geekhack Marketplace > Drop

Granite Round 4 design update

(1/66) > >>

Matt3o:
In few days MD will run a new batch of Granite. I believe this will be the last one and I want to make it special.

If you have any request to make it better, this is the right time!

PLEASE note that I can't do anything about Signature Plastics QC, so apart from that, the sky is the limit.

Particularly I'd like some input regarding the Ergodox kit. Is there anything we can do to perfect it?

Also. The set will include a new language never done before, that is already decided and I'll show you the mockups in few hours.

Thanks!

Glenmael:

--- Quote from: Matt3o on Wed, 30 December 2015, 05:24:17 ---In few days MD will run a new batch of Granite. I believe this will be the last one and I want to make it special.

If you have any request to make it better, this is the right time!

PLEASE note that I can't do anything about Signature Plastics QC, so apart from that, the sky is the limit.

Particularly I'd like some input regarding the Ergodox kit. Is there anything we can do to perfect it?

Also. The set will include a new language never done before, that is already decided and I'll show you the mockups in few hours.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I don't have much to add aside from the fact that I'll be picking up a few of the novelty kits I'd missed :)

Matt3o:
and of course the Sindarin kit :)

Glenmael:

--- Quote from: Matt3o on Wed, 30 December 2015, 05:31:43 ---and of course the Sindarin kit :)

--- End quote ---

...oh! ABSOLUTELY!  :p :eek: :thumb:

RNT:
Wonderful, looking forward to it.

Is there a possiblity that the base kit includes keycaps for White Fox, for example True Fox layout or do we have to buy an extra kit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version