geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Simple modifier set

<< < (7/8) > >>

ideus:
A quotation may come handy to pull interested people into the interest check -> group buy.

IvanIvanovich:
GMK has been really slow getting back to me about some things. I already put in for some quotes on a revision of the white/black some time ago... generally stock colors don't make difference to pricing. Even though I don't have final quote I will guess it will cost something like $75.

ideus:
That's a good start. Are you going to offer the WoB also?

quochung1989:

--- Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Sat, 18 January 2014, 14:16:44 ---Basically this with some tweaking, in black/beige... all as one thing.
Show Image + Show Image

Perhaps will just do black/beige and white/black with identical configurations at same time and just make it simple and fulfill needs for 'classic' adapter packs.

--- End quote ---

I still wait it everyday :). I 'll do anything i can to hit MOQ :)

damorgue:

--- Quote from: Photekq on Sat, 18 January 2014, 15:50:39 ---Would be super awesome to be able to get some ANSI ('caps lock' text instead of the arrow, etc) windowed lock keys.

I would buy 5-10 sets of the windowed locks alone if needed to get closer to the MOQ. Probably 2 sets of modifiers if the windowed locks were included.

--- End quote ---

I really would like the text legends too in general. Although the intention with symbols was to make them work in mourse layouts/countries, I would say that the opposite is true and there are more different symbols than there are text strings for the different caps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version