geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] ePBT Real -- New Cloud Alpha Renders! (On Hold-ish)

<< < (2/8) > >>

vishydesigns:

--- Quote from: Zetina on Tue, 19 October 2021, 15:50:49 ---I like the colors of the base,the kitting renders look like they have bad lighting

Also you should change the settings on the IC form because you can't answer it without permission.

--- End quote ---
fixed ic form, thanks for letting me know!

vishydesigns:

--- Quote from: hali on Tue, 19 October 2021, 15:55:16 ---i don't like the base kit naming

or the fact that it has alpha f13 despite being full mod f row
is the kitting channel helping you at all

--- End quote ---
All kits are named after albums by nf, with the exception of the novelties!

atl22033:
So I just want to say, I would highly recommend focusing on your original set instead of rushing a set to IC. I believe that this set should be on hold because there are many glaring flaws such as the alt mods not really fitting and also the accent colors not really fitting well. but once again I would highly recommend focusing on your original set

vishydesigns:

--- Quote from: atl22033 on Tue, 19 October 2021, 20:15:03 ---So I just want to say, I would highly recommend focusing on your original set instead of rushing a set to IC. I believe that this set should be on hold because there are many glaring flaws such as the alt mods not really fitting and also the accent colors not really fitting well. but once again I would highly recommend focusing on your original set

--- End quote ---
I understand your concern with me working on two sets, but I dont see it as a problem at all, I spend a lot of time on both, the alt mods are specifically done to tie the theme together, and I havent heard anything about accent color not fitting. So, respectfully, Im not sure what you mean by glaring flaws, if you could elaborate further that would be great! Thank you for giving you feedback! It's greatly appreciated!

bansheetango:
What @atl22033 said. The brownish-orange on the primary accents doesn't look great, and the hard-to-read grey legend makes it worse. Alt mods and novelties are also very meh. :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version