Author Topic: Dactyl-ManuForm keyboard build  (Read 153633 times)

Offline basie

Re: Dactyl-ManuForm keyboard build
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 13:33:27 »
Ah, yes I saw that but in both his example diagrams, Matt Adereth has the diodes on the columns (just facing toward the switch or away from it for row-driven and column-driven). Tom built the Dactyl-Manuform with diodes on the rows, which seemed different enough that I thought I should ask :)

You can see how I laid out the columns here:

I discovered Adafruit are making flexible protoboards printed on mylar now, so I'm experimenting with cutting those into tracks to use as the rows and columns. It's working pretty well so far.

Offline ju6ju8Oo

« Reply #101 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 04:10:46 »
Flexible Protoboard are so cool! Stronger than the magnet wires, and easier than the normal electric wire.

Offline ju6ju8Oo

« Reply #102 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 04:12:42 »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 05:00:37 »
Hello, and thanks for all the work from various people that went into this. I'm just starting on my build.

I noticed after I'd soldered the columns on one side (without diodes) that the original Dactl uses diodes for columns, and the D-M uses diodes for rows. Is this because of the ProMicro vs Teensy difference? I bought a Teensy in the end, so... I guess I'm wondering if I should undo the columns I've done and repeat the process using diodes instead. Or doesn't it matter?
The Teensy and ProMicro both use the same chip so no difference there.  As mentioned previously it doesn't matter where you put the diodes just make sure they're connected in parallel not series, otherwise the whole row/column above/below (depending where you connect back to the controller) will trigger when you press one switch.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Squarism

« Reply #104 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 05:29:25 »
Would be cool if one could make parameters to the clojure script a function hand size/shape (finger length in particular). Only way I can think of is collecting
1. Some form of hand measurement. Finger length measures? Picture with hands and rulers.
2. The case cad files or closure script params.
3. Some form of survey form letting users give some sort of satisfaction rating with different parts of the keyboard.

Not an easy task. Probebly has to be done individually for 4/5/6 x columns. Just dreaming of a perfect world. 😀

Offline Symbiote

« Reply #105 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 11:01:35 »
I've noticed that one of the 1u thumb caps would collide with the outer 1.5u switchplate. On the boards I've built so far I just removed a bit of material so it wouldn't hit. So I've modified the switchplate to stop the cap from hitting. I did a test print, and it seems to have done the job. The changes I made to the code were pretty minor, just adding a half "larger-plate" which didn't mirror the side bit, changing the thumb definition & the connectors to match.

Your design looks perfect for me.  Do you have the final STL file, with this modification?  (Or the Clojure script.)

Unless a friend secretly has a 3D printer, I'll need to print this commercially, so I'd like it to be right first time :-)

Offline impaktor

• Blog on emacs & keyboards
« Reply #106 on: Fri, 06 September 2019, 13:04:23 »
I'd prefer Clojure source files.

I've also noted one key in thumb cluster getting stuck. To be honest, the thumb cluster on my 4x6 dactyl-manuform is way less user friendly than that on my Kinesis Advantage. I'll be doing a "normal" dactyl next, as this is much closer to a kinesis advantage. 

@Symbiote google "makerspace" (or "hackerspace") + "Denmark", and you'll find plenty of places in the larger cities, typically you can 3D print there for free. Also, many city libraries are starting to put 3D printers in their basements and what not, typically free to use, or just pay for filament. I too thought I'd have to pay a bunch to get mine 3D printed, but I'm printing for free now.

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #107 on: Sat, 07 September 2019, 22:21:35 »
Your design looks perfect for me.  Do you have the final STL file, with this modification?  (Or the Clojure script.)

Unless a friend secretly has a 3D printer, I'll need to print this commercially, so I'd like it to be right first time :-)

Well if you just want the bit that changes the 1.5u plate, then the way I did it was to copy-paste the definition of 'larger-plate' to make a new definition (I just named it 'larger-plate-half'). Then change 'mirror [0 1 0]' to 'mirror [0 0 0]'. Where you see thumb defined change it to

(def thumb
  (union
   (thumb-1x-layout (rotate (/ π 2) [0 0 1] single-plate))
   (thumb-tr-place single-plate)
   (thumb-tr-place larger-plate)
   (thumb-tl-place single-plate)
   (thumb-tl-place larger-plate-half)
   ))

Past that I'm pretty sure you'll need to mess with a few of the thumb connectors so you don't have a gap where that part of the 1.5u plate used to be.

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #108 on: Tue, 01 October 2019, 04:29:57 »
I may as well post the .stl with this fix as well, in case there are those that don't want to futz around with the clojure. The screw holes are sized for a 4.2mm OD/4mm length brass insert, and the trrs hole is fitted for these jacks, but other 5mm jacks should fit too. The switch holes & trrs/pro micro holder are modified from l4u's mini dactyl fork here.

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #109 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 02:42:38 »
Been making a trrs & pro micro holder for these boards. I wanted something that was just a friction with with the front wall so it was easily removable (no glue required either). Still a WIP for now but it shouldn't be too long before it's done.

230552-0

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #110 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 18:43:43 »
I'll call this close enough to done that I'm willing to share the .stl. The hole in the case is sized to be 12mm x 28.66mm. Though depending on how well your printer bridges gaps you might want to increase that height slightly. Also assumes about a 1.5mm lip on the left and right on the outside of the front wall. TRRS holder is sized for the jacks I linked earlier.

Offline Intense

« Reply #111 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 13:31:58 »
I'll call this close enough to done that I'm willing to share the .stl. The hole in the case is sized to be 12mm x 28.66mm. Though depending on how well your printer bridges gaps you might want to increase that height slightly. Also assumes about a 1.5mm lip on the left and right on the outside of the front wall. TRRS holder is sized for the jacks I linked earlier.

This is awesome, thanks for posting it! Could you also share the STL of the case with the cutout? Not to sure how to create that myself.
Ergodox EZ w/Zilent V2s | WIP Dactyl Manuform 5x7 w/Holy Pandas

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #112 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 14:06:15 »
This is awesome, thanks for posting it! Could you also share the STL of the case with the cutout? Not to sure how to create that myself.

I haven't made a test print of the case yet, so I don't think I should share an untested .stl.

That said the way I went about it was to comment out most of the bits for the connectors (under 'def model-right') then changed the size & position of the usb holder hole to fit. That or you could probably just throw the stl into fusion (or whatever other software you like) and cut a hole in the model that way.

Offline Intense

« Reply #113 on: Sat, 30 November 2019, 16:47:06 »

I haven't made a test print of the case yet, so I don't think I should share an untested .stl.

That said the way I went about it was to comment out most of the bits for the connectors (under 'def model-right') then changed the size & position of the usb holder hole to fit. That or you could probably just throw the stl into fusion (or whatever other software you like) and cut a hole in the model that way.

Would you mind sharing it via PM for me to mess around with? I tried modifying the STL from above, but the plastic for the brass insert nut gets in the way of the holder. I can do some test prints and modifications if required and report back.

I could also mess around with and learn Clojure but I don't see a file for the most recent model you posted which has some fixes applied.

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #114 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 04:55:30 »
Hi to all.
I'v already printed a Dactyl-Manuform 5x6 but i don't like it, so I would like to print a customized one.

Some questions:

1) Can someone tell me how to add a new screw how on the lower side of thumbcluster ?
2) how can I make these screw holes much smaller ? I need them about 2.5mm diameter, so that I can put a screw directly without the heat-insert
3) I would like to use an ergodox-like layout, so that i'll be able to use the ergodox keycaps set. is this possible ?
4) can someone help me customizing the clojure code to use a microusb holder and trrs ?

Offline impaktor

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 05:22:56 »
@MutenMaster

For Ergodox keycaps, see:
https://github.com/crystalhand/dactyl-keyboard

He also prints for you and can help you hack the clojure code to your liking (I assume this is assuming you'll buy from him).

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/afkx3c/dactyl_modification_code_posted_1_year/

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 05:45:28 »
@MutenMaster

For Ergodox keycaps, see:
https://github.com/crystalhand/dactyl-keyboard

He also prints for you and can help you hack the clojure code to your liking (I assume this is assuming you'll buy from him).

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/afkx3c/dactyl_modification_code_posted_1_year/

I know the CrystalHand version, but I was referring to a dactyl-MANUFORM with ergodox compatibility. CrystalHand only has a standard dactyl with ergodox layout.

I've saw this: https://geekhack.org/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=88576.0;attach=209531;image but i'm unable to find the clojure/stl file, the one i've got has the heat-insert holes visibile, the posted image has a "straight" wall with no space for inserts (hidden inside)

Also, i'm trying to use the usb+trrs adapter from another project, so i'm asking for help

Forgot to say that i'm a coder/programmer, so I need something usable as daily driver without a lot of FN keys for my daily use (perentesys and so on)

Offline impaktor

« Reply #117 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 06:04:27 »
Ah, sorry. Got the manuform-part confused in my mind.

But I assume the 1.5u pinky column from a "normal" dactyl can be stolen from crystalhand's repo to the dactyl-manuform version.

I finished my manuform some time ago, I'd like to put a build log somewhere, but not sure where (I should maybe start a blog). In short: the dactyl-manuform is far from replacing my kinesis advantage, but was an excellent build experience. Will do a "normal" dactyl next.

Good luck!

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 06:06:53 »
I may as well post the .stl with this fix as well, in case there are those that don't want to futz around with the clojure. The screw holes are sized for a 4.2mm OD/4mm length brass insert, and the trrs hole is fitted for these jacks, but other 5mm jacks should fit too. The switch holes & trrs/pro micro holder are modified from l4u's mini dactyl fork here.

First of all, thank you for your mod. i'm thinking to print a new dactyl based on your model.

Some questions:
1) could you please post the latest clojure file?
2) could you please tell me how to make the screw insert much smaller?  I'm thinking to NOT use any heat-insert but directly screw in the plastic after making a proper thread with a tip.
3) which keycaps set do you use ? Are Ergodox caps compatbile ?

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #119 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 06:15:32 »
In short: the dactyl-manuform is far from replacing my kinesis advantage

Why?

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 16:15:28 »
First of all, thank you for your mod. i'm thinking to print a new dactyl based on your model.

Some questions:
2) could you please tell me how to make the screw insert much smaller?  I'm thinking to NOT use any heat-insert but directly screw in the plastic after making a proper thread with a tip.

The clojure code I'm using right now has some untested bits; that and it's rather messy. That said the clojure code I posted earlier in the thread here isn't substantially different.
The screw inserts are defined near the bottom of the code. The relevant bits are screw-insert-height, screw-insert-bottom-radius, etc.
As for keycaps I either use MT3 or DSA with ergodox sets. The point of the modifications to the layout I made were to make it more compatible with ergodox sets. Obviously it isn't totally the same as the thumb uses 1.5u keycaps, so making the inner columns use 1u caps instead of 1.5u made sense.

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 16:24:06 »

Some questions:

The clojure code I'm using right now has some untested bits; that and it's rather messy. That said the clojure code I posted earlier in the thread here isn't substantially different.
The screw inserts are defined near the bottom of the code. The relevant bits are screw-insert-height, screw-insert-bottom-radius, etc.
As for keycaps I either use MT3 or DSA with ergodox sets. The point of the modifications to the layout I made were to make it more compatible with ergodox sets. Obviously it isn't totally the same as the thumb uses 1.5u keycaps, so making the inner columns use 1u caps instead of 1.5u made sense.

Do you think would be possibile to add an additional row for function keys?

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #122 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 16:42:55 »

If you wanted to use my clojure you'd have to change it to accommodate. So it'd be more work than just changing nrows from 5 to 6, but sure.

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #123 on: Wed, 11 December 2019, 16:47:49 »

If you wanted to use my clojure you'd have to change it to accommodate. So it'd be more work than just changing nrows from 5 to 6, but sure.

I Will try tomorrow
What i've already tried, with no success, was to make the heat-insert much smaller, can you tell me what to change to make the hole 2.5mm in diameter?

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 12 December 2019, 03:37:04 »

Trying to use your clojure right now. First thing i've seen is that heat-screw holes are visible and placed outside the keyboard perimeter. In your previous stl they are located inside.
How can I fix this in the code ?

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #125 on: Thu, 12 December 2019, 03:50:05 »
Also, adding a 6th row will break the layout. I'm not a clojure programmer, any hint on how to fix this ?

Offline Toreip

« Reply #126 on: Mon, 06 January 2020, 04:30:13 »

Thanks for that! I always have fitment problems with the USB, having it as a separate part means I won't have to re-print the whole keyboard. I am testing the fit, I think the lip is more 4-5mm than 1.5?
Also, I have different TRRS holder, could you share the source of the holder so that I could adapt it for my TRRS?

2) how can I make these screw holes much smaller ? I need them about 2.5mm diameter, so that I can put a screw directly without the heat-insert
4) can someone help me customizing the clojure code to use a microusb holder and trrs ?

2) those are the variables:
Code: [Select]
(def screw-insert-height 3.8)
(def screw-insert-bottom-radius (/ 5.31 2))
(def screw-insert-top-radius (/ 5.1 2))

so 5.31mm diameter at the bottom, 5.1mm at the top, length of 3.8mm.

4) Look at "def model-right" union list the addition, difference the holes. Modifying right is enough as it will be mirrored to generate left.

« Last Edit: Mon, 06 January 2020, 04:38:13 by Toreip »

Offline kenzya

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 09 January 2020, 13:00:15 »

I have been trying to get a clojure/leininger/SCAD environment setup on my Windows machine so I could generate the bottom plate but I just can't get it to work. Could you possibly post the bottom plate? Also, I am mirroring the .stl and it is coming out to around 400kb while the original is around 2mb, do you know if that will that be an issue?

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #128 on: Sat, 11 January 2020, 00:07:51 »
Thanks for that! I always have fitment problems with the USB, having it as a separate part means I won't have to re-print the whole keyboard. I am testing the fit, I think the lip is more 4-5mm than 1.5?
Also, I have different TRRS holder, could you share the source of the holder so that I could adapt it for my TRRS?

By lip I mean the space on the left/right of the cutout on the case for the holder to grip. My project file for the holder is a mess tbh, but you could probably throw the .stl in whatever 3D software you like and modify it from there.

In other news, I've been modifying the code for this board to make a number of things easily changeable parameters:

-whether the outer column uses 1.5u keys
-which rows use 1.5u keys
-toggle for using an extra row for the pinky columns
-toggle for whether there's an extra inner column to the left of the thumb that looks like the 5x7 I've been posting earlier

So you can do all sorts of wacky nonsense combinations along with the normal ones now. The clojure will still break if you give it values it isn't expecting so keep that in mind. Also keep in mind it's untested so further tweaking might be necessary. For now the screw inserts have to be moved manually for it to line up nicely. Also the code just uses the cutout for the separate trrs/controller holder rather than the standard holder. If I can get around to it I might add in a toggle between the default thumb cluster and ju6ju8Oo's mini thumb cluster.
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 January 2020, 00:11:33 by Loligagger »

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #129 on: Sat, 11 January 2020, 01:46:35 »
Can someone tell me how to create the plate stl ready to print, directly from clojure code? Currently is making only the perimeter

Offline derpdederp

« Reply #130 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 02:48:38 »
How does it feel vs the kinesis? Can optical switches be used in it?

I'm also wondering which keyboard is the most concave ever made...

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #131 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 03:01:45 »
This is mine.
A little big higher, no use of heat-inset, screw holes inside the case, TRRS support on the back and microsd slot (taken from another dactyl shown in this thread)

I still have to find a way to generate the bottom plate, the current code is making the plate for "cut", i need the same but "full" to be 3dprintable, not only the perimeter.

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #132 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 03:03:38 »
i've also fixed the preview code, now caps are filled properly with the right color

Offline Toreip

« Reply #133 on: Sat, 25 January 2020, 04:31:53 »
Looks like you simplified the "hull" calls as well, would you share your code?

And if you have not printed it yet, have a look at the "larger-plate-half" change for one of the switch in the thumb cluster or you might not be able to press it fully.
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 January 2020, 04:35:59 by Toreip »

Offline mr.squishy

• I like beer and keebs
« Reply #134 on: Sat, 25 January 2020, 05:50:01 »
i've also fixed the preview code, now caps are filled properly with the right color
This is my perfect layout, do you have an stl that includes the base?

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #135 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 07:20:11 »
Looks like you simplified the "hull" calls as well, would you share your code?

What do you mean with "hull calls" ?

And if you have not printed it yet, have a look at the "larger-plate-half" change for one of the switch in the thumb cluster or you might not be able to press it fully.

Already printed....... Which switch is the culprit so that i can check ?

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 26 January 2020, 07:21:45 »
This is my clojure code.

The only missing thing is the plate, i don't know how to generate the plate ready for print. I need a "filled" plate not only the perimeter like the actual one

Offline mr.squishy

• I like beer and keebs
« Reply #137 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 14:06:24 »
The only missing thing is the plate, i don't know how to generate the plate ready for print. I need a "filled" plate not only the perimeter like the actual one
Me too, I can't seem to generate a useful plate at all.

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #138 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 15:54:39 »
"When a model is generated, it also generates a .scad model for a bottom plate. This can be exported to a DXF file in OpenSCAD. The things/ directory also has DXF files for the bottom plate. When laser cut, some of the inside cuts will need to be removed."

From Tshort's github page for this board. You need to export a .dxf then throw that in fusion360 or some other 3D software of choice to make a plate out of it. That or take the .dxf and get a plate laser cut.

Already printed....... Which switch is the culprit so that i can check ?

I made some posts about it here, here and here. It's also fixed in the clojure code I uploaded in my last post in this thread.

Offline h.parks

« Reply #139 on: Tue, 28 January 2020, 16:16:39 »
I updated the original Dactyl design from an integrated plate/tray-mount style keyboard to a bottom-mount style keyboard. My variant is meant for Alps switches and stabilizers, but it wouldn't take too much programming work to convert it back to Cherry MX compatibility.

Other changes:
  • separation of top plate from top case.
  • thinner, 2mm plate.
  • snap-in Alps keyswitch and stabilizer cutouts.
  • reversion to 1u outer keys from 1.5u keys (kennykaye fork).
  • wider bezels to accommodate mounting hardware.
  • greater column stagger.
  • more space in bottom case to accommodate Alps switch depth.
  • post-processing of top case STL files in Blender (WIP - fitment seems ok but I'm working on cleaning up the interior edges)

When I've 3D-printed all the parts, I will post the finished product for you all. So far, the right-hand plate and bottom case are complete and fit great using M3 screws and heat-set inserts.

I use a shared 3D printer so it may take a few more weeks to get all the parts done, as there are six in total (eight if including the wrist rests).
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 January 2020, 17:25:03 by h.parks »
Bottom-Mount Alps Dactyl | Ergodox | PLA75 | SA Penumbra | DSA Blanks | GMK First Love

Offline Toreip

« Reply #140 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 12:23:52 »
What do you mean with "hull calls" ?

One of the command in the code :)
it makes the junctions between different parts.

Offline Intense

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 20:29:49 »

Would you mind sharing it via PM for me to mess around with? I tried modifying the STL from above, but the plastic for the brass insert nut gets in the way of the holder. I can do some test prints and modifications if required and report back.

I could also mess around with and learn Clojure but I don't see a file for the most recent model you posted which has some fixes applied.

Been a while, so time for an update... I printed out the STL with the Pro Micro and TRRS tray cutout, and all fits together super nicely!

I ended up modifying the Pro Micro holder to support an Elite-C, so you can find the file attached  :thumb: . Warning, the scale is 10x what it should be and I just scaled it down when slicing it in Cura...

I'll have to snag some pictures when I get the chance, fairly happy with how these turned out.

Offline MutenMaster

« Reply #142 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 05:16:51 »
So, i've not followed the latest updates due to lack of time.
Would be possible to have the latest "printable" version with TRRS, microusb/usbc slot and hidden holes for insert ? Something that I can print with not surprises

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #143 on: Mon, 10 February 2020, 18:16:49 »
Been a while, so time for an update... I printed out the STL with the Pro Micro and TRRS tray cutout, and all fits together super nicely!

I ended up modifying the Pro Micro holder to support an Elite-C, so you can find the file attached  :thumb: . Warning, the scale is 10x what it should be and I just scaled it down when slicing it in Cura...

I'll have to snag some pictures when I get the chance, fairly happy with how these turned out.

Cool, good to hear it worked fine. Speaking of the elite-c I did also modify my holder to fit it. I've since made a fork with all these changes, right here:

https://github.com/carbonfet/dactyl-manuform

I've added in the toggle between the default thumb cluster and ju6ju8Oo's mini thumb cluster too.

Offline gooberpea

« Reply #144 on: Mon, 10 February 2020, 21:40:26 »
I tried to run your code (lein auto generate) and got this:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resolve symbol: sa-double-length in this context, compiling:(/carbonfet/dactyl-manuform/src/dactyl_keyboard/dactyl.clj:132:25)

Any ideas?  I can't see the issue, cause I'm a noob.  :(

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #145 on: Mon, 10 February 2020, 21:50:41 »
Seems to be just the placement for the definitions of larger-plate and larger-plate-half that's doing that. I've moved them so it should behave now.

Offline derpdederp

« Reply #146 on: Wed, 19 February 2020, 15:32:39 »
Dactyl seems great - I will have to actually try it to see if it is as good for big hands as the Kinesis Advantage. It would be nice to have the concave keypads lower in comparison to the wrists. Also, I will attempt to get some other types of switches on the dactyl... I'm unsure yet - perhaps even optical switches (would have to pay extra for such a feat).

Does anyone know which keyboard is the "most concave" in existence?
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 February 2020, 15:36:40 by derpdederp »

Offline Intense

« Reply #147 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 18:04:13 »
Messing around with the Clojure but can't seem to figure out one change I want to make.

Is it possible to shift the extra-row one column over so that it matches more to the Kinesis Advantage layout? This would also require the thumb cluster to shift to the right a bit.

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #148 on: Tue, 21 April 2020, 14:07:49 »
I've added a new thumb cluster to my fork, as well as updated the design of the trrs/pro-micro holder. For the thumb cluster I wanted to use all the same keys as the original manuform thumb cluster, but didn't require moving the thumb more than one position left or right to hit everything. As for the holder I brought the trrs jack closer to the front so you can use right angle cables now, that and it sits more flush to the wall of the case now. Stopped trying to make the holder a single piece so now you just need to put a shim behind the trrs jack to keep it in place.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 April 2020, 14:10:20 by Loligagger »

Offline ufoDziner

« Reply #149 on: Sat, 02 May 2020, 15:46:30 »
Edit: Got it working thanks to Crystalhand.  Was missing libraries from the original git.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 May 2020, 20:40:54 by ufoDziner »