Author Topic: Nub Dolly and Hypnocap Giveaway  (Read 10487 times)

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
Re: Nub Dolly and Hypnocap Giveaway
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 01:20:43 »
Giveaway is over Glitched. Read a few posts above!  :)

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #51 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 17:16:54 »
Giveaway is over Glitched. Read a few posts above!  :)

Haha my bad!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #52 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 19:24:34 »
(Attachment Link)

Here are the final 5 in random order, I'll PM nubb later today and the top two winners will be receiving PMs.

Rowdy, I've got something special for you. SoonTM  :p

:eek:

Thank you!

And congrats cmadrid and Binge :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #53 on: Sun, 08 March 2015, 23:53:14 »
Congrats to the winners :D What does being in the final five mean? Is it basically "close but no cigar" :P?

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 06:14:12 »
Damn, really wanted the Dolly. Grats to the winners :)
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 09 March 2015, 10:03:31 »
Congrats to the winners :D What does being in the final five mean? Is it basically "close but no cigar" ?
Yeah, but I'll have giveaways in the future for those without artisans. :thumb:
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 10 March 2015, 20:05:00 »

Congrats to the winners :D What does being in the final five mean? Is it basically "close but no cigar" ?
Yeah, but I'll have giveaways in the future for those without artisans. :thumb:

Haha nice, I have plenty of artisans I just don't have a dolly and really want one thanks again for your generosity and I look forward to some artisan less guys getting their first cap

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #57 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 01:28:10 »

Here's your prize Rowdy. An MSPaint Rowdy Special Clack.  :p
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #58 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 05:16:09 »
Show Image

Here's your prize Rowdy. An MSPaint Rowdy Special Clack.  :p

My first yellow Clack!

Thank you very much :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #59 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 20:21:27 »
Thanks a whole bunch for everything you put into this Joey.  I posted pictures here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33130.msg1680638#msg1680638

I'd like to say it's great people took part in this giveaway and I hope we all have a chance to do this again soon :)
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #60 on: Sat, 14 March 2015, 23:58:53 »
Thanks a whole bunch for everything you put into this Joey.  I posted pictures here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33130.msg1680638#msg1680638

I'd like to say it's great people took part in this giveaway and I hope we all have a chance to do this again soon :)

Glad you liked it! I'll be doing more giveaways in the future.  :thumb: