Author Topic: [GB] Rukia - polycarb version - Shipping  (Read 104894 times)

Offline helborne

Re: [GB] Rukia - polycarb version - Shipping
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 26 December 2019, 21:26:40 »
Interested in r2, though curious about the cutting board keyboard

Offline d4vid4f

« Reply #201 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 11:21:10 »
Also in for a Round two! =]

Offline whyamihere

« Reply #202 on: Mon, 30 December 2019, 13:55:53 »
ye

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #203 on: Tue, 31 December 2019, 17:26:30 »
https://forms.gle/pE5PV8xDtxErkwuu9
A surprising amount of my day is spent answering messages about Round 2 of Rukia. This form is to get firm numbers on interest, not promise anything. My priority is finishing delivery of Round 1, getting UHMW production up and running, and making sure that my supply chain/logistics issues are fixed and as smooth as possible for upcoming projects.
Please fill this out. All ideas and critiques are welcome.

Please understand that if I do an aluminum version of what is essentially an Alice clone (if aluminum is what wins out), I would want to offer something that is not easily available through Yuktsi or anyone else (examples: damascus steel weight, acid etched design all over top case, etc.)
Also, anything I make for the next round, if it happens, would be compatible with round 1 Rukia. Example: aluminum top would fit polycarb bottom for half poly build.

Also, please understand, if there is not enough interest, this is really not worth doing. GBs are hard. This is not my brain child--it's Yuktsi's with a twist. I'm working day and night on bringing UHMW to the community. And I'd like as much as possible to break free from the GB format. I much prefer selling in stock products.
I'm not saying it won't ever happen if replies are low, but if they are, it won't be anytime soon.

Offline vegs

« Reply #204 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 05:03:41 »
A surprising amount of my day is spent answering messages about Round 2 of Rukia. This form is to get firm numbers on interest, not promise anything. My priority is finishing delivery of Round 1, getting UHMW production up and running, and making sure that my supply chain/logistics issues are fixed and as smooth as possible for upcoming projects.

Please understand that if I do an aluminum version of what is essentially an Alice clone (if aluminum is what wins out), I would want to offer something that is not easily available through Yuktsi or anyone else (examples: damascus steel weight, acid etched design all over top case, etc.)
Also, anything I make for the next round, if it happens, would be compatible with round 1 Rukia. Example: aluminum top would fit polycarb bottom for half poly build.

Also, please understand, if there is not enough interest, this is really not worth doing. GBs are hard. This is not my brain child--it's Yuktsi's with a twist. I'm working day and night on bringing UHMW to the community. And I'd like as much as possible to break free from the GB format. I much prefer selling in stock products.
I'm not saying it won't ever happen if replies are low, but if they are, it won't be anytime soon.
Filled :thumb:
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline asissle

« Reply #205 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 10:55:14 »
Acid etched top with damascus weight would be awesome. In for R2 and filled out the form.

Offline jimboytacos

« Reply #206 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 15:12:17 »

I highly doubt you'll have insufficient response to run an aluminum GB. In fact, you'll be overwhelmed.

Make this post more public by doing an IC for Rukia R2. Create a new thread. See those interested skyrocket.

Offline lirtle

« Reply #207 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 08:11:11 »
Filled

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #208 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 08:36:56 »
I have fat stacks burning a hole in my wallet if someone wants to make a wrist rest for this bad boy

Offline lolafineday

« Reply #209 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 08:41:04 »
I have fat stacks burning a hole in my wallet if someone wants to make a wrist rest for this bad boy
Lmfao same

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline pnkpanther65

« Reply #210 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 08:48:14 »
Keyset decisions are always the hardest part

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #211 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 09:04:28 »
Show Image
Show Image

Absolutely that blank jelly set, if you are asking for votes

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #212 on: Fri, 24 January 2020, 20:04:40 »
NoahF on Discord is gonna run a wrist rest GB. I'll ask him to put details here as well.

Offline stubtail42

« Reply #213 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 19:24:34 »
Show Image
Show Image

Jelly for sure!

Offline Ruffles

« Reply #214 on: Tue, 18 February 2020, 01:59:02 »
Will there be a R2 for rukia? Sorry if I missed out on any updates if there is any.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Offline Mr.Elli0t

« Reply #215 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 11:22:07 »
Can someone provide me with the discord channel? Please and thank you  :D

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #216 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 07:46:02 »
Can someone provide me with the discord channel? Please and thank you  :D
Will there be a R2 for rukia? Sorry if I missed out on any updates if there is any.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Discord Link

Round 2 Store
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 March 2020, 07:48:09 by Jaxxstatic »

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #217 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 13:55:15 »
What color will the PCB be this time?

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #218 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 16:57:47 »
At 0000 GMT, I'll be posting a link for entry into the Rukia LE, called "The Child."
That's about 2 hours from now.
The link is for a 17-question Star Wars quiz.
Those who get 100% on the quiz (unlimited entry per email), will be emailed a scavenger hunt item.
The first 10 to reply to that email with a picture of themselves and the item or a timestamp (handwritten date + username/email) and the item will be sent the order form for the Rukia LE full green polycarb with Baby Yoda weight *shhhh.
Renders and pricing will be made known to the winners. They are free, however, to share as they wish.

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #219 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 18:59:56 »

Offline o3okevin

« Reply #220 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 17:18:43 »
Shiiit missed it

Offline _prjctZero

« Reply #221 on: Sun, 23 August 2020, 22:57:43 »
At 0000 GMT, I'll be posting a link for entry into the Rukia LE, called "The Child."
Those who get 100% on the quiz (unlimited entry per email), will be emailed a scavenger hunt item.
The first 10 to reply to that email with a picture of themselves and the item or a timestamp (handwritten date + username/email) and the item will be sent the order form for the Rukia LE full green polycarb with Baby Yoda weight *shhhh.
Renders and pricing will be made known to the winners. They are free, however, to share as they wish.

Is this still going?

Offline sirieous

• help
« Reply #222 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 05:33:01 »

Is this still going?

No. R2 has already finished. R3 is going to happen after R2 ships.

Offline _prjctZero

« Reply #223 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 21:07:46 »

Is this still going?

Ohh sorry i meant the quiz for The Child version

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #224 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 14:04:21 »

Is this still going?

Ohh sorry i meant the quiz for The Child version

Already happened months ago
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline basedRNC

« Reply #225 on: Sat, 21 November 2020, 15:19:20 »
Has anyone been able to remove the weight on this thing? Mine is totally stuck, and I’ve got water trapped underneath:

https://imgshare.io/image/d6367515-4a91-493f-a868-3d4604ef652d.NJ0Ufl

I’m afraid to pry it out to damage the polycarbonate. I’ve also tried “tapping” it out with a hammer and punch but don’t want to hammer too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #226 on: Sat, 21 November 2020, 16:08:10 »
Is it the PVD weight? Hold it by the edges and shake over your bed. Some were really tight.

Offline lonalde

• Leicaaaaa
« Reply #227 on: Sun, 22 November 2020, 19:35:25 »
Dang... I really wanna get in on a potential re-run. Will be following this page as much as possible.

Offline thebreadsaver

« Reply #228 on: Fri, 04 December 2020, 00:03:18 »
damn...got into the hobby after the end of r2 :'). gonna be keeping a close eye for r3

Offline Mr.Elli0t

« Reply #229 on: Fri, 04 December 2020, 12:44:23 »
Check out the Discord for most recent info and updates.

https://www.mintautumn.com/contact.html#/

Offline Mr.Elli0t

« Reply #230 on: Fri, 04 December 2020, 12:44:58 »
damn...got into the hobby after the end of r2 :'). gonna be keeping a close eye for r3

https://www.mintautumn.com/contact.html#/