geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Parallax Geometric Custom Keyboard Stand

<< < (2/2)

Parallax Keyboards:

--- Quote from: pelfox on Tue, 20 February 2024, 18:18:09 ---
--- Quote from: Parallax Keyboards on Tue, 20 February 2024, 03:35:06 ---
The front name plate is fully customisable and the pictures above are for display purposes only. Customers will be able to choose what they would like to have engraved on the front name plate (keyboard brand and model), so there will not be any parallax branding on display…The only Parallax branding is on the bottom of the stand and will not be visible when in use.
To give you a better idea, I have included another image in the renders above with the Baron Boards BP One engraved on the front plate instead of the Parallax Imperium logo.

I am in the process of having the first round of prototypes made. When these are completed I will share the images with you all. Hopefully these will give you a better idea 😊

--- End quote ---

okay I understand what you're proposing now, when I read the key details I thought that Parallax Imperium was teh name of the stand, not the name of the keyboard it was holding, but yeah upon closer inspection I see the BP One version as well. will be watching this thread

--- End quote ---

No problem at all...Sorry if my post was slightly misleading but I am pleased we were able to clear up the details.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to being able to share more information with you soon :)

KeepOnClimbing:
Any price estimates?

Surefoot:
It's ludicrously over engineered. I'm in.

Parallax Keyboards:

--- Quote from: KeepOnClimbing on Fri, 23 February 2024, 06:29:49 ---Any price estimates?

--- End quote ---

I am trying my best to aim for around $75 (this may change but I am trying my best to keep the price as low as I possibly can).
However, it is also worth noting that following discussions with members on my discord channel, I will also be giving buyers the option to order more than one custom name plate, so you will be able to use the same stand body and just change the front name plate to suit the keyboard you wish to display. These will be at an additional cost, but much less than having to purchase a complete stand should you not wish to.
These will all be hand made and hand finished to a very high standard.

--- Quote from: Surefoot on Fri, 23 February 2024, 13:25:51 ---It's ludicrously over engineered. I'm in.

--- End quote ---

:thumb:

Parallax Keyboards:
23/2/24:

*Update*

- A couple of new renders have been added, one of which shows the stand displaying the Baron Boards BP One

- Picture of an early prototype produced to check fitment of the parts has been added

:cool:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version