Author Topic: [CTRL]ALT Blog  (Read 189606 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: [CTRL]ALT Blog
« Reply #650 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 04:36:11 »
sorry this one was a bit late up guys, its was my job to edit it together and i was a bit sidetracked this week
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Bomble

« Reply #651 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 06:32:30 »
Still listening, but I'm really enjoying it so far!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #652 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 07:06:30 »
Damn he has some really nice boards and artisans

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #653 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 17:11:15 »
Glad people are enjoying this one. :)

Ramble was in full effect that night. I just worked a 12 hour day and barely made the interview time. Hopefully it's not as bad as I remember and y'all enjoy. Thanks for interviewing me sent!

Pleasure, bro.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #654 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 17:13:05 »
Yeeeee, can't wait to listen to this one!  Thanks Sent, Bunny, and CPT.  :)

<3

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #655 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 02:59:57 »
Listening Nao!

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #656 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 23:57:05 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 September 2015, 23:59:21 by Sent »

Offline R1N3

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #658 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 00:09:19 »
http://blog.ctrlalt.io/articles/hey-hey-you-i-got-some-caps-son

Random thoughts.
Agreed. I've narrowed my collection down just to the pieces I really love and some pieces I can't give away because they came to me through the generosity of others. All the other pieces are now flying on their way to new homes :) That doesn't mean I won't be hunting for more pieces that I'll love, but I agree that it shouldn't be a contest to "[have] enough Bro's and Clack's and other dank artisans to bathe in."

Also, is that Pharaoh v2 bathing in salt?
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #659 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 00:16:06 »
Well said.

Agreed. I've narrowed my collection down just to the pieces I really love and some pieces I can't give away because they came to me through the generosity of others. All the other pieces are now flying on their way to new homes :) That doesn't mean I won't be hunting for more pieces that I'll love, but I agree that it shouldn't be a contest to "[have] enough Bro's and Clack's and other dank artisans to bathe in."

Also, is that Pharaoh v2 bathing in salt?

Thanks, guys.  And yup, Pharaoh bro is chillin' in some NaCl. 

By the way, if anyone is interested in being interviewed, shoot me a PM and we'll talk.  I'd like to get some unknown and newer people, if possible. :)

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #660 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 01:08:22 »
Nice read
I have noticed the change as well, but just a few bad apples.

Hope to see things change :)

And also hope to see some new faces pop up in the blog :)

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #661 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 01:14:29 »
http://blog.ctrlalt.io/articles/hey-hey-you-i-got-some-caps-son

Random thoughts.

This blog post was refreshing to read, and I agree with a lot of it.

You can see peoples' true colors from Bro's thread asking for opinions on the latest sale format.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 September 2015, 01:16:20 by calvinhousecat »

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #662 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 01:33:53 »
Pleasing read as always.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #663 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 01:58:09 »
good read but to me there is some dissonance-- didn't ctrl alt auction off a bro that hit 800 bucks? and ctrl alt doesn't publish the total number of bro caps produced per run -- for what reason exactly? and who can deny the hype machine surrounding ctrl alt / bro caps products?

really not trying to stir up the pot or add more salt -- this soup is salty enough as is. i am souper thankful that bunny/ctrl alt has stepped in to help with the gh60 debacle and some of the projects are really intriguing to me (topre sliders! finally!).

sent - i'm not necessarily asking these questions to you in an accusatory manner, i'm just curious about a disparity i see between your blog post and SOME of ctrl alt's operations.

« Last Edit: Wed, 09 September 2015, 02:01:18 by sth »
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #664 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 02:15:48 »
good read but to me there is some dissonance-- didn't ctrl alt auction off a bro that hit 800 bucks? and ctrl alt doesn't publish the total number of bro caps produced per run -- for what reason exactly? and who can deny the hype machine surrounding ctrl alt / bro caps products?

really not trying to stir up the pot or add more salt -- this soup is salty enough as is. i am souper thankful that bunny/ctrl alt has stepped in to help with the gh60 debacle and some of the projects are really intriguing to me (topre sliders! finally!).

sent - i'm not necessarily asking these questions to you in an accusatory manner, i'm just curious about a disparity i see between your blog post and SOME of ctrl alt's operations.

You bring up some good points but keep in mind, the blog is mostly my thoughts and opinions.  Bunny and Bro don't censor me.  Being frank, I've been somewhat out of the loop with what's going on with them lately so I may not be the best one to answer these questions.  This isn't me trying to pass the buck or dodge the bullet.  I just don't think I could give a fair and honest answer to your questions. :(

I do appreciate you actually being respectful and asking your questions the way you did. :thumb:  I don't mind feedback like this.  Just kind of at a loss for how to respond cause I'm dumb. :))

Edit: Oh yeah, and I think it's important to note the difference between hype and "elitism" or competition and such.  I don't mind anyone hyping products but I think the hype can lead to some people coveting the item or product in an unhealthy manner.  The marketing becomes too successful, lol.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 September 2015, 02:20:39 by Sent »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #665 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 02:17:11 »
I don't really agree with much in your post, other than you should be collecting/getting them because you enjoy them (I'll try and reword a post I made in Bro Therapy that seemed to get ignored, for the most part anyway).

I feel like the 'gotta catch em all' mentality at Geekhack has actually dropped off considerably over the last few years. I remember the early days when I would creep or when I was a new member and seeing the INSANE clack collections people had; Reaper, Dang, Ethos etc and others coming along with lots of cash to try and catch up. All those people left or faded away and there collections got scattered to the winds allowing more and more people access and making it harder and harder for collectors.
Fast forward to the last week or so and suddenly anyone who wants to collect Bro's or CC's is a horrible person and should be ashamed of how they are ruining Geekhack, which is pretty insane because this happens in no other community I've be apart of where rare and collectible things make up a large portion of it. On top of that I can only think of literally one person who would even fall into that category.
Trying to incite your own morals and opinions on to others and dismissing theirs is something we should all be beyond.

Maybe I've taken this the wrong way but I don't see how my MGS collection is intrinsically less valuable to me (or anyone else) than someone with just one MGS Collectors Edition (or something). Or how my collection of 6 Reapers (and my desire for more) makes my value and opinion of the Reapers any less than someone who only has one. I don't see opinions like Sent's or others who share similar opinions as personal attacks, I just don't understand the logic behind them.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #666 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 02:20:32 »

You bring up some good points but keep in mind, the blog is mostly my thoughts and opinions.  Bunny and Bro don't censor me.  Being frank, I've been somewhat out of the loop with what's going on with them lately so I may not be the best one to answer these questions.  This isn't me trying to pass the buck or dodge the bullet.  I just don't think I could give a fair and honest answer to your questions. :(

I do appreciate you actually being respectful and asking your questions the way you did. :thumb:  I don't mind feedback like this.  Just kind of at a loss for how to respond cause I'm dumb. :))

oh yeah absolutely no disrespect to you or ctrl alt, and i understand that it's sort of a loose collective. i'm actually glad to see someone writing about this stuff under the ctrl alt banner, BECAUSE of the questions i have -- it's nice to see that it is not a totally homogenous organization.

you're not dumb <3
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #667 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 02:40:55 »
I don't really agree with much in your post, other than you should be collecting/getting them because you enjoy them (I'll try and reword a post I made in Bro Therapy that seemed to get ignored, for the most part anyway).

I feel like the 'gotta catch em all' mentality at Geekhack has actually dropped off considerably over the last few years. I remember the early days when I would creep or when I was a new member and seeing the INSANE clack collections people had; Reaper, Dang, Ethos etc and others coming along with lots of cash to try and catch up. All those people left or faded away and there collections got scattered to the winds allowing more and more people access and making it harder and harder for collectors.
Fast forward to the last week or so and suddenly anyone who wants to collect Bro's or CC's is a horrible person and should be ashamed of how they are ruining Geekhack, which is pretty insane because this happens in no other community I've be apart of where rare and collectible things make up a large portion of it. On top of that I can only think of literally one person who would even fall into that category.
Trying to incite your own morals and opinions on to others and dismissing theirs is something we should all be beyond.

Maybe I've taken this the wrong way but I don't see how my MGS collection is intrinsically less valuable to me (or anyone else) than someone with just one MGS Collectors Edition (or something). Or how my collection of 6 Reapers (and my desire for more) makes my value and opinion of the Reapers any less than someone who only has one. I don't see opinions like Sent's or others who share similar opinions as personal attacks, I just don't understand the logic behind them.

I get what you're saying and perhaps I didn't word the entry as 'accurately' or clearly as I would have liked.  That's a bit of a fail on my part.  Still, we disagree on one of the basic ideas and that's how much the 'gotta catch 'em all' mentality is present.  Everyone sees the world through their own eyes so it's not surprising that we'd have different views and it's certainly not a problem.  I'm just saying, we probably look at the situation just a bit differently from the get go. :)

And I'm definitely not saying that your value and opinion of the Reaper is any less than someone who only has one.  I've never had that thought so I'm not sure where you got that from. :(  I'm just really hoping that people don't think they need artisan caps or expensive keyboards to be in with the cool kids.  I don't care if you have one clack, ten clacks, or no clacks.  If you're a cool guy/gal, I'm still more than willing to chat with you and be friends.  That might've gotten a bit lost. 

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #668 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 02:51:02 »

I get what you're saying and perhaps I didn't word the entry as 'accurately' or clearly as I would have liked.  That's a bit of a fail on my part.  Still, we disagree on one of the basic ideas and that's how much the 'gotta catch 'em all' mentality is present.  Everyone sees the world through their own eyes so it's not surprising that we'd have different views and it's certainly not a problem.  I'm just saying, we probably look at the situation just a bit differently from the get go. :)

And I'm definitely not saying that your value and opinion of the Reaper is any less than someone who only has one.  I've never had that thought so I'm not sure where you got that from. :(  I'm just really hoping that people don't think they need artisan caps or expensive keyboards to be in with the cool kids.  I don't care if you have one clack, ten clacks, or no clacks.  If you're a cool guy/gal, I'm still more than willing to chat with you and be friends.  That might've gotten a bit lost. 

True, that last part about value was more the take away I got from your post and others about the subject, judging and qualifying value, based on quantity; IE people who collect caps must value those individual caps less than someone with only one, which while possible isn't a guarantee.

And I agree it would be sad if people thought that to be cool you needed a Bro/Clack or a Korean keyboard, but I'm not really sure that's the case with the vast majority.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #669 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 02:51:20 »
Reaper, Dang, Ethos etc and others coming along with lots of cash to try and catch up.

reaper was not that public with his collection but he was fairly generous when it came to trades and selling IIRC, and eth0s kept a really low profile. dan DEFINITELY caught flack over it because he was a lot more public with his collection (here and on his blog), so i don't see it as being very different now - there are some 'ultra' collectors who are super secretive about their loot and some who like to show off.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #670 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 03:10:03 »
Just wanted to say thanks to both of you.  Discussion like this is good when it's civilized. It's nice. ^____^

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #671 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 03:27:34 »
Thanks to you writing that post so we have a proper place to chat about it!
Like I said I felt my rant about it in therapy thread got ignored or missed by those wanting to derail Bro's feedback thread and I felt guilty about posting anything in that thread that didn't relate to feed back.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #672 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:01:30 »
Just wanted to say thanks to both of you.  Discussion like this is good when it's civilized. It's nice. ^____^

Agreed.  <3 you all  :-*

And great entry Sent, I really like that as a topic of discussion.  I actually agree with both you and baldgye; the huge collectors may be less common (they are still common though), but the mentality does seem to have shifted, at least in the "mainstream".  Lots of new people joining up that see artisan caps around and think they need them to fit in - not the case, guys.  Just be nice and you'll make friends and fit in.  :thumb: :-*

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #673 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:17:31 »
You're right in saying that having 12 Bros doesn't make you 12x better than someone who's Bro-less.

It makes you INFINITELY better! You are 12x better than someone with only ONE Bro. Bwahahahaha!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #674 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:18:34 »
You're right in saying that having 12 Bros doesn't make you 12x better than someone who's Bro-less.

It makes you INFINITELY better! You are 12x better than someone with only ONE Bro. Bwahahahaha!

<3
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #675 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:22:45 »

JD's words of wisdom to live by. :))

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #676 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:24:20 »
This is why Bunny is such an awesome guy, without those Bro's he'd probably be a propa tossa

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #677 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:29:58 »
Excellent entry, Sent.

I do agree that there seem to be some people who covet the collection of caps in an unhealthy way. However, more often than not I see a lot of people giving caps away, selling them to people who haven't had a chance to get one yet, or even just generally being generous and kind when handling a trade or sale. As with almost everything there is can be a serious amount of unpleasantness if you look for it (and sometimes even if you don't), but if you can steer away from that and focus on all the good and positive things that go on with cap making, trading, buying and selling, along with the appreciation that all of us have for the artists and their very real and amazing abilities, it comes out on the positive side.

In short, focus on the positive and let those that want to exist int he doldrums stay there. Maybe one day they will find their way out.
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #678 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 09:37:01 »
In short, focus on the positive and let those that want to exist int he doldrums stay there. Maybe one day they will find their way out.

Yeah, this is always a solid plan for anything. :thumb:

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #679 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 22:27:15 »
Great entry Sent.

I haven't really been keeping up to date with everything the past month or so other than a couple threads so i haven't really been seeing the saltiness but in my opinon that just bound to happen with anything that's difficult to obtain.
Now this is slightly unrelated to anything said but it's something i've been thinking about the past few years as to why we as people/humans so easily value material things and why it's so difficult to get past (maybe that's only a personal experience?) but i've come to the conclusion that it probably began with tools. Now i know what you're thinking, "tools? wtf does that have to do with keycaps or cars?" and really it doesn't have much to do with each other but maybe it's my desperate way to try and get past or understand why i tend to value material things as much as i do. So, tools, without tools humans really can't do ****. I get a package in the mail and i can't get past the tape with my bare hands and need to look for something sharp. I have a steel canned drink and i can't open it and need to find a spoon or something to lift the tab. (i know i'm pathetic) Imagine if i traveled back in time and brought a lighter? i'd be the coolest guy ever.
So in my head tools are in a way material things and we've somehow mixed the value of tools and other items to be just as important as tools to us.

So uhh...wow. I really didn't mean to write all that out and i don't even know if my point came across or if i was just rambling random **** but i'm just going to leave that there since i put the effort into writing it lol

Lots of new people joining up that see artisan caps around and think they need them to fit in - not the case, guys.  Just be nice and you'll make friends and fit in.  :thumb: :-*
This.
Now i don't mean this in a cocky way like, "like i'm so nice and awesome" but obviously someone thought i was a decent enough guy and gifted me a BBv2 and this is outside of giveaway's or raffles.
So just stick around, join conversations and don't be a **** and maybe someone will have a cap they don't want and will gift it to you. At the same time maybe not but just enjoy chatting to everyone on here and making friends. It's a win-win.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #680 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 22:37:49 »
Reaper, Dang, Ethos etc and others coming along with lots of cash to try and catch up.

reaper was not that public with his collection but he was fairly generous when it came to trades and selling IIRC, and eth0s kept a really low profile. dan DEFINITELY caught flack over it because he was a lot more public with his collection (here and on his blog), so i don't see it as being very different now - there are some 'ultra' collectors who are super secretive about their loot and some who like to show off.

reaper was a saint. never a show off, and always extremely nice to new people. sold stuff without an insane mark up 99% of the time. never made a huge deal about his generosity either. we could all learn a thing or two from him.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #681 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 23:10:14 »
 Great read Sent about time you quit slacking  :)) j/k There's so much going on here on this site besides artisan caps and for me it feels good to take a break from some of the Bull**** that unfortunately seems to follow the artisan scene around like a jealous ex lover. It helps sometimes to take a step back and ask myself some questions. Like " Am I enjoying myself and or why am I doing this ?"and if so is there a down side to this? what is it and how does it effect me and those around me (the community). In my case I enjoy collecting and tinkering with things and I really enjoy meeting and interacting with other people that do so. Helping each other find a certain key set, keyboard, key cap  etc etc I avoid the over inflated second hand market as much as humanly possible and try to lend a helping hand when the opportunity arises to other collectors,enthusiasts and community members.

Of course with anything in life there is going to be some negativity and I have to keep reminding myself to focus on principals not personalities and to exhibit integrity in all my affairs. I'm guilty sometimes of letting myself get caught up in the bull**** but I'm usually able to shake it off pretty fast and to remember why I'm here. I'm here because I love keyboards,  building them,modding them,typing on them and this community, meeting other keyboard and keycap fanatics, learning from them, laughing with them and celebrating this crazy hobby we all share and have in common.

Thanks again Sent  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 September 2015, 10:23:07 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #682 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 23:18:05 »
reaper was a saint. never a show off, and always extremely nice to new people. sold stuff without an insane mark up 99% of the time. never made a huge deal about his generosity either. we could all learn a thing or two from him.

QFT
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #683 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 23:00:05 »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #684 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 23:03:03 »

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #685 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 23:21:22 »
Very nice.  :)

I'm still holding out for the tp4 interview. That'd be legendary...

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #686 on: Wed, 07 October 2015, 23:41:47 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #687 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 00:01:39 »

+1

Indeed, Sir!
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #688 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 00:17:18 »
http://blog.ctrlalt.io/articles/interview-vespersaint-byker

Had to deal with these two idiots...:))

oh god... let the random rambling start... ^_^;;

note: when i mention focusing on more realistic things about gun control, i meant improving things like background checks, and diagnosis and treatment of mental illnesses :P

that would be a crazy interview... i'd have to 100% concentrate!

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #689 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 00:31:57 »
I'm not sure I could handle a tp4 interview.  I need to brush up on my azn for that.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #690 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 01:03:20 »
I'm not sure I could handle a tp4 interview.  I need to brush up on my azn for that.

I thought at one point there was talk of having Elrick "The Hype Master" on as a guest, or am I mistaken?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #691 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 01:05:29 »
I thought at one point there was talk of having Elrick "The Hype Master" on as a guest, or am I mistaken?

Ummm, I don't recall having mentioned that but we can try getting Elrick on if he's interested.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #692 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 01:26:02 »
Tp4 doesn't sound like the old demented Chinese man that I thought he would be.  :))

Tp4 is quite fun to talk to.  :)

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
[CTRL]ALT Blog
« Reply #693 on: Thu, 08 October 2015, 01:37:01 »
A bit busy at the moment but excited to give this a listen when I have time :)

Offline yomammary

« Reply #694 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:15:34 »
Any news on the sliders?  :-[
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #695 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:19:58 »

That doesn't really seem relevant to the blog...

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #696 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:27:16 »

Offline yomammary

« Reply #697 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 10:36:43 »

That doesn't really seem relevant to the blog...
Sorry I searched for sliders and people posted in the FAQ, you can delete my question, no problem.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #698 on: Sun, 15 January 2017, 16:35:58 »
i miss this. Sorry for necro!

Offline keytohopiness

« Reply #699 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 14:37:52 »
Why are most of the threads locked?