geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

Custom Vortex Doubleshot PBT Keyset

(1/12) > >>

Dvoryke:
I have been talking with Vortex, and they have tasked me with finding out roughly how many people would buy this keyset I designed if they made it.

Information:

DCS EDIT: Most likely OEM actually, I'll get back to you guys on that!

Doubleshot PBT

Please reply if you would buy this. I am trying to get as accurate count as possible, so even you lurkers please reply!

tbc:
okay......is this actually dcs profile?  meaning the keycaps are made by SP or they've allowed vortex's factories to copy the molds?  i'm assuming permission is needed.

or is it cherry profile?

Oobly:

--- Quote from: Dvoryke on Mon, 18 August 2014, 01:42:48 ---I have been talking with Vortex, and they have tasked me with finding out roughly how many people would buy this keyset I designed if they made it.

Information:

DCS Profile

Doubleshot PBT

Please reply if you would buy this. I am trying to get as accurate count as possible, so even you lurkers please reply!

Show Image

--- End quote ---

IF the price is decent and IF they were Cherry profile rather than DCS then I would buy them. DCS bottom row has too steep an angle.

Dvoryke:

--- Quote from: tbc on Mon, 18 August 2014, 01:55:21 ---okay......is this actually dcs profile?  meaning the keycaps are made by SP or they've allowed vortex's factories to copy the molds?  i'm assuming permission is needed.

or is it cherry profile?

--- End quote ---

I am just going by what they told me, since I had mentioned that I was possibly looking into DSA caps, they were maybe saying that it would be closer to DCS (they were probably assuming I was looking at SP profiles and that since Cherry is similar to DCS and DCS is on SP so they were probably trying to eliminate my need to Google or something idk)

Arcoril:
I'm a sucker for thick PBT keycaps. I really like the color scheme here, so chalk me up for a set.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version