geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated:22/March/2024)

<< < (19/51) > >>

salgiza:

--- Quote from: namidettje on Thu, 27 January 2022, 10:52:33 ---Hey guys!

Worth mentioning: Cryptid set changed manus to MilkyWay. Comes with Ñ among the INT kit.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115051.0

Btw, thanks for the good work done already. Very helpful resources. :)

--- End quote ---

Added to the list of "ñ" keysets, thanks!

Let's see if we get some more South keysets this year, though. Unfortunately Keyreative was the manufacturar that made it easier to add these kits (as the MOQ was linked to the total number of keys sold, regardless of the number of kits) but, until they get their act together and ship a few GBs without issues, I'm not sure anyone is going to do another GB with them :(

salgiza:
EloquentClicks has partnered with Traitors to bring ES & PT versions of 4 of their keycap sets! (One was already on the list, but 3 are new and the 4 of them are new in ES). They already have stock of the PT versions, and the ES ones should be available soon.

https://www.eloquentclicks.com/?s=traitors&post_type=product&dgwt_wcas=1

Edit: links updated in the main post

Michabc:
Hi Guys,

I'm finishing up an additional Spanish/Italian alpha kit for KAM Popelka - would this work for you or is there anything missing?

salgiza:

--- Quote from: Michabc on Wed, 16 February 2022, 03:47:26 ---Hi Guys,

I'm finishing up an additional Spanish/Italian alpha kit for KAM Popelka - would this work for you or is there anything missing?

Show Image

--- End quote ---

As far as ISO-ES is concerned, all the keys are there! Let's hope that Keyreative improves this year and that this GB is successful! Looking at the bright side of it, the low number of KAT/KAM GBs during the last few months should at least mean that the keycaps won't take so long to manufacture...

Michabc:
 :cool: Yeah Keyreative needs to get a lot of good will back
- let's hope they deliver some good results and the appetite for KAT/KAM returns- when making a set  with various alpha kits they are still unique...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version