geekhack Community > Keyboards

Baby Raccoons?

(1/1)

CaesarAZealad:
Heyo, Raccoon enthusiast Caesar here.
Being a raccoon enthusiast, I must have everything in this keyboard hobby related to raccoons (except for those Rubberhose artisans those are kinda lame and expensive.)
CK is doing a spring sale and I picked up some baby raccoon switches to stretch an order to the free shipping mark. Anyone used these switches before? I want to know what to expect (Besides another long pole linear.)
I'm linear blind (I have linear trash pandas in my QK65 and I still say they feel just as smooth as any other linear I've tried) so I guess I'm just trying to see what the linear awakened among us think about these.
Also personally I think something called baby raccoons should've been tactile, seeing as raccoons use their hands for basically everything, especially seeing and identifying objects, but I guess that's just me (one day I'll design a switch to remedy this issue)

bkrownd:

Looks like they named it according to the color scheme.

chyros:
Raccoons are one of those things we don't have here. They look pretty cute though, would've been cool if they'd been in Europe.

CaesarAZealad:

--- Quote from: chyros on Sat, 01 April 2023, 13:00:46 ---Raccoons are one of those things we don't have here. They look pretty cute though, would've been cool if they'd been in Europe.

--- End quote ---
Actually they are in Europe! They were imported to Germany for their furs (as well as Japan to be used as pets)

CaesarAZealad:
Recently got them in the mail, and I have to say I'm dissapointed. It seems like a switch designed to offend me personally by claiming to be about raccoons and then not having anything I like in it :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version