geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] g80-1800 & g80-186x compatibility set for SP keycaps

<< < (2/5) > >>

blighty:
1, 186x, Ragnarok.
I guess I wouldn't mind using something else besides Cherry keys on my 1865. 

Elrick:

--- Quote from: inlikeflynn on Mon, 28 January 2013, 23:44:41 ---current interest list 1/28/2013

WYSE 1800 = 3
2, WYSE, 1800, inlikeflynn
1, WYSE, 1800, danielucf

WYSE 186x = 3
2, WYSE, 186x, inlikeflynn
1, WYSE, 1800, danielucf

CCnG 1800 = 2
2, CCnG, 1800, inlikeflynn

CCnG 186x = 2
2, CCnG, 186x, inlikeflynn

--- End quote ---

Definitely interested in the WYSE key-set only because I never received my fully paid up order of CCnG's.  Lost close to $310USD and I paid an extra $40 shipping as well, on that order.  So yes I am now very wary about forking out any money for any key-sets unless I know the person running the Group Buy.

Put me down for 3 WYSE sets on the G80-1865.

inlikeflynn:

--- Quote from: GMC on Tue, 29 January 2013, 16:31:25 ---I dont have any of the sets but always liked the ragnarock one.

That said I'd love to see this as a standing offering and if I had the cash now I'd probably sign up for a rag kit and get on the lookout for the rest of the set!

Edit: Thinking about it I think my wkl 1800 has an offcentre stemmed capslock.  Does that need added to the kits?
Would love to see Flynn kits made standard for buys.

--- End quote ---
You should already have an offcenter stem Caps Lock as that would have come with the Tsangan kit that is a must for use on any 18xx

--- Quote from: Elrick on Tue, 29 January 2013, 18:17:48 ---
Definitely interested in the WYSE key-set only because I never received my fully paid up order of CCnG's.  Lost close to $310USD and I paid an extra $40 shipping as well, on that order.  So yes I am now very wary about forking out any money for any key-sets unless I know the person running the Group Buy.

Put me down for 3 WYSE sets on the G80-1865.

--- End quote ---

sorry to here about your shipping woes of the past, that is a huge amount to lose  :(
thanks for you interest and i added you to the list.
p.s. I have my own ErgoClear 1800 now after you snipped that other one from me  :D

inlikeflynn:
List has been updated with the small amount of interest.

I just sent off an email to SP to ask about pricing for the 2 kits. For now its just using WYSE as the example so that she can provide me a price for each kit

Elrick:

--- Quote from: inlikeflynn on Tue, 29 January 2013, 21:33:43 ---p.s. I have my own ErgoClear 1800 now after you snipped that other one from me  :D

--- End quote ---

Sorry about that.  I won't be buying anymore keyboards from here again.  Not that it's a problem it's just that I now have other priorities and the 'keyboard' is no longer the Number One fixation in my life.

Besides you can build a keyboard from scratch, hence the old-style of buying ready-built keyboards is too lazy, now you have to go the torturous route of assembly making the keyboard far more valuable to own.  Plus I never sell anything, hence all my keyboards will stay forever in closets and boxes for many years to come.

Perhaps my Gran-kiddies will discover them and see why the Old-man had kept these old-style keyboards for so many years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version