geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Case Spray Painting

<< < (2/6) > >>

Gupgup:
Yeah that is very true, but if I were to say purchase 20 case tops from CM, the price for you guys would be a lot higher. Do you think they would give a discount if I were to purchase them at that many?

tricheboars:
i would buy a pink QFR case from you for sure. i am going to paint the stock QFR case sky blue this weekend. Both cases will be for my fiance's board.

do you think CCnG caps would look better on a pink case or a sky blue case? either way i want both so you got a customer here.

Gupgup:

--- Quote from: tricheboars on Sat, 30 March 2013, 15:23:33 ---i would buy a pink QFR case from you for sure. i am going to paint the stock QFR case sky blue this weekend. Both cases will be for my fiance's board.

do you think CCnG caps would look better on a pink case or a sky blue case? either way i want both so you got a customer here.

--- End quote ---

I think that a green case would look best with CCnG Caps :p But seriously, probably either one since they are both off colors :D

I PMd Carter from CM and he said they could probably work something out as far as a discount if I were to order say 20-30 case covers!

Does that fact bring any more interest?

tricheboars:
dude if the cases sell for 20 and you charge 10 they will sell. qfr boards are cheap. much cheaper than a Filco so people may feel more inclined to personalize. i know i do.

Gupgup:

--- Quote from: tricheboars on Sat, 30 March 2013, 18:13:15 ---dude if the cases sell for 20 and you charge 10 they will sell. qfr boards are cheap. much cheaper than a Filco so people may feel more inclined to personalize. i know i do.

--- End quote ---

Yeah true, but as of right now not many seem interested as you are :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version