Author Topic: Worthy keyboards  (Read 14996 times)

Offline Freyth

Worthy keyboards
« on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 09:15:03 »
Alright, so I already have the Model M and the Filco and the HHKB. But I'd like to know what other keyboards out there are worth getting, maybe not at an exorbitant price like an M15 but something within a reasonable range like ~$200 or below.

I'm starting to grow bored of the 3 keyboards. Don't get me wrong, they are great, solid keyboards but I need some variation in my keyboard arsenal and I'm looking for some good/ great keyboards to add to my collection.

Hope you guys here can entertain me with more than a couple of suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Offline timw4mail

• https://timshomepage.net
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 09:21:20 »
Get a Model F AT.
Buckling Springs IBM Model F AT, New Model F 77, Unicomp New Model M
Clicky iOne Scorpius M10, OCN-branded Ducky DK-9008-C, Blackmore Nocturna, Redragon Kumara K552-1, Qtronix Scorpius Keypad, Chicony KB-5181(Monterey)
Tactile Apple AEKII (Cream damped ALPS), Filco FKBN91M/JB (Japanese Tenkeyless), Cherry G84-5200, Cherry G84-4100LPAUS, Datalux Spacesaver(Cherry ML), Redragon Devarajas K556 RGB, Newmen GM711, Poker II (Cherry MX Clear), Logitech G910 Orion Spark, Logitech K840
Linear Lenovo Y (Gateron Red), Aluminum kiosk keyboard (Cherry MX Black)

Offline MsKeyboard

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 09:33:57 »
I'm kind of confused, what exactly are you looking for.  If you just want suggestions with no spec's than a good place to go would be the review section and see what boards are favorites or have unique features.

You have been a member for over a year and a half, and there have been hundreds of boards discussed since you joined.  Something over that span of time must have caught your attention.  Go with your interests and share with the group when you find something unique.  You have a good base, from here is should just be choosing layouts and features.

Have fun with your collection, and let us know when you find something.

Later........

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 09:42:30 »
It doesn't look like you have any ALPS 'boards (assuming your Filco is Cherry-based), so you might want to check one out.  Find a Northgate if you want a quality one, or a Dell AT-101W for an inexpensive model.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 10:46:03 »
Quote from: Freyth;129364
within a reasonable range like ~$200 or below.

Sorry, but if you pay $200 for a keyboard you've got issues. Especially when you have plenty of other perfectly fine keyboards.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 10:48:03 »
Quote from: microsoft windows;129375
Sorry, but if you pay $200 for a keyboard you've got issues.

There are a lot of people on this forum that need help.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 10:58:10 »
Nope. I made the computer screen turn blue a few times yesterday, but that's not a problem!
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 11:26:59 »
Knock on wood, but I have not a single BSOD since moving to Windows 7.  Any driver crashes are handled by the OS, and Windows will restart the driver, as well.

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 11:30:22 »
Sorry, but if you pay $200 for a keyboard you've got issues. Especially when you have plenty of other perfectly fine keyboards.

It's funny how people think Webwit is the biggest troll on the forum. At least Webwit has intelligent points hidden within the vitriol.

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 11:36:19 »
Quote from: ch_123;129389
It's funny how people think Webwit is the biggest troll on the forum. At least Webwit has intelligent points hidden within the vitriol.

This, and he's probably got the most invested in keyboards on the entire forum.  He's also got the most exotic collection here.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 13:40:38 »

I have issues and I don't want to fix them..

You may have issues for NOT spending $200 on a keyboard =]..

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 13:57:49 »
I'd just not feel right if my keyboard was worth more than my computer.

Offline timw4mail

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 14:11:26 »
Quote from: microsoft windows;129419

How do I explain this...
Clicky iOne Scorpius M10, OCN-branded Ducky DK-9008-C, Blackmore Nocturna, Redragon Kumara K552-1, Qtronix Scorpius Keypad, Chicony KB-5181(Monterey)
Tactile Apple AEKII (Cream damped ALPS), Filco FKBN91M/JB (Japanese Tenkeyless), Cherry G84-5200, Cherry G84-4100LPAUS, Datalux Spacesaver(Cherry ML), Redragon Devarajas K556 RGB, Newmen GM711, Poker II (Cherry MX Clear), Logitech G910 Orion Spark, Logitech K840

Offline Shawn Stanford

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 14:16:38 »

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Ditto...
The Brat Prince of COBOL

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 30 October 2009, 16:10:17 »
Now I feel bad, if you were close by, geographically speaking, I would give a PC, I really mean that. =]

Offline Freyth

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 01:13:41 »
Wow....

I may have been a member for over a year and a half but really I was only reading the forums for about 3 months or so and that was when the forum was at its infant stage - so not many keyboards then for me to look out for. And I have tried looking through many threads here that seem to ramble on about a keyboard of different variations and honestly, it is kind of confusing - considering the number of keyboards + the number of variations they have.

I came here seeking suggestions on good keyboards, if I didn't lay down the 'specs' that I wanted then naturally seeing that I'm a "seasoned" member I wouldn't mind any suggestions at all.

And really? I thought you guys were keyboard enthusiasts and spending a considerable amount of money on a keyboard would be "okay". Guess I was wrong... about you guys being enthusiasts. But honestly, however much I wanted to spend on a keyboard is no damn business of yours and your judgement was unwarranted as is the sarcasm in this thread. If you can't bear to spend however much other people are willing to spend on a keyboard, why deprive others of the pleasure?

I thought this forum was meant for keyboard enthusiasts to gather and to discuss anything related to keyboards together with a friendly atmosphere. Perhaps that was true in the beginning but I can't see that now - the place is just filled with so much hostility. I certainly won't be coming back here often to this forum as it seems that there is no reason for me in doing so as I'm sure you would agree.

Thanks, though, to those who have given me a couple of keyboards for my consideration.

Offline Rajagra

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 01:45:06 »
You shouldn't take comments here too seriously - there is a lot of friendly ribbing going on. Rest assured the vast majority of people here have spent more on keyboards than most other people would consider sane.

It would help us make suggestions if we knew what you have and what you spend time doing (gaming or whatever.) Which Filco do you have? If you haven't tried boards with brown and blue Cherry switches, they would be an obvious next thing to try.

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 06:03:18 »
Quote from: Freyth;129501
Wow....

I may have been a member for over a year and a half but really I was only reading the forums for about 3 months or so and that was when the forum was at its infant stage - so not many keyboards then for me to look out for. And I have tried looking through many threads here that seem to ramble on about a keyboard of different variations and honestly, it is kind of confusing - considering the number of keyboards + the number of variations they have.

I came here seeking suggestions on good keyboards, if I didn't lay down the 'specs' that I wanted then naturally seeing that I'm a "seasoned" member I wouldn't mind any suggestions at all.

And really? I thought you guys were keyboard enthusiasts and spending a considerable amount of money on a keyboard would be "okay". Guess I was wrong... about you guys being enthusiasts. But honestly, however much I wanted to spend on a keyboard is no damn business of yours and your judgement was unwarranted as is the sarcasm in this thread. If you can't bear to spend however much other people are willing to spend on a keyboard, why deprive others of the pleasure?

I thought this forum was meant for keyboard enthusiasts to gather and to discuss anything related to keyboards together with a friendly atmosphere. Perhaps that was true in the beginning but I can't see that now - the place is just filled with so much hostility. I certainly won't be coming back here often to this forum as it seems that there is no reason for me in doing so as I'm sure you would agree.

Thanks, though, to those who have given me a couple of keyboards for my consideration.

I wouldn't tar everyone on the forum with the same brush, especially based on one person whose sole purpose in life appears to be the need to assert his smugness on the internet based on how **** his computers are.

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 09:49:14 »
Quote from: timw4mail;129367
Get a Model F AT.

Having read the original post, I second this. Those things are anything but boring.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 11:28:17 »
I've heard that people like the feel of the Model F's. There's a lot on ebay for over $100, but if you want to get one, I'd wait. I've seen plenty go for much cheaper.

Offline wellington1869

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 11:40:29 »

I thought this forum was meant for keyboard enthusiasts to gather and to discuss anything related to keyboards together with a friendly atmosphere. Perhaps that was true in the beginning but I can't see that now -

seconding.... i actually agree with you. This isnt the same place it was one year ago. Sorry, but thats what I think. Just my opinion but at least I'm not alone in that impression. So I think you're absolutely right about that.  I too dont think its for simple enthusiasts any more.  I think we changed for good sometime this last summer. Both "structurally" and in terms of the activities of some of the leading members.

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3

Offline wellington1869

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 11:48:50 »
Quote from: ripster;129540

Microsoft Windows is not da bomb.  He is a major troll but sometimes I think he doesn't realize it.

really rippy? You sure mwindows too isnt simply being "outspoken" (as you put it)?

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

Offline wellington1869

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 11:55:15 »
Quote from: webwit;129570
Hey welly, I found the perfect switch for you.

webwit, I cant figure out if this is "vitriol" or "intelligence" or being "outspoken". Can you help me out? Which is it?

anyone? bueller?

Offline rdjack21

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 12:04:14 »
Wow....

Well being one of the big spenders here I understand where you are coming from. There are not many of us around here that are willing to pay $200+ for a keyboard.

As far as good keyboards go I think you have had a few suggestions worth following up on. But the real question is do you want more of what you have or something different.

In the category of more of the same:
Model M's - Depending on which one you have you may want to look at getting a Space saver, a M13 or a Model F AT if you can find one that is.

Topre Boards - All kinds of options here but most of them are out of your $200 price range:
87U, 87UBK55 (55g uniform keys), 103U(B), 101U ect..
Then you have the harder to find and maybe more expensive you could look at the  µTRON or the MD01B0 (neat little board by the way)

Cherry boards - You have a Filco is it the blue or brown version? get the other version, Compaq MX11800 (nice board) and many other options

And something different:
Alps - You have not tried this one yet so depending on which of your current boards you like the best, click White Alps, no click Black Alps. For White Alps defiantly take a look at Northgate boards to see most if not all the Nothgate options take a look at northgate-keyboard-repair.com they are a little expensive but they are top notch. For Blacks the Dell or the ABS.
Keyboards
Topre Capacitive: Realforce 87U, Realforce 86U, HHKB Pro 2, Topre MD01B0, Topre HE0100, Sun Short Type, OEM NEO CS (x2), NISSHO Electronics KB106DE
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M Space Saver (1291472), Unicomp Customizer x 2
Cherry Brown: Filco FKBN87M/EB, Compaq MX11800
Black Alps: ABS M1
Not so great boards Rare Spring over dome OKI, Sun rack keyboard

Trackballs - Trackman Wheel (3), Trackman marble (2)
Keyboards I still want to get - Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 the White version, Realforce 23U number pad in black and maybe white, μTRON ergo board with Topre switches.
Previously owned - [size=0]SiiG MiniTouch (White Alps), Scorpius M10 (Blue Cherry), IBM Model M13[/size]

Offline rdjack21

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 12:19:49 »

Quote from: wellington1869;129565
seconding.... i actually agree with you. This isnt the same place it was one year ago. Sorry, but thats what I think. Just my opinion but at least I'm not alone in that impression. So I think you're absolutely right about that.  I too dont think its for simple enthusiasts any more.  I think we changed for good sometime this last summer. Both "structurally" and in terms of the activities of some of the leading members.

I hate to but I do agree with both of you. But I think there is still some redeeming value here as well.
Keyboards
Topre Capacitive: Realforce 87U, Realforce 86U, HHKB Pro 2, Topre MD01B0, Topre HE0100, Sun Short Type, OEM NEO CS (x2), NISSHO Electronics KB106DE

Keyboards I still want to get - Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 the White version, Realforce 23U number pad in black and maybe white, μTRON ergo board with Topre switches.
Previously owned - [size=0]SiiG MiniTouch (White Alps), Scorpius M10 (Blue Cherry), IBM Model M13[/size]

Offline bigpook

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 13:54:33 »
chloe was the true switch kitten. I wonder where she went off to.
HHKB Pro 2 : Unicomp Spacesaver : IBM Model M : DasIII    

Offline bigpook

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 14:03:37 »
Actually, I think she did.

Offline o2dazone

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 14:06:37 »
Wow....

Don't let the forum sway your thoughts on spending a good chunk of coin for keyboards. You got a lot of true blue old balky ALPS switch lovers, who wouldn't pay more than $30 for a mechanical. I've been here since March, and two months after signing up I bought a $250 keyboard. Four months after that, I bought another one, in white.

Unfortunately, in your situation, with an M, a Filco and an HHKB. You've probably touched all the best switches (unless your Filco is a FUKKA switch). It's tough to top your current collection. People had some good things to say about Model F's. Perhaps try finding an AEK II?

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 14:11:27 »
Quote from: o2dazone;129607
Don't let the forum sway your thoughts on spending a good chunk of coin for keyboards.

I'll admit that I'm sufficiently content with the good old Model M to be disinclined to chase after Topre because it might be slightly better. (But that Japanese keyboard with cupped keys and a Topre membrane turned me slightly envious, especially after I figured out how one could deal with the layout of such a keyboard.)

But I'm learning many interesting things here, and may attempt to produce something of merit through a keyboard mod someday in the future.

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 15:18:43 »
Quote from: rdjack21;129578
I hate to but I do agree with both of you. But I think there is still some redeeming value here as well.

Things have certainly taken a nosedive in the past while, but I'd like to think that trend would be reversed one way or another.

Offline bigpook

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 15:32:57 »
Quote from: wellington1869;129573
webwit, I cant figure out if this is "vitriol" or "intelligence" or being "outspoken". Can you help me out? Which is it?

anyone? bueller?

: ) life is like a box of webwit. you never know what you are going to get.

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 15:34:33 »
For me, I've been more interested in finding the best of what I can get. By no means can I afford a $200 keyboard. But it's always good to know about these things because it can be quite surprising what other people get rid of. Before I started posting here, I never knew how good those clunky old Dell keyboards actually were.

Offline timw4mail

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 19:45:29 »
Quote from: bigpook;129625
: ) life is like a box of webwit. you never know what you are going to get.

That is nothing short of classic.

Offline bigpook

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 31 October 2009, 20:04:06 »
Quote from: quadibloc;129609
I'll admit that I'm sufficiently content with the good old Model M to be disinclined to chase after Topre because it might be slightly better. (But that Japanese keyboard with cupped keys and a Topre membrane turned me slightly envious, especially after I figured out how one could deal with the layout of such a keyboard.)

But I'm learning many interesting things here, and may attempt to produce something of merit through a keyboard mod someday in the future.

That depends on what you mean by sufficiently content. The topres are very nice, I had an HHKB for awhile. But I like the BS better. Am using a fukka now but really, the BS keyboards are in a class by themselves.
Sometimes you don't really appreciate what you have, its that other one you don't have that gnaws at you. ( I am well acquainted with the gnawing )
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 October 2009, 20:06:44 by bigpook »

Offline rdjack21

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 01 November 2009, 01:41:10 »
Quote from: quadibloc;129609

I'm assuming you mean this board:

And not to nitpick but the Topre's do not have a membrane in them. But yea that board is nice. I really need to take some time and do a good review of it. But what is really cool is that the keys will fit on a current model Topre like the 87U.
Keyboards

Offline ricercar

• * Elevated Elder
  • mostly abides
Worthy keyboards
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 01 November 2009, 19:10:35 »
Anyone who's been actually reading geekhack posts for a year knows the banter is lighthearted, not meant to knock the chips off anyone's shoulder. Without a curmudgeon answering my questions, I'd think this was a kiss-ass high school forum.

If it wasn't for the personalities behind the tech, I'd have left and never come back. How much keyboard physics/engineering can one give without expressing an opinion? Not bloody much. How much can we take without needing an opinion? Same answer. Without a real world opinion, none of the numbers mean jack.

There's the URL bar at the top of the browser. Anyone who doesn't like this site can type something to go to another. YMMV. Mine does. Grumble.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 November 2009, 19:15:20 by ricercar »
I trolled Geekhack and all I got was an eponymous SPOS.

Offline timw4mail

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 01 November 2009, 19:20:21 »
Quote from: ricercar;129824
Anyone who's been actually reading geekhack posts for a year knows the banter is lighthearted, not meant to knock the chips off anyone's shoulder. Without a curmudgeon answering my questions, I'd think this was a kiss-ass high school forum.

If it wasn't for the personalities behind the tech, I'd have left and never come back. How much keyboard physics/engineering can one give without expressing an opinion? Not bloody much. How much can we take without needing an opinion? Same answer. Without a real world opinion, none of the numbers mean jack.

There's the URL bar at the top of the browser. Anyone who doesn't like this site can type something to go to another. YMMV. Mine does. Grumble.

By the way, great quote.

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 10:06:05 »
I don't really see what's changed, fundamentally, since a year and a half ago. We, obviously, have new members which changes the personality a lot. We still look for the best keyboards and share what we find. Personally, I think the forum was more liberal, so to speak, in it's infancy when we were all still trying to figure it all out, so maybe that's been a difference. I think any changes we have seen here has just been a natural evolution as our membership grows. More varied opinions and more mindshare is just going to change that.

I hope that as we get "smarter," we maintain our family-like relationship. Personally, I still try to give first-hand assistance to members even if I have heard the same question 384 times (how many "Can you recommend me a new keyboard?" threads have we had). I am proud that we don't have the "search for it" attitude, and when we do point someone elsewhere, we provide the direct link to the wiki article, post, etc. to make sure people feel welcome and show that we here to help. I mean, I'll always be a jack-ass, but it's all in fun and games and I really enjoy seeing new members get involved and contribute.

We miss you Chloe and Sandy. Come back soon.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 November 2009, 10:20:56 by itlnstln »

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 10:19:58 »
Quote from: ripster;129894
Especially the "always a jack-ass" part.

I figured I would include something everyone could support.

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 10:29:30 »
Ms. Keyboard posts?

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 10:30:33 »
Quote from: ripster;129900
Still don't see how someone can get pissed off at posts like Ms. Keyboard's. Those hands are so sexy.

Now my posts and yours. That's a different matter. Lacking in taste I'd say.

Ms. Keyboard posts?

I keed!

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 10:36:26 »
Quote from: ripster;129910
Now, now..... We have like one female Geekhacker here and she might not like being called a switch kitten.

She adopted that as her title (before you could change it yourself). Another member did come up with it, though (not me, I'm not that clever).

Quote from: ripster;129910
Plus I get the feeling her BF or husband slices smartasses with katanas and then shoots them for good measure.

I would bet on it.  I do the same for my GF.  I like baseball bats, though.

Offline MsKeyboard

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 11:39:36 »
I am sorry if this sudden change in topic is my fault, but I did not actually think my post would cause this kind of discussion.  I was not being sarcastic when I commented on asking for more information, but instead I was trying to get away from a generic question to a more specific one.  Looking through the posts does not take long to come up with a thread of the same topic, maybe just a couple of weeks older information.
I am one of the newest members, and everyone here has been helpful, and I am truly sorry if my presence has caused a "change" in the flow of topics and discussions, but that was never my intention.  I guess no more heavy doses of caffeine before chiming in on questions.
I have noticed that there seems to be some discontent amongst members recently, and I would like to think that this is "mostly" fun and jest.  I will do my best to keep any form of bullying or sarcasm out of my posts so that this does not originate with me in the future.
Now with that all said, can't we all share a margarita and group hug?  First round is on me!

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 11:53:06 »
I don't think your post caused any problems.  I think there are some other members who are more "opinionated" on certain topics and state those opinions as facts or in some other negative connotation which, as always, stirs up emotions.  Opinions are always good as they can provide different perspectives on a particular subject, but occasionally, they have started some pretty unecessary arguments, flame-wars, etc.

I'll get the second round of margaritas (that sounds good right now).

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 11:54:09 »
Quote from: ripster;129924
Don't apologize. It's all ItlnStln's fault.

Just doing what I do best.  Start some **** on a Friday and see how it all shakes out Monday morning.

Offline MsKeyboard

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 11:54:44 »
On the rocks, just the way I like them......Thanks!

Don't worry about the flower and straws, at least it did not have an umbrella.

Later......

Offline J888www

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 12:05:11 »
Nice pic of a Margarita, the colour looks very similar to the liquid in my IBM mug, and your drink probably taste much better than my amber nectar.  :tea:

I try to get out more, but I'm afraid my trembling knees might give way. My slow fingers are having problems typing atm too
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 November 2009, 12:08:14 by J888www »
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline itlnstln

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 12:12:36 »
Quote from: J888www;129938
Nice pic of a Margarita, the colour looks very similar to the liquid in my IBM mug, and your drink probably taste much better than my amber nectar. :tea:

I try to get out more, but I'm afraid my trembling knees might give way. My slow fingers are having problems typing atm too

Drink enough of those margaritas, and you'll be filling up that IBM mug for sure.

Offline J888www

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 12:32:47 »
Wish I was young enough to have one of these Margaritas, but since I am old, I'll just cuddle this Model in bed to keep warm instead, I wish, the 'board not the broad. :redface:
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline Shawn Stanford

Worthy keyboards
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 02 November 2009, 15:36:41 »
Dude, you know that cat on the left is shaggin' all three of those chicks...
The Brat Prince of COBOL