thanks!

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #378 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 02:44:29 »

Interesting. Wish this information was given officially in places like this instead.

But at least it's still coming. Thanks!

Bet its not being announced hear cause its nothing set in stone, could be wrong. I like the thekeycompany but they have a tendency to miss deadlines when it comes to opening things up. I remember the group buy for Terminal was late by like 2 months but the product arrived like 2 months ahead of when it was suppose to so it was a solid win.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #379 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 11:52:01 »
good to know that this is making progress

Offline wellbeing44

• kebord good kebord fun yum yum
« Reply #380 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 21:48:34 »
Interested to see samples. The only chance for color discrepancy would be on the spacebar, the other black keys are dye subbed on the same base.

Offline Grumms

Small little update from TKC:

Waiting on new mockups from u/jebbra to send for a sample. We will not be able to make a bunch of child kits (if we want Cherry profile) so it will be one big mega-set very similar to the Katakana Cherry sets. Should see some news in the coming months! I plan to run it this year.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life

Waiting on new mockups from u/jebbra to send for a sample. We will not be able to make a bunch of child kits (if we want Cherry profile) so it will be one big mega-set very similar to the Katakana Cherry sets. Should see some news in the coming months! I plan to run it this year.

Thanks!!! Love it however you want it to be

Offline Undrcontrl

I won't lie, I don't have the dark colored space bar that was supposed to come with my original set and have utilized a light beige/almost white and really like the way it pops

Offline sevenseacat

Sad to hear about the child kits, but I'll live and will still be buying a few sets :)

Offline _ODIN_

Will the NorDe Kit stay?

Gesendet von meinem H8416 mit Tapatalk

Offline vegs

Will the NorDe Kit stay?

Gesendet von meinem H8416 mit Tapatalk
I really hope it does :'(
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline online

Please keep the pro kit. at least spacebars support.

Offline thornkin

Thanks for the update.  I am excited to see what the large kit looks like.

Sent from my Mediatek MTK8173 Chromebook using Tapatalk

Offline equalunique

Honestly I'm worried about the longevity of this allover dyesub. If it ends up fading then the true plastic color will start to show, especially around the home key bars. If that color is white, then it's going to ruin the whole vibe of this set. Hoping that since the only colors here are red and black, the actual keycap plastic can just be red.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
I know this is a set that everyone has been, and will be, waiting for :P

Offline vicissitude

looks like everything is perfect.  :thumb:
hope GB starts soon.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 18:18:18 by vicissitude »

Offline vicissitude

Sorry for op.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 March 2019, 18:18:01 by vicissitude »

Offline nu_types

• Formerly Iredeus
Honestly I'm worried about the longevity of this allover dyesub. If it ends up fading then the true plastic color will start to show, especially around the home key bars. If that color is white, then it's going to ruin the whole vibe of this set. Hoping that since the only colors here are red and black, the actual keycap plastic can just be red.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Dyesub is generally going to last as long as the keycaps are if done correctly... and not left in the sunlight haha.

Offline jortzii

This is sick, and will look awesome on a black/red wilba.thermal.

IN.
Volcano660 | Satisfaction75 | Think6.5 | TGR Jane V2 CE | Preonic | IC Kira | Drop ALT

Offline Grumms

Any updates on this?

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
Any updates on this?

Looks like The Key Company has it listed for May... Let's see what happens!

https://thekey.company/collections/coming-soon/products/sanctuary-rebirth-pbt

Offline dyka.tran

Any updates on this?

Is it weird that we haven't seen the sample yet but they already listed it on their website?

Offline Kokaloo

• 🤘(• ω •)🤙
Any updates on this?

Is it weird that we haven't seen the sample yet but they already listed it on their website?

Yes, very. I didn't believe it when someone told me about the listing lol
Really hope we can get a sample soon, I have seen some odd ones floating around like this one but otherwise nothing.

Offline dyka.tran

Any updates on this?

Yes, very. I didn't believe it when someone told me about the listing lol
Really hope we can get a sample soon, I have seen some odd ones floating around like this one but otherwise nothing.
That's .... not red  :-[