geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]GMK Singularity - approaching event horizon

<< < (2/13) > >>

keepoto:
alphas dont seem that doable with GMK (or any doubleshot manu at all); it's a cool concept but you have to factor in usability for ordinary users as well

colours remind me of some nice GMK sets so it's definitely a pleasant combination, and isnt too "similar" to any set on top of my head

the R2 novs seems a bit more difficult to understand intuitively or at first sight compared to other novs

since this is a concept test no comments on kitting but the huge numpad enter looks a bit wack haha

edit: also logically shouldn't QWE etc rotate more than RTY etc?

keepoto:

--- Quote from: MartinThePolarBear on Sun, 11 February 2024, 02:37:31 ---Love the concept, but like previously mentioned, if GMK isn't willing to or reasonably quote you on new alpha molds, you could consider KKB or DMK. I think DMK actually did something recently where they mirrored the alphas and ePBT did something similar with ePBT Cool Kids

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

those were all dyesub

noxtace:
This is actually a love at first sight set for me. I really hope you can pull this off with gmk. If gmk can’t do it, maybe try hitting up dcx? But their font is a bit meh.

The only gripe i have with this set is the ‘G’ key. The letter and the icon itself I dig, but that purple base looks very off. I’d rather have the base stay white.

Manukbs_:
It's complicated, and it needs more work, but do it, it's a really cool concept

Rafa_n:

--- Quote from: keepoto on Sun, 11 February 2024, 03:14:37 ---alphas dont seem that doable with GMK (or any doubleshot manu at all); it's a cool concept but you have to factor in usability for ordinary users as well

--- End quote ---

Why do you say this? They will require new molds, just like any other novelty.
It will be a bit more expensive, but very doable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version