Author Topic: [IC] GMK Galaxy - NEW Hibi Collab! *GB now til Mar 4th*  (Read 65711 times)

Offline edwyn

• I create stuff for CONCEPT & IDEA
    • CONCEPT & IDEA
Re: [IC] GMK Galaxy - *GB starting Feb 4th ALL NEW RENDERS FOR 2021*
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 10 January 2022, 13:58:54 »
Hmm I feel like I can just throw deep navy alphas and WoB mods together and get extremely close to this base kit. I'll consider the novs (since the colors easily work in with WoB) but overall not for me.

The set started off with more colors but got voted out on IC. However I'll have 3 nice novelties that could also work with your deep navy / WoB too. Announcing them once the renders are complete

Must...resist...GMK.

Gaaahhhhhh!

;)

Please, why no ortho kit? And double 1u spacekeys...

Unfortunately only like 6% in the IC requested ortho so didn't seem like it was gonna make MOQ. Sorry!

I understand, but why not to add two 1u spacekey in the spacebar kit? It's very useful for ortho user :D

Sorry I don't think I got any feedback about anyone wanting this change so I kept it the way it is. Didn't want to add to the kit cost with keys no one asked for.  Hope you understand.

Show Image

Hey I just wanted to let you know your GMK Galaxy signature link, links to your other set currently (which also looks great btw)

Thanks for the catch! updated!

Offline nvh2092

Re: [IC] GMK Galaxy - *GB starting Feb 4th ALL NEW RENDERS FOR 2022*
« Reply #101 on: Sun, 16 January 2022, 05:01:32 »
Pricings update pls?

Offline Nuap

« Reply #102 on: Sun, 16 January 2022, 21:21:53 »

Your base kit image has rows incorrectly labelled (the bottom 4, one of which is not labelled).

Why include a second B in base kit but no alice style bars?

Also, you include a 1u "0" for numpad but no 1u "00". Why waste every base kit purchasers money on a 1u "0" key that no one is going to be able to use

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
Re: [IC] GMK Galaxy - *US Pricing Announced | GB starting Feb 4th*
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 17 January 2022, 13:08:13 »

Your base kit image has rows incorrectly labelled (the bottom 4, one of which is not labelled).

Why include a second B in base kit but no alice style bars?

Also, you include a 1u "0" for numpad but no 1u "00". Why waste every base kit purchasers money on a 1u "0" key that no one is going to be able to use

Thanks for the kit mistake catch.  Much appreciated and updated.

I added the 2nd B so that it would have basic support for Alice. So boards like the Spring could still use just the base kit with the shifts.

Need to get back to you on the 00!

Pricings update pls?

GMK Galaxy US Pricing

Base - $135
Novelties - $49
Spacebars - $34
Aesthetics - $34

Render of the Brass Enter key with a dark rainbow PVD and Glow in the dark resin. I am personally very excited about this
keycap and Keebee really delivered finding supposedly the only vendor in the US that does this coating. Maybe this is a first?

Offline LittleAad

• Hello
What are the moq's for this set. 135 seems a tad high for base if it is 500 moq.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
What are the moq's for this set. 135 seems a tad high for base if it is 500 moq.

MOQ is set at 250. It's my first set so vendors are being safe.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
THOK collab announced

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
« Reply #108 on: Sat, 05 February 2022, 16:23:07 »

Numpad 0 and 00 are independent from each other for the most part. In fact, 0 is commonly used on various 1800/CP/96-key layouts, whereas 00 only really sees use on standalone numpads. Therefore, including the former but not the latter in a GMK base kit is totally acceptable and even expected.

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
« Reply #109 on: Sun, 06 February 2022, 03:31:32 »

Numpad 0 and 00 are independent from each other for the most part. In fact, 0 is commonly used on various 1800/CP/96-key layouts, whereas 00 only really sees use on standalone numpads. Therefore, including the former but not the latter in a GMK base kit is totally acceptable and even expected.

Thanks I was starting to doubt if I f'up!  btw really appreciate your comments on my midcentury modern set too.  If you have discord would love to link up with you on some kit questions. mine is wyn#6723

Offline edwyn

• CONCEPT & IDEA
Re: [IC] GMK Galaxy - NEW Hibi Collab! *GB now til Mar 4th*
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 10 February 2022, 13:14:37 »
Better late than never Hibi Artisan announced. Available now!

Render of the R1 - 1U Anodised Aluminium with 4 Enamel fill
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 February 2022, 23:58:23 by edwyn »