Author Topic: 104 PBT set for Leopold FC500R  (Read 3044 times)

Offline mr626

104 PBT set for Leopold FC500R
« on: Tue, 17 April 2012, 04:53:04 »
Hi all,

As mentioned in another thread, I'm starting to notice some serious shine on the ABS keys of my FC500R. So, I'd like to buy a set of PBT for my board.

I was looking at getting these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330704484534&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123#ht_500wt_1413

But when I sent a message to the seller to confirm compatibility he said that the spacebar won't fit.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a PBT keycap set that will suit my board, including the spacebar?

Thanks

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 17 April 2012, 09:00:21 »
Spacebars can be modded to fit the Leopold.

I have considered doing it myself, Dremels, jigs, and epoxy are required, if you enjoy tinkering with things.

Somebody here in the forum will do it for a reasonable sum, either on your spacebar or one he supplies.

Test the improved "search" function and see if it turns up!
"Cohen has been described as a “fixer,” a guy who gets things done, who cleans up messes and who calms the waters in a crisis. But mostly, it seems that Cohen was a lackey.
He wasn’t someone telling Trump hard truths to make sure that he was protected. Cohen was the guy who simply wanted to make sure that Trump was placated. He wanted the boss to be happy. Cohen wasn’t using his clout or connections to turn the tide in Trump’s favor.
He was just another person whose ambitions and self-worth had become intertwined with Trump, someone who as federal investigators closed in on him, as he lied and then lied some more, he had to be reminded by his wife, his daughter and his son that Trump was neither his salvation, nor was he someone worth saving." 2024-05-14 comment

Offline mr626

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 17 April 2012, 17:02:06 »
Thanks for the suggestion. It's just annoying that Leopold decided they had to be different with their spacebar!

Offline Grimey

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 17 April 2012, 17:41:22 »
I have this myself.  It required a set of PBT caps and getting someone to modify it.  The space bar on the 500r is just different enough to make sure it won't fit with a 200r space bar.  The Profist(spelling I am lazy now?) has a jig to make this happen if you contact him.
Erlang your pants off