geekhack Marketplace > Keycap Set Design Contest

[IC] GMK dip: the semi-symmetrical, neon-colored keycap set

(1/8) > >>

apolotary:
Vote for the set on keycap set design competition here

More info here

I recently stumbled upon a color scheme I really like and I really want to see it in a form of a keycap set :)

It uses the default GMK colors:

and here's a bit more info on where I found this color scheme in the first place:

More

The product that inspired me in the first place. I'm a big fan of combinations of pink and blue, but I haven't seen a keycap set that would use both in combination with white yet.

I find it also interesting to see how the symmetry in mods could play out similarly to nintendo switch controls.

The color scheme also coincides with colors of D.Va, which gives us some ideas for novelties in the nearest future :)

Let me know what you think :)

apolotary:
Damn, looks like nobody likes it :(

theillumedpanda:
It's definitely an interesting colour scheme for sure, but for me, I think it would be a bit too "unsettled". Additionally, that certain something is missing, at least for me.

apolotary:

--- Quote from: theillumedpanda on Sun, 19 March 2017, 11:52:37 ---It's definitely an interesting colour scheme for sure, but for me, I think it would be a bit too "unsettled". Additionally, that certain something is missing, at least for me.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps uniform alphas could work better, I might look into it

theillumedpanda:
I think I'd prefer to have unicoloured blue modifiers with red accents tbh. But maybe that's just me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version