Author Topic: KangarooZombies Reviews?  (Read 2306 times)

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
KangarooZombies Reviews?
« on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:07:45 »
So... For quite some time ive been toying with the idea of starting to review the keyboards I purchase (And maybe video games??).
I know its been done a million times, but I figured why not give it a shot...

To kick it off I did a really simple, short review.

http://consumerbot.wordpress.com/asdf/about/starting-small-a-kbt-pure-review/

Dont hate me,
KangarooZombies~
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
Re: KangarooZombies Reviews?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:10:01 »
I like shorter reviews, specially when comparing things. 5 pages long when you are going to read 4 reviews gets tiresome.

I  think that if you made 'sections' like 'feel', 'key caps' and the like would be better.

Good review :)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:10:42 »
As a pointer.. make some headers so we can quickly glance at it and see what content is in the article. I know its short, but it'll still help.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:18:20 »
I like shorter reviews, specially when comparing things. 5 pages long when you are going to read 4 reviews gets tiresome.

I  think that if you made 'sections' like 'feel', 'key caps' and the like would be better.

Good review :)

I don't like short reviews because I feel like you just get what amounts to a forum post without anything substantial. As someone who writes for a hobby, I despise the TL:DR ****. I'm not saying this about *THIS* article, just responding to your post.

Related to this article, I feel like it was a nice summary but could've had way more information/opinion in it. Definitely a good start if you're going to build on it or post other reviews though.

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 17:28:30 »
I don't like short reviews because I feel like you just get what amounts to a forum post without anything substantial. As someone who writes for a hobby, I despise the TL:DR ****. I'm not saying this about *THIS* article, just responding to your post.

I also write as a hobby. Short stories :P

I think the vast majority of TL:DR things are crap indeed. Shorter texts sometimes get to the point quicker. Like in this case: a short post that conveys that it is a decent (at least) keyboard with some quirks.

Offline TimIsABat

• MX Clears are life
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 10:05:12 »
I like your keycaps from keypop XD. I have the chickobo too as well  :thumb:
Leopold FC660M MX Reds | Poker X 62g  Ergoclear modded and plate modded (out of comission) | IBM Model M 1391401 | Dell AT101 | Compaq RT101 | HHKB Pro 2 | WASD CODE TKL MX Clears

Avid vape collector and advocate. I used to work at to renowned vape shops here in New Jersey. Message me for any vape related questions.

Main driver : WASD CODE TKL MX Clear