geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]GMK Singularity - approaching event horizon

<< < (12/13) > >>

tactilesbad:

--- Quote from: spingo on Thu, 11 April 2024, 22:19:27 ---
--- Quote from: _rubik on Thu, 28 March 2024, 14:04:02 ---I can't tell if this will look amazing on a split board, or it wont work at all. It might need a horizontal G; otherwise it wont look like the gravity well is between the boards, but on the left hand instead

--- End quote ---
Show Image

It kind of works.

--- End quote ---

honestly it works even better than on a non-ergo

XiXora:
Just noticed that 40s kit looks like it supports more than Van-style layout.
Doesn't it need an R2 1U backspace for the other keys to work?

spingo:

--- Quote from: XiXora on Fri, 12 April 2024, 09:01:41 ---Just noticed that 40s kit looks like it supports more than Van-style layout.
Doesn't it need an R2 1U backspace for the other keys to work?

--- End quote ---

There's a kitting expert I'll consult with. I don't know 40s too well but I finally want to get one. That cyberpunk quanchi IC is gorgeous!

EUGeniusX1:

--- Quote from: anson42 on Sun, 11 February 2024, 01:01:05 ---I'm in for the arrow keys doing the Spider Man pointing at Spider Man meme. Oh, wait, I can do that now! Seriously though, I like where you're going with the set and would love to see it come to fruition with GMK or someone else. GLWIC. I also want to brag that now it's more convenient for me to perform computational tasks on the computer. I guess I don't need the help of https://essays.edubirdie.com/physics-help anymore, because typing on this keyboard is now really convenient.

--- End quote ---
Oh, I hadn't even considered the "arrow keys doing the Spider-Man pointing at Spider-Man meme.Thanks for the suggestion!

fops:

--- Quote from: _rubik on Thu, 28 March 2024, 14:04:02 ---I can't tell if this will look amazing on a split board, or it wont work at all. It might need a horizontal G; otherwise it wont look like the gravity well is between the boards, but on the left hand instead

--- End quote ---

Million dollar idea: split board where the G key is exploded into the center so that this set still works

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version