geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Forums

GON's KeyboardWorks - Questions and Answers

<< < (213/214) > >>

kawasaki161:
You would have to set your input layout in your OS to iso-de to have native äüö support.

I'll just write down which ansi signals you would need to trigger a ä, ü and ö output if the OS is set to german layout (you cannot trigger a native ä,ü or ö without using german layout in your OS):

ansi= ' triggers a ä output
ansi= [ triggers a ü output
ansi= ; triggers a ö output

GoatMaster:

--- Quote from: kawasaki161 on Sat, 28 May 2016, 11:05:29 ---You would have to set your input layout in your OS to iso-de to have native äüö support.

I'll just write down which ansi signals you would need to trigger a ä, ü and ö output if the OS is set to german layout (you cannot trigger a native ä,ü or ö without using german layout in your OS):

ansi= ' triggers a ä output
ansi= [ triggers a ü output
ansi= ; triggers a ö output

--- End quote ---

Okay, thank you.  So I still have to use my autohotkey script.

kawasaki161:

--- Quote from: GoatMaster on Sun, 29 May 2016, 05:58:44 ---So I still have to use my autohotkey script.

--- End quote ---

If you are able to set up a macro in the programming software you could set them up to the according alt-codes. That way those outputs would not be machine dependant but saved on the board.

Alt+132=ä ; Alt+129=ü ; Alt+148=ö ; Alt+142=Ä ; Alt+154=Ü ; Alt+153=Ö

mad_eyes:
I'm considering adding an indicator LED to my NerD 60.  I only have white 2x3x4 LEDs sitting around.  What's the best way to add an indicator LED for caps lock?  Should I get an LED holder or just solder straight to the PCB?  I also have SIP sockets lying around if those would be of use.

DanielT:
Straight on the PCB is perfect, no need for raisers or SIP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version