geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Professional painting

<< < (3/3)

metalliqaz:

--- Quote from: N8N on Sun, 26 August 2012, 15:48:42 ---Honestly you can get fairly professional looking results with a spray bomb.  I'd suggest practicing on something else first, maybe a flat piece of scrap aluminum or something, to get the "touch."  But I bet I could spray bomb a case and make it look like it was professionally done.

tips:

------ 8< ------

Hope this helps...

--- End quote ---

Wow dude, nice write up.  I've never painted anything before but I may be able to pull it off.  No way I'd ever get a real paint gun though.  I assume by 'spray bomb' you mean a can of spray paint.  Before I can even consider it, I have to find a place to do it.  As an apartment renter, my landlord would flip out if I started painting stuff in the basement.

tgujay:

--- Quote from: metalliqaz on Sun, 26 August 2012, 16:26:33 ---
--- Quote from: N8N on Sun, 26 August 2012, 15:48:42 ---Honestly you can get fairly professional looking results with a spray bomb.  I'd suggest practicing on something else first, maybe a flat piece of scrap aluminum or something, to get the "touch."  But I bet I could spray bomb a case and make it look like it was professionally done.

tips:

------ 8< ------

Hope this helps...

--- End quote ---

Wow dude, nice write up.  I've never painted anything before but I may be able to pull it off.  No way I'd ever get a real paint gun though.  I assume by 'spray bomb' you mean a can of spray paint.  Before I can even consider it, I have to find a place to do it.  As an apartment renter, my landlord would flip out if I started painting stuff in the basement.

--- End quote ---
I'm soldering in my apartment basement >_>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version