Author Topic: [IC] Nuclear Keysets  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Cony_WANG

[IC] Nuclear Keysets
« on: Sat, 23 April 2016, 23:02:24 »
The idea of nuclear keysets comes from the radiation symbol. however, if I only use black and yellow, this keysets looks similar to the skidata keysets. therefore, I replace the black modifier keys with green modifier keys which is the base color of SA Nuclear keysets. But the green&yellow keysets looks similar to Ninja Turtle keysets.
since I don't know how to draw Mockups and 3D render, I only draw the layout using keyboard layout eiditor website.
Is anyone interested in one of these layouts?

Offline s3vv4

Re: [IC] Nuclear Keysets
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 24 April 2016, 19:47:12 »
Looks way too colorful to me, but can't really imagine what this would look like in reality very well.

Offline AgentZen

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 00:08:11 »
The colors in the first three pictures is just too much for me, they make my eyes hurt. I do like the final picture with the green mods and orange alphas, but mostly because it looks like a ninja turtle. However my reaction regarding all the mockups is that the green legends on the orange keys are just not very pleasant for my eyes to look at. I honestly think plain old white would look nicer. Any interest in turning it into a ninja turtle set?

You could have some cool symbols with the weapons, bandanna/mask, pizza pie/slices, a rat and 4 turtles, etc. Not copywritten stuff, but rather more symbolistic/generic.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 April 2016, 00:14:12 by AgentZen »
KUL ES-87 w/ Clears (GMK Hyperfuse) | Working on: Custom 60% w/ 65g feelios (BSP blanks)

Offline Cony_WANG

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 25 April 2016, 07:37:19 »
The colors in the first three pictures is just too much for me, they make my eyes hurt. I do like the final picture with the green mods and orange alphas, but mostly because it looks like a ninja turtle. However my reaction regarding all the mockups is that the green legends on the orange keys are just not very pleasant for my eyes to look at. I honestly think plain old white would look nicer. Any interest in turning it into a ninja turtle set?

You could have some cool symbols with the weapons, bandanna/mask, pizza pie/slices, a rat and 4 turtles, etc. Not copywritten stuff, but rather more symbolistic/generic.

Yes, the final picture looks quite similar to ninja turtle set. Maybe I should give up this idea :(