geekhack Community > Off Topic

What are you watching? The thread about what you're watching.

<< < (285/491) > >>

HoffmanMyster:
Finally convinced the Wyfster to watch Veep  ^-^

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Fri, 24 June 2022, 14:18:51 ---Finally convinced the Wyfster to watch Veep  ^-^

--- End quote ---

y wouldn't she watch it ?

fohat.digs:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Fri, 24 June 2022, 14:22:11 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Fri, 24 June 2022, 14:18:51 ---
to watch Veep

--- End quote ---

wouldn't she

--- End quote ---

Sometimes it seemed like it was a contest to see how foul the language could get.

My favorite was the congressman's tall self-deprecating assistant.

phinix:
Watching Hunters.
As always for me, very interesting subject (WWII and holocaust). Overall good show, I have 3 out of 10 more episodes to watch. Story is ok, of course people who are interested in this will know that it had happened (hunting for nazis), however at times this show is a bit too "comic", they tried to make it a bit funny or something, like Glorious Bastards, or be similar to one of those stupid Marvel movies, which doesn't work for me, subject is to serious to make it funny that way. But overall, good show, worth to watch it, if you like the subject.

EDIT:
finished it. Final was ok, I predicted what is gonna happen, but didn't like the way it was done, kinda lame for such a good story.

fohat.digs:
So now I am caught up with Strange New Worlds and The Orville, and I must say that last week's episodes were surprising and unexpected.

Both were ultimately formulaic and inspired by many similar episodes scattered through the Trek-ish universe, but they were simultaneously refreshing and tedious to me.

And the "reveal" in The Orville did give me a good chuckle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version