Author Topic: [GB] KEEBSTAND Solo and Duo are LIVE (Acrylic Keyboard stand)  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
[GB] KEEBSTAND Solo and Duo are LIVE (Acrylic Keyboard stand)
« on: Sun, 22 November 2020, 15:30:25 »

GB KeebStand

a Acrylic Keyboard Stand by Keebit Studio

Final Looks:
Solo

Duo

GB and Discord:

GB KeebStand Solo

GB KeebStand Duo

Discord

Hello and welcome to the Interest Check form for Acrylic Keyboard Stands by Keebit Studio.
We are happy to announce that the Keebstand Solo and Duo are out of the Interest Check phase and are ready for Group Buy!
This group buy will run from 21.11.2020 to 05.12.2020 in the first two weeks it's going to be unlimited GB.
If the MOQ isn't reached in this time period the GB will keep running until MOQ of 30 each is reached.

Estimated production time: 1-4 month after group buy ends.
Shipping time 2 to 7 days depending on where you live.

Group Buy now Live. If you have any questions or comments or want to keep up with the progress, you can follow my socials Discord or on my socials! Thanks :)

Specifications:
- 5 mm Acrylic
- Aluminum Spacers
-Rubber Feet
-Rubber Protectors
-MOQ 30 Pieces

There is an option for Silver or Black Aluminum Spacers.
Clear will come with Transparent Rubbers.
Smoky will come with Black Rubbers.

Price: $25 for the Solo and $35 for the Duo

Shipping
I'm working with FedEx to provide you with the best price and fast shipping times during the Pandemic. The shipping with FedEx will be more expensive compared with shipping with the Swiss Post but there is the added benefit of tracking and guaranteed in time delivery even during the pandemic. Shipping price is calculated at Checkout.

I'm working on another project as well. If all goes to plan it may be ready for interest check in the following weeks and group buy soon after.

« Last Edit: Wed, 25 November 2020, 03:55:13 by Digmo »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] KEEBSTAND Solo and Duo are LIVE (Acrylic Keyboard stand)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 01 December 2020, 09:33:42 »
Approved :thumb:

Offline TjarleN

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 02 December 2020, 01:03:35 »
That was an expensive order, soo excited for these :)

GL with the buy.

I would like to give the same feedback that I already gave for your deskmat:
These are your first products and I think some people would join in if the shipping options would be cheaper. I know you have specifically chose the offered FedEx option because of the pandemic. But it is very premium, that is something most people tend to be fine with for expensive products like for example a 400$ keyboard. If the product itself however has a price of 25$ it is kinda hard to justify spending ~2 times of that amount for shipping.
My advice would be to look into other options, see what DHL, UPS or other big companys have to offer. Some people might want to pay extra to get it faster but most will probably be fine with longer shipping for a more reasonalbe price.
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 December 2020, 01:08:10 by TjarleN »

Offline Razer1987

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 02 December 2020, 04:10:23 »
Hi, agree Fedex price makes no sense in Europe. I am in France, I am pretty sure that the shipping cost could be cut by 2 or 3 for a light weight item like that. No way I am gonna pay 40 dollars for 2 or 3 stands.

Offline Digmo

• keebit.studio
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 03 December 2020, 07:55:07 »
That was an expensive order, soo excited for these :)

GL with the buy.

I would like to give the same feedback that I already gave for your deskmat:
These are your first products and I think some people would join in if the shipping options would be cheaper. I know you have specifically chose the offered FedEx option because of the pandemic. But it is very premium, that is something most people tend to be fine with for expensive products like for example a 400$ keyboard. If the product itself however has a price of 25$ it is kinda hard to justify spending ~2 times of that amount for shipping.
My advice would be to look into other options, see what DHL, UPS or other big companys have to offer. Some people might want to pay extra to get it faster but most will probably be fine with longer shipping for a more reasonalbe price.

Sadly fedex was the cheapest offer out of all the shipping companies... I could offer Swiss Post as a cheap opttion but in this time it takes one month ore more to get from switzerland to germany..

Offline alper_maestro

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 03 December 2020, 11:37:13 »
I actually wanted to order a duo stand and thought the price was not that bad. However, when I saw the shipping costs ($ 40) to the Netherlands, I decided to cancel it anyway.

Good luck with the groupbuy , it's a nice stand. Who knows maybe another time for me.

Offline despairsray

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 03 December 2020, 13:29:20 »
I actually wanted to order a duo stand and thought the price was not that bad. However, when I saw the shipping costs ($ 40) to the Netherlands, I decided to cancel it anyway.

Good luck with the groupbuy , it's a nice stand. Who knows maybe another time for me.

Same here. I like the look of the smokey color and the price was good. Its unfortunate that shipping costs more than the product. Maybe another time.