geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Geekhack 6th Anniversary Custom Engraved Cherry MX Keychains

(1/23) > >>

MOZ:
Geekhack is reaching it's 6th anniversary, and what better way to celebrate than with some custom limited run merchandise.

This interest check is to gauge if members would be interested in a custom engraved Cherry MX keychain. Blue only, however switch top will be removable and then you can mod the switch, bottom would be glued.

The keychain will be made from three (maybe two) layers of acrylic, of thickness: 1.5mm, 3.5mm, 4mm  (or 5mm and 4mm) from top to bottom.

Color scheme and design will look like this:

Your username or text of choice\image will be engraved on the front, and "6" on the back. Each member will only be allowed to buy one.

Price would be somewhere between $1-$2, with $3 shipping, and then the usual paypal fees and optional $1 to GH funds.

The design is _not_ set in stone and I am open to ideas, but the theme is the 6th Anniversary, and no you may not have more than one.

Although I will do a GB for "similar" custom engraved keychains much later.

JPG:
There is an error on your prototype, it should be written Gucchi, but nice idea still!  :p

MOZ:

--- Quote from: JPG on Fri, 09 August 2013, 21:13:07 ---There is an error on your prototype, it should be written Gucchi, but nice idea still!  :p

--- End quote ---

Fixed

HoffmanMyster:
This is very cool!  I'd be interested.  :)

JPG:

--- Quote from: mohitgarg on Fri, 09 August 2013, 21:17:45 ---
--- Quote from: JPG on Fri, 09 August 2013, 21:13:07 ---There is an error on your prototype, it should be written Gucchi, but nice idea still!  :p

--- End quote ---

Fixed

--- End quote ---

:thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version