Author Topic: [IC] k-files  (Read 20301 times)

Offline azachhh

Re: [IC] pre group buy for modified physico by doyustudio
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 16:53:32 »
Let's try this

set needs keys...very incompatible...needs more keycaps...colorway is not original...less references to anonymous...more actual content...maybe you should check other threads...if this is preGB you need some renders...

lmfao. this thread is too much  :))

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 17:36:17 »
god damn...knew i would be in over my head if i'd a tried some ish like that...

I think you're in over your head already. :thumb:

JD has given ample good advice, I'd probably start listening to some of what he has to say. Guy is a fantastic resource and repository of knowledge, especially when it comes to running group buys.
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 17:47:33 by livingspeedbump »
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 17:47:55 »
I mean this in the nicest way possible but if you're not trolling you don't need "positive vibes", you need professional help. What you type and the way you type it is highly concerning and I don't think designing a set should be a priority for you right now. The colours are nice but the concept itself will never work.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:49:41 »
Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know to let OP do his thing with this IC.  I honestly have no idea if this is a serious IC or not, but if you dont feed the troll the troll will go away.  If there is not enough interest, the IC doesnt progress to GB.  Trolling OP just for the sake of a meme isnt productive to the IC in any way, and that goes for any IC.  Many IC's are ran that arent good ideas.  This may or may not be one of those.  For now, keep the memes and trolling to OT and let OP run his IC. 

Any further trolling posts will be removed.

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 21:47:59 »
out of curiosity i dug into jmk...distributors of what seems to be mostly gmk productions...originative is live and have an impressive collection
defiantly worth checkn out...wild to hear toxic was a five year group buy...but troubled minds hasn't run since 2016...before i became an enthusiast...it's a long time to wait for something...even if you do love it

i don't know how do dignify the shade with out choppn trees...so...nomestay...'professional help'...for the physico...lulz...not shade...positive vibes...i am receiving professional help...can't even say with out it sounding like a pun...lul...ty...i needed that
i think jay law was right about uninviting her haters...so...in the spirit of fth...i would like to uninvite the haters from the gb...peace...chiwi closes at midnight 

@ghost...ty...you are a super hero...like casper
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 March 2018, 03:46:20 by jimirolln »

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 10:00:00 »
to anonymous new to geek hack...this is page two...page nav at top and bottom of the thread

if you like the chiwi case...don't worry...catch round two

upvote love if you love and positive vibe replies if you dig...peace

« Last Edit: Wed, 07 March 2018, 18:26:53 by jimirolln »

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 17:08:30 »
I see some strong religious undertones to the design of this set.  The colors selected are typical representatives for "mourning" and "blessing".  You strike a nice dichotomy. 
keyboards.

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 18:22:54 »
ty...some lose sight...we battle not men...but principalities and wickedness in high places...the war for our soul rages

if you are not apart of the solution...you are complicit to evil...t.t.t...jehovah gira...elshadie...elohim...holy spirit have mercy on your soul

my heart roars tho i walk through the valley...i shall fear no man...shadows may follow...but death...my salvation...is sure to find me...peace and rest will comfort me...god dam this world...hallelujah...amen 
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 March 2018, 11:46:31 by jimirolln »

Offline MrBreakfst

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 08:53:12 »
I want a set just to commemorate this thread

Offline Pluto19

• All who break the taboo will be eliminated.
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 22:12:41 »
What's the significance of IIXX?

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #60 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 23:14:12 »
What's the significance of IIXX?

i couldn't fit the roman numeral representation for 2018 on the key...roman catholic...vatican...had to do something clever...you have to be able to see in abstraction to get it

addition and subtraction in rn work on character placement...xx is 20...iixx is 18...i don't expect everyone will see it...that is ok...this set has a target audience...if r2 happens a new representation for commemoration will be created

but after treatment from the keeb com...this one is for us...there may not be another for them...if i were in charge of the group buy i would doc and mark all the haters to eject them from it...sorry for any salt...but just look at the way the community treated me when i ran the ic for layout support...you have to open it with the gh site open in the browser or it will look crazy...don't worry mod team...i edited out the bad stuff...ty
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 March 2018, 00:37:32 by jimirolln »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: [IC] pre group buy for cherry profile by doyustudio
« Reply #61 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 14:17:31 »
18 is XVIII, not IIXX
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #62 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 14:35:03 »
18 is XVIII, not IIXX

i am not about to get into an argument about addition and subtraction of roman numerals with someone who doesn't even like the set

here is a link if you would like to learn...i can't teach you to see in abstraction...stay salty my dude

https://www.roman-numerals.org/subtract.html

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 14:40:29 »
i dig the glow...good luck
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 March 2018, 17:38:46 by jimirolln »

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 14:41:53 »
I'm just being helpful - it's from the same website you linked to.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 14:42:22 »
https://www.roman-numerals.org/chart1-20.html

we get it...not every one can see the symbolism...you are not quoting because you dig the set...get lost

Just wondering, have you had many responses from people who say they will definitely buy?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 14:50:04 »
https://www.roman-numerals.org/chart1-20.html

we get it...not every one can see the symbolism...you are not quoting because you dig the set...get lost

Just wondering, have you had many responses from people who say they will definitely buy?

yes...i am sorry for being salty but i saw the way puddsy ran up in dolch & gabana and killed that poor kids set...then high jacked his thread...i really didn't like that...and all these people who don't understand what this is...chiming in sounding ignorant...i get it if you don't like it...move on...find something you do is how i feel about it...there are alot of sets out there...this means alot to me and i am not about to stay silent for haters throwing shade or shakn salt...ty
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 March 2018, 17:37:13 by jimirolln »

Offline megaforce

« Reply #68 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 14:57:42 »
i love emilia
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline kdm1020

Re: [IC] pre group buy hype for cherry profile anon themed set
« Reply #69 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 15:19:22 »
Can we get an ellipsis novelty? or how about 3 or 4 ellipsis keys for each row so that we can type like you <3

Offline jimirolln

Re: [IC] pre group buy hype for cherry profile anon themed set
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 15:39:31 »
Can we get an ellipsis novelty? or how about 3 or 4 ellipsis keys for each row so that we can type like you <3

if we get enuf support for the hybrid 3.1 hhkb layout i can fit it in...lulz
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 March 2018, 17:38:22 by jimirolln »

Offline jimirolln

Re: [IC] cherry profile anonymous Round 1
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 05:07:58 »
decided to throw this out there for feed back from the people who didn't connect with the color and mod art...i am learning about the ic etiquette so please forgive me...ty
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 March 2018, 05:12:51 by jimirolln »

Offline vewy_nice

Re: [IC] cherry profile anonymous Round 1
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 13:30:44 »
I feel like if you just dropped all the weird novelty stuff altogether, and went straight for black/white with this font, and called it like "K-files" or something, that'd gather way more interest.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
Re: [IC] k-files
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 14:37:28 »
OH, I GET IT NOW.

Offline ullr

« Reply #74 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 15:01:09 »
Goes without saying I’m in, but I think some glass novelties will really sweeten the deal

Offline Data

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 19:56:26 »
This thread is amazing.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #76 on: Wed, 02 May 2018, 20:06:56 »

Offline Captainbuttmonkey

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 03 May 2018, 16:28:58 »
Ah, I've made the mistake of coming here before but the name changing fooled me into thinking this was something else. Feel like I've just been rick-rolled.

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 03 May 2018, 19:32:46 »
Ah, I've made the mistake of coming here before but the name changing fooled me into thinking this was something else. Feel like I've just been rick-rolled.

bamboozled again

Offline elfick

• Can I get Colemak and a side of fries with that?
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 03 May 2018, 22:08:18 »
All strangeness in this thread aside, I could get behind an area51/top-secret/x-files themed set. “Redact” for backspace, etc...

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 13:02:08 »
any update on this?

Offline voight-kampff

« Reply #81 on: Tue, 11 September 2018, 14:54:04 »
will this set contains an ellipse keycap?
If so I am in

:D

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 14 September 2018, 01:06:21 »
Just discovered this. Gold. Pure Gold.

As for the IC --- please add the ellipsis...
I would also suggest a lovely cap with a qr code that's takes you to this thread.

And please consider making this a dyesubbed set to keep the cost low. I'm not exactly a fan of the colors or the theme, but I'll definitely buy this if it comes in cheap .

Offline P103

« Reply #83 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 01:46:50 »
This whole thread feels like an Andy Kaufman skit.

Offline Arithmetics

« Reply #84 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 11:22:53 »
isnt this just troll? why are people responding seriously lol

Offline Owl

« Reply #85 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 13:08:51 »
I wont be giving feedback on the set because, well it's obvious this is a troll post and not an actual IC. But I will give feedback on the trolling aspect. And all I really have to say is that, it's impressive that you are able to stay consistant ant in your character throughout the post(s). I think a lot of people would have dropped the act much earlier on. But the persistence and consistency is very good. As for the act itself though, not my favorite. I never found the whole anonymous hacker troll motif to be all that entertaining. Mainly because there isn't a lot of wiggle room for innovation in that role. Very stereotypical archetype of a 14 year old internet that eats Pizza Rolls and makes posts about "overdosing" on Melatonin. It's a dead horse that's been beaten to death. But I do appreciate the effort and entertainment anyway! No shade from me boss!

Offline saintnoodle

« Reply #86 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 15:15:27 »
lmao
« Last Edit: Wed, 31 March 2021, 16:04:15 by saintnoodle »

Offline rokon07

• Reddit: u/rokon-07 | Discord: rokon07#2203
« Reply #87 on: Wed, 31 March 2021, 16:49:59 »
Wow.... what a great .... design ..... will definitely .... buy this ..... Reserved.
Keycult 1/60 Rev.1 | KL90 | Keycult 2/65 Red| Keycult No2 Contemporary Red | Sat75 | Rama M60a