Author Topic: WASD 88K v2 has arrived  (Read 4178 times)

Offline Poostar

WASD 88K v2 has arrived
« on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 08:52:31 »
Just switched from my K70 RGB w/ reds to the WASD 88 V2 W/ blues. My first keyboard was a razer ultimate blackwidow but i had some problems with it so it got returned. I really liked the clicky switches though and when i bought the K70 i was kind if disappointed that it was not as clicky as the razer. (my own fault for not doing the research). I really like the feel of this WASD board though so far. I also love the TKL layout as it fits on my desk a whole lot easier now! Thinking about trying to trade my K70 w/ reds for one with browns. I have yet to try any browns but i think end up liking them as well
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 January 2015, 23:47:29 by Poostar »

Offline ynrozturk

Re: WASD 88K v2 has arrived
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 06:57:21 »
It's Razer, not Razor.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline SpicyLobotomy

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 00:04:25 »
It's Razer, not Razor.

I don't think that was necessary or added to the conversation.
"Squidward, I used your clarinet to unclog my toilet"

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do?"

Offline Fragil1ty

• Abre los ojos.
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 02:34:40 »
Just switched from my K70 RGB w/ reds to the WASD 88 V2 W/ blues. My first keyboard was a razer ultimate blackwidow but i had some problems with it so it got returned. I really liked the clicky switches though and when i bought the K70 i was kind if disappointed that it was not as clicky as the razer. (my own fault for not doing the research). I really like the feel of this WASD board though so far. I also love the TKL layout as it fits on my desk a whole lot easier now! Thinking about trying to trade my K70 w/ reds for one with browns. I have yet to try any browns but i think end up liking them as well

Forgive me, but why is this in the reviews section of GH?
你搞砸了

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 08:57:03 »
It's Razer, not Razor.

Okay. I'm gonna go type on my SpitShine Rapid now.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline Johan

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 13:59:33 »
It's Razer, not Razor.

Okay. I'm gonna go type on my SpitShine Rapid now.

Well that was unnecessary. Its a one letter difference. 
Uh, stuff.

Offline Poostar

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 08:53:36 »

Forgive me, but why is this in the reviews section of GH?

"tell the community what you think about the products you use"

That is the description for the review section^^^. I guess it is here because i would like to tell the community about a product i use. What section would you have rather seen this in ? When i look in the "reviews" section it seems to be a bunch of reviews about keyboards... Go figure...

Offline Poostar

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 08:55:54 »
It's Razer, not Razor.

Well that is one way to welcome someone into a community... Thanks. Your input was very helpful.
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 February 2015, 09:10:17 by Poostar »