Author Topic: I've Yet to See A Seller Try Less Hard...  (Read 1267 times)

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Re: I've Yet to See A Seller Try Less Hard...
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 17:40:03 »
I see listings with no description all the time.  Of course, this guy also has the generic, only-mostly accurate description.  I've seen that one many times as well, however both together paint a pretty poor picture, for sure.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: I've Yet to See A Seller Try Less Hard...
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 13 December 2013, 06:40:57 »
Are you kidding?

I have seen "old IBM keyboard" with no further discussion AND no picture.

When I asked a question, they said that it said "Model M" on the back, and posted the question to the listing. Obviously somebody else saw the question and answer, and topped my bid of $5-10 and won it at that price.

A photo of the front would have at least doubled the bid, and a photo of the back might well have tripled it.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"