Author Topic: Enjoy pbt dyesub with blue cyrillic  (Read 16047 times)

Offline lolpes

Enjoy pbt dyesub with blue cyrillic
« on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:32:32 »
Anyone know anything about these? would love to get my hands on a set, tried looking on tao bao but it isn't there yet. They look amazing!

Original link:
http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_Lsno50&document_srl=3347487

Pics from the link for the lazy:

Offline x9Memoriez

Re: Enjoy pbt dyesub with blue cyrillic
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:41:44 »
EnjoyPBT Is the nickname for Gateron in Asia, so around Taobao and Tmall and such you will see these EnjoyPBT branded caps.

Gateron is usually very good at producing (cheaper?) priced thick Cherry profile caps, and this carries over to EnjoyPBT. They're great quality and wont completely break the bank.

If you like em, grab em!
Matrix 1.2OG | Constellation | Rukia | TMO50 | HHKB

Offline ika

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:44:35 »
If you like em, grab em!

The issue is that the OP couldn't find a way to buy them. I'd also be interested in a source. Some cool stuff coming from Gateron in terms of dyesubbed caps.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:44:59 »
I've been searching and haven't been able to find myself a set either.

Closest thing you'll find right now are these: http://www.bhiner.com/taobao-agent/521491671138

Good luck on your hunt, that blue Cyrillic is beautiful!

Offline lolpes

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:45:11 »
I know that but thank you for the info :) but as far as I know there is no place available yet to buy these, hence why I posted here :)

Offline x9Memoriez

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:56:25 »
If you like em, grab em!

The issue is that the OP couldn't find a way to buy them. I'd also be interested in a source. Some cool stuff coming from Gateron in terms of dyesubbed caps.

Brain must have not been functioning at the time i posted that  :-X :-X
Matrix 1.2OG | Constellation | Rukia | TMO50 | HHKB

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:04:53 »
On second thought, you may want to keep an eye on this shop @ TaoBao: https://shop116644494.world.taobao.com/

Seeing as that blue cyrillic set was just posted a couple of days ago, I'd imagine it'll probably be for sale soon.

Offline lolpes

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:10:25 »
That's the first place i looked :D I will be keeping a close eye on that ;)

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:11:39 »
That's the first place i looked :D I will be keeping a close eye on that ;)

Me too, the more I look at that blue cyrillic, the more I need it in my life!

Offline lolpes

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:13:44 »
I am still waiting fot my electric bluegaloo mods to arrive and this is another set that would pair just so well with those mods :3

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:23:44 »
That's pretty hot... for a set with legends anyway.
I love Elzy

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:25:42 »
http://world.taobao.com/item/45157134097.htm?fromSite=main

The one you guys want is the 5th option from the left. the text only one is orange cryllic preorder
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:33:35 »
I've ordered of a set of the red and of the black cyrillic. But gateron caps have been high quality in the past so I'm sure these will be no different
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline lolpes

« Reply #13 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 18:37:42 »
Is it easy to order directly from taobao or do i need a proxy? Thank you for the info meiosis!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 20:22:05 »
Is it easy to order directly from taobao or do i need a proxy? Thank you for the info meiosis!

Just use Taobaofocus. They only take a small commission and are super fast and reliable

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 20:37:19 »
So the "Russian Blue" option has these pale blue legends? the picture for it looks different

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 22:06:56 »

Just use Taobaofocus. They only take a small commission and are super fast and reliable
how long does it take when you placed the order until you received it ?
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 22:15:15 »

Took about 2 days from ordering to it arriving at their warehouse. From there ems shouldn't take more than a few days

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 22:32:42 »

Thanks alot hwood.Gonna get some sets soon
Took about 2 days from ordering to it arriving at their warehouse. From there ems shouldn't take more than a few days
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 01:11:21 »
I just bought the Red Cyrillic set earlier, total came to $159, probably will buy the Black Cyrillic set next. I seriously want to buy one of each color  :eek:

Anyone know if these come with ISO keys?

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #20 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 04:11:26 »
i want to buy these as well. Two questions: The black russian cyrillic is listed as scheduled. This probably means its not in stock right?
secondly, the grey and black option picture does not really show what it looks like. Is this the classic beige look?

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 07:55:07 »
So the "Russian Blue" option has these pale blue legends? the picture for it looks different

I don't think they are the same to be honest, pictures don't look remotely close to what OP posted.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 January 2016, 07:56:42 by dgneo »

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 11:43:57 »

I found pictures from the same site and these are the enjoypbt ones:
http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_Lsno50&page=10&document_srl=3277335

Im very curious though if its enjoypbt who makes the light blue Cyrillic or if its someone else.

I need this set  :eek:
http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_Lsno50&page=10&document_srl=3274358

Offline lolpes

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 11:49:11 »
It is enjoypbt who makes the light blue cyrillic, but I don't know if it is the same as the one you mentioning :p

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 11:50:01 »
It is enjoypbt who makes the light blue cyrillic, but I don't know if it is the same as the one you mentioning :p

I think itzmeluigi was referencing the 'Russian Blue' option on EnjoyPBT's TaoBao.

Offline itzmeluigi

• ПБТ
« Reply #25 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 11:53:32 »
Yes the one i linked looks closer to whats being sold on Enjoypbt's TaoBao.

I wonder where the light blue version can be purchased from though since its not listed on Enjoypbt's Taobao.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator

Offline lolpes

Offline r0yal

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 12:19:53 »
ISO please!
ISO-DE Model M "Granny Smith"

Offline jaffers

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 20:58:09 »
Not sure if these are going to be permanent or if they are limited stock. They are listed as "scheduled" on taobao (translated from chinese). They have pictures of red dyesub on the product page but when they will become available for sale I'm not sure. Pretty sure there is going to be a group buy for these soon though, but I wouldn't hold onto your wallet for it. Who knows when that will happen. Definitely some nice colours and I am going to be picking up a few sets  ;)

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:02:14 »
Not sure if these are going to be permanent or if they are limited stock. They are listed as "scheduled" on taobao (translated from chinese). They have pictures of red dyesub on the product page but when they will become available for sale I'm not sure. Pretty sure there is going to be a group buy for these soon though, but I wouldn't hold onto your wallet for it. Who knows when that will happen. Definitely some nice colours and I am going to be picking up a few sets  ;)

i ordered the blue cyrillic and "black and gray" whatever that is. Im guessing it is classic beige

Offline jaffers

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:44:08 »

i ordered the blue cyrillic and "black and gray" whatever that is. Im guessing it is classic beige

Going to order the cyan and pink korean set, the red cyrillic set (when it becomes available) and the red alert set. Classic beige is something that I reserve for GMK

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 03:48:25 »

Going to order the cyan and pink korean set, the red cyrillic set (when it becomes available) and the red alert set. Classic beige is something that I reserve for GMK

I have started to phase out my GMK sets, prefer the imstos/gaterons and JTK over them.

Offline sintklaas73

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 11 January 2016, 16:53:14 »
game over GMK :>