Author Topic: The many faces of Geekhack  (Read 1620565 times)

Offline iri

Re: The many faces of Geekhack
« Reply #950 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 11:17:10 »
New here, seems like a good place to introduce myself (in addition, of course, to the noob thread). Also was asked in the OT fashion thread to pics or it didn't happen, so pics.

Show Image

And red shoes!! Now I just need my Ducky to get here so I can take a picture of them together. :D
you are pretty! and your orange shoes belong in this thread. yes, we have separate threads for everything!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #951 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 11:18:12 »
Why did I not see this thread thus far?

I demand answers!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #952 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 11:28:53 »
New here, seems like a good place to introduce myself (in addition, of course, to the noob subforum). Also was asked in the OT fashion thread to pics or it didn't happen, so pics.

Show Image

And red shoes!! Now I just need my Ducky to get here so I can take a picture of them together. :D

Welcome to Geekhack ^__^

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #953 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 11:31:02 »

I demand answers!

You just gotta get around more bro!

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #954 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 11:31:58 »

I demand answers!

You just gotta get around more bro!

This world is too big for me  :-[

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #955 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 11:50:07 »
New here, seems like a good place to introduce myself (in addition, of course, to the noob subforum). Also was asked in the OT fashion thread to pics or it didn't happen, so pics.

Show Image

Hahahahaha.... look at the wedding photo on the wall in 3rd pane

I bet all the Geekhackers were like,, OMG hotness,, nooooooo she's taken.....

« Reply #956 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 11:56:00 »

That's actually just a painting by Jack Vettriano, but if you look closely, you can see my wedding ring in the first frame, and one of our engagement photos in the top left corner of frames one and two. I've actually lost thirty pounds since we got married, though, so I'm glad you can't see the picture too closely. :p
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:04:55 by sunbathingjackdaw »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #957 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:05:18 »

That's actually just a famous painting by Jack Vettriano, but if you look closely, you can see my wedding ring in the first frame, and one of our engagement photos in the top left corner of frames one and two. I've actually lost thirty pounds since we got married, though, so I'm glad you can't see the picture too closely. :p

It'd be weird if someone picked up on "all" the details... which would mean they spent an inordinate amount of time fixated on the photos

« Reply #958 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:08:39 »
It'd be weird if someone picked up on "all" the details... which would mean they spent an inordinate amount of time fixated on the photos

Hey, it's the internet, you never know... I'm always paranoid someone will CSI my home address out of a photo or something.  :eek:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #959 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:14:50 »

Hey, it's the internet, you never know... I'm always paranoid someone will CSI my home address out of a photo or something.  :eek:

I have been known to ferret out little details from reflections in a photo from time to time, for fun. :)

Also, there is no apparent identifying information from exif in that image file you posted, so you're safe there. :P
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:16:33 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #960 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:16:23 »

I have been known to ferret out little details from reflections in a photo from time to time, for fun. :)

Also, there is no aparrent identifying information from exif in that image file you posted, so you're safe there. :P

dude, you're so pervy in the "internet sense". LOL...

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #961 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:36:18 »
But, I was told there are no girls on the internet...

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #962 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 12:37:48 »
In my barracks room in the Navy around 2003
31833-0

My daughter and I a couple months ago.
31835-1
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline iri

« Reply #963 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 13:52:21 »
My daughter and I a couple months ago.
(Attachment Link)
this photo is absolutely awesome. absolutely. iri needs "like" button!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #964 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 23:48:06 »
When I want to post up personal pictures I like to post up my before and after pictures

Freshman year of high school

Now ish:

One kinda shirtless picture after winning a big competition:

And one flattering picture of myself XD
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #965 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 00:39:04 »
Wow, you lost a lot of weight, huh?

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #966 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 00:50:43 »

Over 60 lbs XD
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #967 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 01:02:01 »

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #968 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 01:13:50 »

Over 60 lbs XD
How?

One really bad way xD...I ran everyday for 30 mins and ate replaced dinner with cereal. No muscle stability and just lost fat. I still fluctuate weight, and now I am trying to maintain weight at 150 lbs (was 190 in that pic) but build more muscle.

Offline iri

« Reply #969 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 01:16:12 »
what is a "replaced dinner with cereal"?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #970 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 08:44:39 »

Instead of eating a dinner meal he just ate cereal.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #971 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 09:20:55 »

Wouldn't this make you sick, and give you acne?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #972 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 09:23:44 »

probably if it was cookie crisps but probably not raisin bran

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #973 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 11:09:13 »

I'm pretty sure cereal, even raisin bran is high on the glycemic index on par with potato chips.

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #974 on: Fri, 16 August 2013, 16:15:39 »

I'm pretty sure cereal, even raisin bran is high on the glycemic index on par with potato chips.

Yeah, I didn't know any of that at the time. Even though it has a high GI, it still was a lot less than the Filipino food that I would eat at dinner. It was a tip my friend gave me...and at the time I was desperate to lose weight for a girl and because I was medically obese which isn't good. I was a stupid ass kid when I was growing up.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #975 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 03:49:35 »
Depends on the cereal.  I eat Weetbix.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #976 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 03:55:29 »

So I grew up in Australia (lived in Melbourne,Vic. from 1992-2001, and I'm still an Aussie citizen), and I just ran out of Vegemite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( The big ass jar of it I bought back a couple of years ago... it lasts forever :)) A 220g jar of it on Amazon will cost me $10 shipped... How much would it cost a fellow mate to send me some?! I assume I'd have to buy a decent amount for it to be worth the shipping price but I need me my Vegemite and cheese sandwich! :)) Depending on how much I'd have to buy and what the shipping price would be like, I might actually consider doing this, if someone was willing.

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #977 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 04:01:38 »
Vegemite...
Actually had to look it up, never heard of it. How does it taste?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #978 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 04:03:07 »
Vegemite...

I believe Vegemite only tastes like Vegemite :D It's a rather unique flavor and quite the acquired taste for many. I believe that Marmite might be the closest thing to it but I've never had that.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #979 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 04:07:12 »
Vegemite...

I believe Vegemite only tastes like Vegemite :D It's a rather unique flavor and quite the acquired taste for many. I believe that Marmite might be the closest thing to it but I've never had that.
Marmite is british vegemite. Almost certain it tastes exactly the same.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #980 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 04:11:43 »
Vegemite...

wiki says high in umami..

Might as well just do butter + msg sprinkles..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #981 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 04:14:22 »

Yeah, I didn't know any of that at the time. Even though it has a high GI, it still was a lot less than the Filipino food that I would eat at dinner. It was a tip my friend gave me...and at the time I was desperate to lose weight for a girl and because I was medically obese which isn't good. I was a stupid ass kid when I was growing up.

hahahaha. it's not that filipino cuisine is bad, it's just that MOST cuisines were established when most of the population were farmers and lived in a world with less automation.

Therefore, they NEEDED that high energy intake to get through their daily workload.

Sitting in wheelie chairs all day like us, was NOT in the design spec of "cultural" food.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #982 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 07:08:14 »
Indian cuisine is perhaps one of the most fattening and grease heavy.

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #983 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 07:19:20 »
Vegemite...

They taste nothing alike! Vegimite is full of awesome.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #984 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 07:26:15 »
They taste nothing alike! Vegimite is full of awesome.
Really!? I have never tried vegemite, but I always thought they were exactly the same..
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #985 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 08:29:22 »
So these two have been discussed many times on geekhack. Its about time we do worldwide group buy.

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #986 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 09:37:05 »

So I grew up in Australia (lived in Melbourne,Vic. from 1992-2001, and I'm still an Aussie citizen), and I just ran out of Vegemite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( The big ass jar of it I bought back a couple of years ago... it lasts forever :)) A 220g jar of it on Amazon will cost me $10 shipped... How much would it cost a fellow mate to send me some?! I assume I'd have to buy a decent amount for it to be worth the shipping price but I need me my Vegemite and cheese sandwich! :)) Depending on how much I'd have to buy and what the shipping price would be like, I might actually consider doing this, if someone was willing.

Vegemite is the best and Vegemite and cheese is even better! I just had a look at shipping prices for you and it's pretty expensive. For a 400g jar it would cost you roughly $17-$18 shipped to the US. Which is the same as what it costs to get one off amazon. Actually it looks like the 600g jars are cheaper than the 400g jars on Amazon :confused:

You should get one of these  :)) It'll last you several lifetimes:
http://www.amazon.com/Kraft-Vegemite-Tub-5-5lbs/dp/B009F3NEOW/ref=pd_sbs_gro_10
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #987 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 10:57:04 »

Vegemite is the best and Vegemite and cheese is even better! I just had a look at shipping prices for you and it's pretty expensive. For a 400g jar it would cost you roughly $17-$18 shipped to the US. Which is the same as what it costs to get one off amazon. Actually it looks like the 600g jars are cheaper than the 400g jars on Amazon :confused:

how sure are we that it doesn't give you cancer.

I could've sworn I had a tub of soldering flux that looked like that.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #988 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 11:27:47 »

Everything gives you cancer.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #989 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 14:41:27 »

Hehe~ Thanks for checking for me <3 I guess I'll just have to dish out the money and just buy some online :P Yes, Vegemite is the best and Vegemite and cheese sandwiches are even better!!! I'm the strange Australian/Korean kid who lives in the USA and loves Vegemite :))

Everything gives you cancer.

Truth.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #990 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 15:09:42 »
Vegemite...
Like death warmed over...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #991 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 16:00:00 »
Am I the only one here who doesn't like vegemite?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #992 on: Sat, 17 August 2013, 17:16:33 »
I haven't had it in at least a decade, but this thread sent me to ebay.

$10-20 for a decent-sized jar, delivered, is not bad.

And people carp about the price of keyboards.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #993 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 04:06:06 »

Vegemite and cheese?

Just get a cheesymite scroll - the best!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheesymite_scroll
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #994 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 04:48:34 »

Vegemite and cheese?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #995 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 05:00:18 »

Vegemite and cheese?

(Attachment Link)

Nah.  Seriously.  You can hardly taste the vegemite, it is mostly cheese.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #996 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 05:07:31 »

Vegemite and cheese?

(Attachment Link)

Nah.  Seriously.  You can hardly taste the vegemite, it is mostly cheese.

But... bu- I eat the Vegemite for the taste of Vegemite :S The cheese is just a bonus. Lol. It's all about whole grain bread + Vegemite + Cheddar or Swiss cheese!

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #997 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 05:22:27 »
Related and just as off topic, I ate a packet of these today:
32228-0
Actually tasted pretty great. You could taste the 'mite flavor but it wasn't overpowering.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #998 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 05:31:27 »
Related and just as off topic, I ate a packet of these today:
(Attachment Link)
Actually tasted pretty great. You could taste the 'mite flavor but it wasn't overpowering.

OMFG! TWISTIES!!!! I used to love those!!! The nostalgia is coming on too strong right now... I'm missing Australia too much... It's been 12 years since I left... Tim Tams... Shapes... Meat Pies... Sausage Rolls.... :'( Fu-

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #999 on: Sun, 18 August 2013, 05:54:20 »
LOL but I think this is getting a bit too far off topic ... ;)