geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated:22/March/2024)

<< < (2/51) > >>

Nascent:
Thanks for compiling these lists and making the information easier to access. It's no easy to get nice sets with full compatibility, and hopefully they become more popular. Just got EPBT Scandi and I'm also waiting for the KAT Monochrome sets I got last year.

salgiza:
A new IC has jus appeared that looks incredibly cool: KAM Command. It just has ES/IT/LA, but with his amount of kitting I'm sure that PT would be added if there is enough interest? I don't know, but always remember to fill in IC Forms to show interest in Keycaps that you would buy!

P.S. During the last weeks I've been also silently updating the list of in-stock (mostly AliExpress) keycaps. As an ES user myself, most of the ones are just for ES layouts + maybe IT or PT. Please, if you are an Italian or Portuguese user, let me know of any keycaps for your layout that you find, so that I can add them to the list!

--- Quote from: Nascent on Mon, 21 June 2021, 02:02:56 ---Thanks for compiling these lists and making the information easier to access. It's no easy to get nice sets with full compatibility, and hopefully they become more popular. Just got EPBT Scandi and I'm also waiting for the KAT Monochrome sets I got last year.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot for the comment!

jackcalico:
I love this post! Thanks a lot for keeping it updated.

You may want to take a look at this spreadsheet I found online: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yj4SpqcC0lc5nFwmGzg2KN2bmshADZBIcs4EOLIiwlc/edit#gid=782011333

salgiza:

--- Quote from: jackcalico on Tue, 03 August 2021, 03:58:35 ---I love this post! Thanks a lot for keeping it updated.

You may want to take a look at this spreadsheet I found online: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yj4SpqcC0lc5nFwmGzg2KN2bmshADZBIcs4EOLIiwlc/edit#gid=782011333

--- End quote ---

Oooh! Do you have the source? If someone is also keeping track of these kits (even if only for es-ES), we could join forces!
If not, I will check all the links and update the main post, but it would be nice to at least give credit!

jackcalico:

--- Quote from: salgiza on Tue, 03 August 2021, 07:56:50 ---Oooh! Do you have the source? If someone is also keeping track of these kits (even if only for es-ES), we could join forces!
If not, I will check all the links and update the main post, but it would be nice to at least give credit!

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, I have no idea. I just found this via organic search through Google.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version