Author Topic: Tai-Hao Dolch set?  (Read 2543 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Tai-Hao Dolch set?
« on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 22:40:48 »
Hey guys – I'd like to get a set of Tai-Hao's Dolch DS MX keysets, which are quite reasonably priced... But everyone seems to be sold out, except here on this site called Keybotypo.com ("Direct from Taiwan"). Has anyone ever heard of them?

I tried placing an order there, but it took me to www.sandbox.playpal.com—that's PayPal's developer test site, which doesn't accept actual payments. Weird, huh? Does that just mean they're still testing the site? Or could it be something more sinister?

If you do know where else I can pick up one of these sets, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks!
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline Tactile

Re: Tai-Hao Dolch set?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 January 2017, 23:32:08 »
I got my set from a seller on AliExpress. It's been several months so I don't remember if this is the same seller. The package took about a month to arrive.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mechanical-keyboard-white-cherry-mx-switch-104-keycaps-Taihao-double-shot-ABS-Granite-Dolch-OEM-gaming/1996356442.html
REΛLFORCE

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 02 January 2017, 00:24:24 »
Tactile: I'd actually seen that—but when I clicked the "Dolch" color option, the photo didn't change... I assumed that meant they were out, too.

I didn't realize that clicking a color's name set your order to that color, but didn't change the photo. To see the other colors, you have to click the (tiny) thumbnails at the left:

So thanks for pointing me back there and giving me another chance to figure it out.  :?)
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline Minnie2

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 09 January 2017, 01:10:07 »
Tactile: I'd actually seen that—but when I clicked the "Dolch" color option, the photo didn't change... I assumed that meant they were out, too.

I didn't realize that clicking a color's name set your order to that color, but didn't change the photo. To see the other colors, you have to click the (tiny) thumbnails at the left:

Show Image

So thanks for pointing me back there and giving me another chance to figure it out.  :?)
Maybe, the seller forgot inserting the absolute pic into everyone option :rolleyes:
    A Bro Caps Fan

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that information. A lot of people missed it ;)