geekhack Community > Off Topic

Yo, dat bebop

(1/5) > >>

tp4tissue:
As far as live actions go, it's really not bad...

Questionable casting.. but the acting's pretty gud'

Thoughts ?

noisyturtle:
how tf did you watch the entire thing so fast?

Only one episode in, but what stuck me is how OLD everyone is. Jet is the only one who's supposed to be remotely old and he's just in his late 30's.
Everyone on the show looks mid 40s, WHY ARE THEY ALL SO OLD??? Spike has ****in crow's feet...

tp4tissue:
I'm ok with spike being a bit older,  Faye though?  They might as well have hired Man-Faye.

/disappointed

Also you may recognize this is a korg sv1 digital piano. in this timeline that makes it vintage, it also has tube amp inside.

HappyB0T:
I had a pretty horrible gut reaction to the casting. I will watch and come back here - everything from the trailer looks slow and not as flashy as the comic. Why bother with live action.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: HappyB0T on Sat, 20 November 2021, 03:54:01 ---I had a pretty horrible gut reaction to the casting. I will watch and come back here - everything from the trailer looks slow and not as flashy as the comic. Why bother with live action.

--- End quote ---

The cgi is pretty spot on,  and honestly, if the anime didn't exist,  the show isn't that bad.. It's OK,   

But next to the anime, the cast and acting is just off,   Except for Jet,  he's ok.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version