geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Model M keycaps in UK ?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mmd:
Thank you for all the replies. Im gonna order from unicomp, but I find it odd that one cant find anything in the UK even though model m used to be manufactured here..

dreamingftw:
Does anyone who has ordered from unicomp know how much it usually costs to order key caps? Thanks in advance

grasshopper:
Hi, I live in the UK and I'm also after a single missing keycap for my Model M. I've tried clickykeyboards in the past but they charge a minimum of $15 for shipping! That might not be a lot in the greater scheme of things. But it's far too much for shipping a tiny piece of plastic worth $1.

The keycap I'm after is }]

Can anyone here help?

Thanks in advance.

grasshopper:

--- Quote from: Laggy-gaga;379454 ---There is a mini group buy in deskthority
guys want to order stuff from unicomp
if u want to find a single piece of keys, just go clickykeyboards and spend a dollar.
if a whole set
go deskthority
deadline Friday, so hurry
--- End quote ---

That sounds very interesting. Can you provide a link? Unfortunately, I've missed the deadline but presumably there might be another group buy in the future.

I'm interested in buying an all-black Model M keyboard from Unicomp. That is assuming that such a thing exists. According to their website they sell keyboards with black cases, but not black keys. Having said that the site looks like it was designed in the early 90s so perhaps it just needs updating.

prd:

--- Quote from: grasshopper;385834 ---I'm interested in buying an all-black Model M keyboard from Unicomp. That is assuming that such a thing exists. According to their website they sell keyboards with black cases, but not black keys. Having said that the site looks like it was designed in the early 90s so perhaps it just needs updating.
--- End quote ---

You mean like this?

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 21929[/ATTACH]

If you don't mind blanks, just ask for an extra black keys set when you order the board. Though it's not advertised, they should have them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version