geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GON Custom Alps PCB's/Keyboard (NOW WITH FORM)

<< < (2/21) > >>

fohat.digs:
I can't use anything smaller than 87, but I might be interested.

What is the keycap scenario? Particularly with respect to stabilizers and spacebars?

Tiramisuu:
Gon Bluetooth module...
http://www.gonskeyboardworks.com/pcbs-and-controllers/119-bluetooth-option-set-for-nerd.html

My better half choked on my poker purchase.   I may have to sell a testicle for the perfect keyboard but it might be worth it.

ComradeSniper:
I would be very interested in a 60% GON alps board, slightly less so in a TKL but I would probably buy either. Not a fan of 75%.

Wouldn't be too interested in a full build because I'd want to use vintage complicated alps.

Tiramisuu:
I would also like to try my hand at assembly.   I'd likely use the matias quiet click but it would still be fun to do the soldering.

dante:

--- Quote from: dustinhxc on Sun, 28 September 2014, 18:21:48 ---Whoa.. ALPS by GON.. You have my attention.. If he can source Complicated orange Im in for full build. Otherwise just PCB and Plate for me.

--- End quote ---

I don't have high hopes for him finding vintage Alps switches.  If anything, it will be enough just getting him to switch over to Alps in the first place.

--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Sun, 28 September 2014, 19:14:35 ---I can't use anything smaller than 87, but I might be interested.

What is the keycap scenario? Particularly with respect to stabilizers and spacebars?

--- End quote ---

Waiting on Matias to release stabilizer/keycap specs.  I wanted to get a head of the game by having Matias submit keycap info ahead of release so GON can have time to digest it.

Personally I am voting for a tenkeyless; there are already two 60% options on the market - it would be nice for a change to have something different.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version