geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]TKL Keyboard cases Proxy

(1/4) > >>

Pacifist:
Just gauging interest in doing a group buy for these cases out of korea.

If we purchase more than one, we can get them shipped out of korea for $5.32 (not including averaging out the first case $13), and shipping after that shouldn't be more than $5. Its too big to fit in a small flat rate box or a flat rate padded envelope, but via first class with just a big padded envelope should be fine. If the case can't survive first class, its probally not a good case. Also if we buy more, we could ask the seller to reduce the price more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271529923411

mashby:
I'm in.

Xenderwind:
I don't think its worth trying to start a groupbuy to save $3-4 if even that.  Assuming you're buying them all from this person for that price already.

Pacifist:

--- Quote from: Xenderwind on Mon, 30 June 2014, 22:00:19 ---I don't think its worth trying to start a groupbuy to save $3-4 if even that.  Assuming you're buying them all from this person for that price already.

--- End quote ---
I'm contacting the seller to see if they will do price reductions.

Elrick:

--- Quote from: Pacifist on Mon, 30 June 2014, 22:11:07 ---
--- Quote from: Xenderwind on Mon, 30 June 2014, 22:00:19 ---I don't think its worth trying to start a groupbuy to save $3-4 if even that.  Assuming you're buying them all from this person for that price already.

--- End quote ---
I'm contacting the seller to see if they will do price reductions.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for doing this.  Never considered getting cases before but this seems quite cheap and protects every kind of TKL currently produced  :thumb: .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version