Author Topic: BSP PBT Dye-Sublimation Sets  (Read 32671 times)

Offline calavera

Re: BSP PBT Dye-Sublimation Sets
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 22:48:32 »
From what I can tell it's really BSP's fault for allowing Kboardvintage to eat into sherryton's order in the first place. If you want someone to blame, blame BSP.

Also, whats the ETA on these again?

edit: got company name wrong. lol
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 June 2013, 22:50:29 by calavera »

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 23:14:26 »
From what I can tell it's really BSP's fault for allowing Kboardvintage to eat into sherryton's order in the first place. If you want someone to blame, blame BSP.

Thanks for understanding.  I saw that many people tried to do the samething with the RGB sets too, so I went to BSP with this.  I did not try to stop the group buy or anything.

The items are for sale right now.  I'm working with BSP on the B Profile keys though.

Edit: But you can order the BSP PBT sets right now.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 June 2013, 23:18:25 by sherryton »

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 24 June 2013, 23:26:00 »

Thanks for understanding.  I saw that many people tried to do the samething with the RGB sets too, so I went to BSP with this.  I did not try to stop the group buy or anything.

The items are for sale right now.  I'm working with BSP on the B Profile keys though.

Edit: But you can order the BSP PBT sets right now.

Where? From the website?

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #103 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 01:23:50 »
Send a PM to sherryton and you can place an order directly through him.  That's what I did, was able to pay via paypal, got my set last week, love it.

« Last Edit: Tue, 25 June 2013, 09:45:11 by Dianoda »

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 25 June 2013, 17:12:28 »
Looks nice.

I'd like it to come with the spacebar though.

I guess I should wait for when it comes with it.

It looks nice on your keyboard.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 10:21:45 »
Send a PM to sherryton and you can place an order directly through him.  That's what I did, was able to pay via paypal, got my set last week, love it.

Show Image

Nice setup!

Offline boost

• BOSTMOBILE
  • * Elevated Elder
  • NY Giants!!!
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 10:23:22 »
Fixed tab key looks good :D
"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."

-Enzo Ferrari

Offline kaiserreich

• HHKB Elite
« Reply #107 on: Fri, 28 June 2013, 22:55:36 »
Will you offer gmk spacebars for sale?

I hope you can just bundle them together in the future. I think that not bundling them together is miscalculation.
Its a shame that we pay so much for a set of bsp dyesubs only to have to hunt for spacebars that has a matching profile and....less shine.

Please at least sample the colors before putting them up for sale. The last thing I want is a spacebar that has a different color. Since you are making money off this community, in an honest way, maybe you could let people judge the whatever you are sampling. Perhaps by contacting more prominent members of the community for opinions. Just a suggestion.

I do not mean to sound harsh, but from the way the first Gmk sets went for sale, you did not pay too much attention to detail. In a community that buys expensive keycaps just to make their keyboards look good/better, this is bad.

The TAB legend on the GMK set is an example. There are others too, but this is the most glaring one. I am glad it has been fixed. However, it could have been done immediately, the wrong legend in the purple GmK GB shows how fast GMK can fix their errors.

All that being said, it is great that you took so much risk, and paid so much money to put these sets up in the shelf. A GB might work, but the colorway options might have been limited, given the MOQ. Good job on this.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 June 2013, 23:03:41 by kaiserreich »

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #108 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 15:27:40 »

I hope you can just bundle them together in the future. I think that not bundling them together is miscalculation.
Its a shame that we pay so much for a set of bsp dyesubs only to have to hunt for spacebars that has a matching profile and....less shine.

Please at least sample the colors before putting them up for sale. The last thing I want is a spacebar that has a different color. Since you are making money off this community, in an honest way, maybe you could let people judge the whatever you are sampling. Perhaps by contacting more prominent members of the community for opinions. Just a suggestion.

I do not mean to sound harsh, but from the way the first Gmk sets went for sale, you did not pay too much attention to detail. In a community that buys expensive keycaps just to make their keyboards look good/better, this is bad.

The TAB legend on the GMK set is an example. There are others too, but this is the most glaring one. I am glad it has been fixed. However, it could have been done immediately, the wrong legend in the purple GmK GB shows how fast GMK can fix their errors.

All that being said, it is great that you took so much risk, and paid so much money to put these sets up in the shelf. A GB might work, but the colorway options might have been limited, given the MOQ. Good job on this.

I had sent the colors to GMK to make the matching space bar already.

It's really hard to work with these companies because making sample sets are very costly for them.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #109 on: Sun, 30 June 2013, 17:18:15 »

It's really hard to work with these companies because making sample sets are very costly for them.

Sherry will the GMK space bars be PBT as I believe the original Cherry boards with PBT dyesub keys the space bars were made out of PBT. If BSP was making the PBT caps for the Cherry boards back then, then who made the x7 PBT space bars if BSP can't make them?

BTW please check your PM's Sherry, you got 2 messages from me I want to add one more sticker sheet and 65g springs.
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline rao2100

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 02:30:32 »
So from what I can gather the only difference between the A and B profiles are the
-Space bar row

Is this correct?
| KMAC LE Vintage Blues | LZ-S Ergo Clears | Filco TKL MJ2 Ninja Reds | CM QFR - Blues | IBM Model M SSK 1991 |

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #111 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 02:36:49 »
I need set full Cherry profile A, Sherryton. Waiting that  :mad:

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #112 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 16:59:43 »

Sherry will the GMK space bars be PBT as I believe the original Cherry boards with PBT dyesub keys the space bars were made out of PBT. If BSP was making the PBT caps for the Cherry boards back then, then who made the x7 PBT space bars if BSP can't make them?

BTW please check your PM's Sherry, you got 2 messages from me I want to add one more sticker sheet and 65g springs.

I am not sure who made the PBT Spacebar back then.  I have asked, but I got no answers.  The space bar will be in ABS.

So from what I can gather the only difference between the A and B profiles are the
-Space bar row

Is this correct?

They are in the same row, but the height is a little different from one another.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #113 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 19:29:28 »
Thanks for the answer, so how about checking my last messages that I sent to you and send me the invoice trough paypal.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #114 on: Mon, 01 July 2013, 21:08:25 »
Has anyone gotten the green version and would be so kind to post some good photos, please?
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 02:32:25 »
PHOTOS will be available tomorrow.  I swear.  We just took all the photos yesterday.

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 04:59:44 »
PHOTOS will be available tomorrow.  I swear.  We just took all the photos yesterday.

Good info, Thank you sherryton :D

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 20:47:59 »
Here's a simple image,

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 21:06:51 »
Mmmmm that's gorgeous!
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #119 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 21:28:37 »
Here's a simple image,
Show Image

Nice, looks pretty close to the triumph alder green.

Any news from BSP on getting B-profile replacement keys for the bottom row?  Or are these only going to be A-profile?

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 21:43:48 »
Here's a simple image,
Show Image

looks good Sherry, will jump on one when the numberpad becomes available :)

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 03 July 2013, 23:02:40 »
I think that is A - profile :D

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 10:57:00 »
Looks nice. Are these going to be sold as a full key set with a space bar? When?

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 04 July 2013, 15:32:10 »
They are already being sold as a tenkeyless set with A Profile and no space bar.

Offline Sai

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 11 July 2013, 02:14:50 »
sherry, when are you selling the blank set ?
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 12 July 2013, 19:31:16 »

Ordering them over the weekend.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #126 on: Fri, 12 July 2013, 19:34:04 »

Ordering them over the weekend.

omgs
I love Elzy

Offline calavera

« Reply #127 on: Sun, 14 July 2013, 01:36:43 »
Will 1.5 mods and 7x spacebar be available in the future?

Offline reiuorw

« Reply #128 on: Tue, 16 July 2013, 09:31:58 »
what about material of 7x spacebar in future?

I only saw ABS 7x spacebar.

but I hope it would be PBT too...

Offline Forever

« Reply #129 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 12:17:25 »
Still available now? I also want A-profile RGB keycaps

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #130 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 15:43:35 »
These sets look fantastic. The only thing holding me back is the lack of a spacebar and the lack of a 1.25 modifier for the Win/Cmd key.

Knowing that you're planning on adding a spacebar is there any way would might consider adding a blank 1.25 modifier as well?

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 August 2013, 15:53:00 by mashby »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #131 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 15:46:22 »
These sets look fantastic. The only thing holding me back is the lack of a spacebar and the lack of a 1.5 modifier for the Win/Cmd key.

Knowing that you're planning on adding a spacebar is there any way would might consider adding a blank 1.5 modifier as well?

Just a thought.
Which keyboard needs a 1.5 win/cmd? :confused:
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #132 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 15:53:22 »
These sets look fantastic. The only thing holding me back is the lack of a spacebar and the lack of a 1.5 modifier for the Win/Cmd key.

Knowing that you're planning on adding a spacebar is there any way would might consider adding a blank 1.5 modifier as well?

Just a thought.

Whoops, I meant 1.25, not 1.5.  :-[

I've fixed it.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 15:55:14 »
They don't offer any 1.25x mods, mashby.

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #134 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 15:57:13 »

Just a thought.

I've fixed it.

BSP doesn't have a mold for 1.25x keys in A/B profile - only 1.5x and 1x.  The mods included w/ these sets are pretty much for vintage and customs - if you need 1.25x mods then you want one of imsto/IvanIvanovich cherry replica sets.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #135 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 18:18:29 »

Just a thought.

I've fixed it.

BSP doesn't have a mold for 1.25x keys in A/B profile - only 1.5x and 1x.  The mods included w/ these sets are pretty much for vintage and customs - if you need 1.25x mods then you want one of imsto/IvanIvanovich cherry replica sets.

Thank you for clearing this up for me. I wasn't aware of the limitations of BSP. Poop. I was really hoping to try a set of the BSP. Oh well, my wallet thanks you.  ;D

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #136 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 18:47:17 »
Thank you for clearing this up for me. I wasn't aware of the limitations of BSP. Poop. I was really hoping to try a set of the BSP. Oh well, my wallet thanks you.  ;D
Switch to 1.5 mods on your GH60 :D
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline quochung1989

• Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #137 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 18:56:59 »
I am expecting GB Spacebar PBT 7x. If you can, please open it :))

Offline audukent

« Reply #138 on: Mon, 02 September 2013, 20:41:15 »

yes, I've ordered a set and really hope to see this coming soon.
[LZ-GH - 62g mx greens and 62g mx clears]    [Ducky Shine - mx browns]    [RACE mxMini - mxreds]  [POKER II - mx Blacks]    [KPAD - 62g mx blacks]

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #139 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 11:18:03 »

I don't think GMK does PBT... and I'm pretty sure BSP doesn't either. So you'll have to settle for a GMK ABS spacebar...
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline audukent

« Reply #140 on: Thu, 05 September 2013, 08:46:52 »

I don't think GMK does PBT... and I'm pretty sure BSP doesn't either. So you'll have to settle for a GMK ABS spacebar...

Ahhh... any idea where I could get one? SP huh?
[LZ-GH - 62g mx greens and 62g mx clears]    [Ducky Shine - mx browns]    [RACE mxMini - mxreds]  [POKER II - mx Blacks]    [KPAD - 62g mx blacks]

Offline ___q

« Reply #141 on: Thu, 05 September 2013, 11:04:02 »

Ahhh... any idea where I could get one? SP huh?

I'm using a SP spacebar (from a CCnG set, not sure exactly what SP color that is) with one of these pbt sets, and am pretty happy with it.

The color is close enough not to bother me (it's a bit brighter), and the profile matches the profile of the mods very well.

Of course, a lot of people don't like SP spacebars and claim they are "sharp" or whatever, but I have never felt that way.